Hit The Right Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one hell of rush for all of us and I think it demanded more. I finally introduced them and they just hit it off, although Kelly was my age they both at least had similar tastes in music and my cum. Kelly was such the sweetheart, they had the most open conversation about sex, and the weekend that lied ahead.

Kelly told me I could fuck Tanya until then but she wanted to hear or see it to get off herself. The next night I ate Tanya out as she rode my face, she came and asked Kelly if she could ride my dick. I came inside her and layed there feeling it ooze back out onto me. Tanya was a good girl and cleaned me off. The next day the same thing except this time she kissed me after she cleaned me and drove Kelly crazy.

That week and the next flew by with all the build up and sexual tension. I didn't tell Kelly about the strapons but I'm sure she knew anyways. Wait until I reveal the other surprises.

PART 6

That night finally arrived, Tanya and I got off of work and she had just been riding with me to and from our job so we got in my car and rushed right home. Kelly was already there waiting for us because I left her instructions to the spare key and I knew by hearing music playing already. We walked in and oh my god she was gorgeous. One look sent shivers right up the spine and made me want to purr like a cat in heat. I looked at Tanya and knew ahe felt the same way.

Kelly was in the purple thigh highs, with the garters, and crotchless panties that I bought and I cleverly left out for her with obviously further instructions . She was also wearing a matching purple corset that I had delivered to her from me buying off the internet. She was perfect all dressed up like that. She was casually just watching some extremely provocative porno with her succulent tits hanging out She was masterbating her delicious, wet pussy for us to walk into. She completely set the tone with her sexuality and her beauty was truly like viewing a masterpiece.

I brought out the flesh colored standard strapon and showed the purple one but said it was for later Kelly started putting on her new toy while Tanya was still undressing. It was a glorious site to behold, her in that hot ass black and purple outfit stroking her strapon with such hunger. My cock was already stiffening as I watched Kelly bend Tanya over and started licking out her pussy. Tanya returned the favor by sucking on the dildo while looking over at me seductively.

"Honey, would you please let me suck you while I'm getting fucked by your girlfriend," she asked. Kelly slammed into her vagina as I came closer to Tanya's face. The harder Kelly fucked her the sloppier she sucked my cock. Soon Kelly got Tanya off then started licking her juices as Tanya giggled and caressed her boobs together.

Kelly asked her if she was ok with DP, to which Tanya replied, " Oh god, PLEASE! YES!!!" Kelly layed on her back, nipples hard like perfect diamonds. Tanya kissed her while lowering her starving, juice dripping pussy down onto that plastic cock. I licked Tanya's asshole and it opened like a flower, begging me to enter. It didn't take much more of my saliva and she was ready. I put the head of my tool up against her anus and slowly starting pushing in.

I went slow at first just so she could get accommodated. The head at first, but when I got about half of my shaft she needed a moment. She told Kelly to pump her while I sat still and it didn't take long before she told me to go ahead. Soon she starting moaning and her ass was lubing on it's own. She started bucking against both us, grinding hard to make herself cum. She let one final gasp as she squirted out all over. This got Kelly to cum and squirt too. Sex crazed, Kelly started begging for me to cum for her on command. I jerked hard deep inside of Tanya and sat there spasming until I gave her all of my load.

We all fell in heep of exhaust, which gave me a moment to bring out the strapless strapons. I inserted one into Tanya and fucked her with it until she came and clenched down. She got behind Kelly and fucked her doggystyle while I stroked my dick fully back to life.

Once Kelly came, Tanya pulled out and looked back to give a knod to let me know she was ready. I gave Kelly a kiss and a slurp to her pussy. I layed Tanya on her back and lined up with her slit. When I thrusted inside of her she brought her legs up to her head and gave every inch of her to my will. I plowed away for a moment getting Tanya off one more time, this time though with a scream instead of a giggle.

She asked me if I was going to go through with it, I smiled and looked at Kelly and let her in on the secret of the purple strapon. I told her that she could fuck me with it and give me a g-spot while I was banging Tanya at the same time. She simply said, "Thank you, I love you!" She quickly changed toys, lowered her boobs down onto my back, and started mounting me.

I was not in store for it all the goosebumps and strange new sensations coursing through my body. It only hurt as first, but only just a little. Once Kelly found her rhythm, I found mine. I fucked Tanya's pussy as Kelly simply found herself all the way into my ass, Quickly, I started erupting, harder than I ever have before. Just when I thought it was over, Kelly gave me a couple extra real hard thrusts and I came with a g-spot orgasm. It was like nothing I had ever had before, it was so intense and I'll just say pretty fucking enjoyable. I made comment to the ladies that now we had more options. We spent the rest of night getting off, switching partners, and in between resting. I must say we were all loving having options.

The end....until I tell them about having Milfanie's cell phone number. ;)

12