All Comments on 'Hitchhikers' Erotic Reward'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice fantacy

creative story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The End?

I'm not usually one to call for more when the author has clearly indicated that that is all s/he has to say, but I can't see how this is the end unless she has in intention of returning to Sam. Even if it is nothing but a McGuffin, at least a one sentence toss-off to complete that story line is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Solving An Arguement - Cuckold your Love

Gee how novel - perhaps bring home a gift for her lifetime loving partner - so will there be any consequence any reality author? Or is this just a cheating cockolding slut wife in the making? You don't usually write just fuck and suck. The others seemed more entertaining and simi-reality driven.

Below your par theme wise as no hero's here eh - say baday maitie!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Honey, you've been gone 5 days instead of three.

Oh yeah, I was completely and utterly betraying our vows, having sex with a complete stranger. While you have been here at our house, I have fucked over your love for me by fucking the very first man I encountered.

What utter bullshit!!! Thanks for another cheating wife story. We can throw it onto the pile with the hundreds and hundreds of others. I am sure this will amuse the single men who love cheating stories. You have written some great stories, too bad you had to include this one in your line-up.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee

Gee she gets mad , leaves cheats on her husband and will want to come back to him....... send her packing for ever

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee

Gee she gets mad , leaves cheats on her husband and will want to come back to him....... send her packing for ever

jasperscribblerjasperscribbleralmost 19 years ago
Good story

I see the morality police have beset you already in earlier comments. It's not you. They do that to every author who stray from their particular view of how people should behave and feel.

Given the way you set up the character, I find it plausible that this sort of woman might take a notion on one of her steam-blowing jaunts to try something different. And then go back to hubby without a tinge of guilt. It is within the range of human possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Author Replies to Spoil Sports

I'm amazed at the moral immaturity one gets from critics on this site so thanks to those who've indicated that are not moral bigots. A girl/woman has a right to go out and get a fuck if she wants it and to return to hubby and vice-versa. Yes, how she regards that right is a grave moral issue, and I'd be among the first to support that, but then how one chooses to exercise that right is her/his business. Get a life folk and accept or reject work for its literary effort or lack of it; don't wallow in futile moral shadow boxing. But thanks, everyone for comments.

BroadswordBroadswordalmost 19 years ago
Good Lay, Mate!

I liked the way this self-assured wife/mother went out to see the world beyond her farmstead and ended up exploring her own sexuality down under a younger man.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who would like to see more coupling by this couple.

Keep up the good work, EG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT STORY...what i dont understand is...

why people will read the title and discription of the story and then read, it took less than two paragraphs to see where this was headed,the entire story then criticize the author for ending up where he said he was going????? i guess you must wonder why you should waste your talent on these clueless mutts. i for one loved this story, if i wanted suspense and trick endings i would to a mystery story site....thank you for a good erotic story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

Here is my 100x2 to make up for the underscorers below,

You have done a great job again.Keep writing your GOOD.I could have sworn Mills n Boons (???) were on another webpage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous