Hitchhikers' Erotic Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a choice looking soldier, appearing to be robust and thick enough to tickle her insides and to hit her sweet spots, the slight upturn to its length increasing the possibility of infinite pleasure.

She licked a drip that had emerged from the tip and groaning loudly went "Hmmmm!" in case Ewan was properly tuned in.

Bette felt her vulva being licked and then a tongue and at least two fingers entering her vagina and she involuntarily raised her hips to meet this friendly double invasion.

She felt ready to burst.

Bette then lost count of time – probably it was merely minutes, but then the excruciatingly sensitive strumming of her vagina ceased and she opened her eyes alarmed – had he had enough and that was it?

Her heart told her this could not be so; no man who'd played her so erotically would be so cold-hearted as to leave her on this precipice. No, she could not believe it could be so. But then men were so fucking cold-hearted.

She groaned, knowing she'd have to wriggle out from under him to speak, to urge, to beseech him to finish taking her to her ultimate release.

She felt the tongue and fingers withdraw – oh no, he was going; probably he'd wanked himself off with his other hand to pleasure himself to a climax. Men were such bastards – how could he!

Then the familiar shape of her jelly-like toy entered her cunt – yes cunt, she was in no mood to address it as her vagina.

She breathed in deep relief but then the panic returned as she felt it being withdrawn.

Oh, no! The man is a maniacal torturer of unspeakable evil.

The device popped out of her dripping cunt and Bette's eyes opened wide in shock as she felt it being pushed, none too gently, into her rear orific where it had rarely entered.

Oh my, he was out to attempt to give her an anally-driven ejaculation. Oh, the innovative darling, the most glorious young man who'd ever walked this earth!

Straining, she spread her legs almost at right angles as she became aware that Ewan was lifting away from her. She grabbed her legs above the ankles and pulled them back even further, feeling increased pressure of her anus around the vibrator.

Bette closed her eyes tightly and went almost into a trance and just at that moment six and a bit inches of hot, thick cock went up into her sloppy cunt in three quick jerks.

She squealed opened her eyes but really saw nothing as her eyeballs were rolling up into their sockets.

The viabrator hit a higher speed and Ewan was thrusting into her rapidly and none too gently, a most appropriate assault.

She thought of the poor boy, all this work; his nuts must have been screaming to get off and she hadn't spared him a thought, thinking only of her own desire for gratification.

She tensed, involuntarily squeezing against his thrusting dick and a wave of heat fired her lower body and she began ejaculating and she howled to the tree tops.

At the same time her fingers dug cruelly into Ewans' ass cheeks and he groaned and then went "Awwwaaaaaaaaaaah" causing nearby birds to undergo a temporary migration.

Feeling his ejaculations filling her from a shuddering dick made her cum again, and she slumped exhaustedly on to Ewan, absolutely drained and realizing they had been at for more than an hour, her longest fuck ever.

Bette felt the viabrator being withdrawn.

"Ewan?" she asked dreamily.

"Yeah, babe."

"Are you okay if we stay locked like this for a while; I'd like to drift off for a wee sleep?"

"Sure, I'm rooted anyway. My balls feel as if they've been turned inside out."

"Good – we can continue doing this for another couple of day perhaps three if you wish."

"I wish. I've just had the fuck of my life."

"Me too," Bette said drowsily. "Absolutely and by a long shot."

"Oh good - I'm starting to get hard again, Bette. Time I rewarded you again."

But there was no answer. Bette, leaking cum with Ewan still partly sprawled over her, was asleep.

THE END

12