All Comments on 'Hitchhiker Play'

by Aaron310

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
inkainkaover 15 years ago
interesting

This is a good start. Could have used a little more story, but not a bad quicky. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you need to read it through

Lots of typos, for a short story. Missing words, "of" rather than "off", etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More description

I was a 19 year old lifeguard in Huntington Beach and got picked up hitchiking by a queer. As we drove he said he'd take me anywhere I wanted if he could suck my dick. I gave it some thought because I had to go to Dana Point and told him that, he said "fine".

Well, he pulled off the road in a dark area and bent over to kiss my crotch. I had on loose shorts so they were easy to pull down. Here's where it got good:

I put my hand on his head and slowly pushed his face down on my VERY stiff dick. I held him down on it with my dick a good way down his throat. As he swallowed on my cock, his throat milked the stiff shaft. He couldn't breathe but he didn't try to pull back either.

I held him there until he got nervous and I let him up. He was panting for air with his mouth open and a long stringer of my semen stretching from his upper lip.

After a short recuperation, I pushed his head back down and began fucking his throat. With my left hand, I pushed his head down while I thrust my pelvis up into his face. I could hear him gagging with every deep thrust but it felt too good to stop.

It was great...I loved it...LOL! It was tough on him but it was worth it. He told me he loved being "forced" to take my dick. He said he liked the rough treatment and would blow me anytime I wanted. He drove to Dana Point, about 20 miles out of his way and dropped me off, a very happy queer.

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@aaaahhhhhh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous