Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Blondes misadventures hitchhiking across Southern US.
10.5k words
4.44
299.3k
343
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Times were tough - especially in Amy Hutchens' home town of Dawes, Alabama, population of one hundred and sixty-three. What with the recession and low employment, there really wasn't much of a future living here. And with the way things were at home with her ma and pa, Amy decided to leave soon after her eighteenth birthday. This was why she was currently getting fucked in men's bathroom at a gas station by a truck driver who had picked her up, hitchhiking near her home town.

Amy didn't have much money saved up, so needed to make sure every penny was accounted for. With a full backpack and small carry-on suitcase, the teenager's plan was to hitchhike her way through out of Butt-fuck nowhere and make it to two counties over to Belmeade which had a bus depot, where she could get a bus ride to Mobile - or maybe even New Orleans – and get a job as a stripper and hopefully get a start in life.

But first she had to make it out of her hometown, and the only thing was to wait for somebody to drive a long to pick the girl up. And why wouldn't someone stop? Amy was a beautiful young thing, barely eighteen with a tight teenage body that the men and boys in her town started lusting for, soon after she turned thirteen. Sure, she was tiny at five foot one inch of height, but she had inherited the large bosom from her mama which turned men mad with desire. And she had a slender waist and teenage ass (that her mama had lost long ago), along with a pair of long slender legs that looked great in jeans, skirts, or shorts. The blonde beauty had big, innocent blue eyes, a stunning face, and pouty red lips that had made her the most popular girl in school.

The blonde knew she looked fabulous and that she would have no problem hitchhiking her to her destination. She packed light – and since she was going to be a stripper decided to bring all of her sexiest clothes. Anything tight, revealing and thin was thrown into her backpack. Underwear, bras, and – most importantly – her sluttiest high heels were stuffed into the small suitcase. Amy waited at the side of the road for twenty minutes before the first vehicle came by and stopped. She was wearing a pair of tiny jean shorts that hugged the curves of her ass, a faded pink tank-top without a bra, and a pair of slinky white high heels. The heels probably weren't the best idea, but Amy figured she needed to draw attention to herself in order to get a ride. Her mane of wavy blonde hair that reached the small of her back was kept free, since she knew men liked her hair long and sexy like this.

It was sunny and hot outside – nearly a hundred degrees and it wasn't even ten in the morning yet. Luckily for Amy the first truck that came down the main road of Dawes stopped for the girl.

Looking up at the trucker, Amy hollered, "I need a lift to Belmeade!"

The man grinned. "Sure – hop in little lady!"

Amy was excited. Her journey was finally beginning. Soon she would be in Belmeade and things would finally be going her way. The girl brought up her gear and entered the cab. "Thanks, mister!"

"Call me Hank, darling."

"Thanks, Hank! My name's Amy!"

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride!"

Fifteen minutes into the ride, Hank the truck driver had a hand on her knee and was inching his hand up her bare thigh. Amy slapped his hand but Hand was a big, burly guy. At six feet, three inches tall and built like a bear, the trucker was huge compared to the diminutive blonde. So stopping his advances was pretty damned hard.

Frightened but angry at the same time, the teen screamed and made him stop at the next gas station – the Fast Gas which was barely ten miles from Amy's house. The place was deserted, but that was not unusual at this time of day. Amy exited the vehicle with her things and expected things to end there.

"Thanks for nothing, asshole!" Amy shouted out angrily, stamping away with her things and not bothering to look back.

What she didn't expect was for Hank to exit the vehicle, grab the girl, and start heading towards the washroom.

"W-w-wait! What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed, dropping her bags onto the ground. "STOP! HELP!"

Amy noticed that there was an old man working the cashier inside the gas station store, and he was peering back at them. She tried waving at the man but there was no reaction from the man.

Then Hank opened up the men's washroom door, pushed the petite girl inside, and closed it behind him. It was dim inside, and as Amy's eyes slowly adjusted to the interior, she thought it would have been better to have not seen all the details. The washroom was old, cramped and dirty. There was a small mirror above the sink, and next to this there was a stinky and stained urinal that looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a long time. The lone bathroom stall housed a very dirty toilet as well.

The pretty blonde had her ass against the sink, facing and trying to fend off the trucker who was running his hands all over her voluptuous young body. He kneaded her breasts, cupped her ass and relished the feel of her soft, silky smooth legs.

"Damn, pretty lady! You're one grade-A piece of meat!" Hank stated. He had pressed his enormous frame against the tiny teen so that there was no place for her to escape to.

The blonde pummelled him back with her fists, and even tried to knee him in the groin, but it was like hitting a brick wall. "Fuck you, asshole! Stop it now or I'll call the cops!!"

"Shit, baby! By the time they've taken your statement I'll be out of the state – and do you think they'll believe a tramp like you anyways?" He smirked, and then whistled as he pulled up her tank top so that Amy's large breasts were revealed, her strawberry nipples hard and erect. "Not even wearing a bra – you little slut!"

He started to pinch her nipples roughly with both his hands, snickering as the teen whimpered in response. Squashed in between the sink and Hank's massive form, Amy stopped finally stopped fighting back. She was tired and her chest was heaving from her exertions. The man pulling and pinching her tender nipples didn't help matters.

He said, "See? I knew you wanted this! Goddamn, girl – you have got one of the most finest racks I've ever seen! It's like milking a cow!" The trucker continued to squeeze the girl's tits mercilessly.

Amy was squirming now from the stranger's administrations. "OH GOD!" she moaned, breathing heavily. She could feel the man's stirring erection pressed against her. The contact made her scared because his penis felt enormous! She pleaded, "Please – no – no – no! Please don't do this!"

"Do what?" Hank chuckled. He lifted the tiny teen up and put her on the sink so she was higher off the ground and closer to him. Hunching over slightly gave him the easier access for his mouth to slobber over Amy's beautiful titties. The trucker lewdly licked, chewed and sucked on the stunning blonde's sweet strawberry nipples. "You fucking slut – hitchhiking dressed like this? I know what sluts like you want, and I'll give it to you hard and fast, you bitch!"


"Oh shit!" Amy cried out. She was helpless against her would-be rapist. He was too large and strong for her, and all she could do was watch as he defiled her body. "N- NO! Stop it!"

One of Hank's hands slid down to the front of Amy's shorts and began to fumble with the top button. Amy tried to stop him but couldn't. Next he unzipped the front of her jean shorts, and his fingers hand crept deep into the crevice of her pants.

"Oh – you like that!?" Hank muttered, watching Amy as two of his fingers slipped into the front of her panties and started to play with her clit. The teen groaned loudly in response, then grunted as the trucker slipped two fingers up her pussy. There wasn't much room at the moment, but he managed to start fingering the girl a bit. "Mmmmmm – I like that! You have a nice bare pussy!"

The eighteen year old tried pulling her knees together, but it was all in vain. There was no way she could stop the trucker from whatever it was he wanted to do. Hank laughed as he saw the look on her face, the expression of distress and the hopelessness of her situation. So he started to yank off her jean shorts, which made the teen's eyes open, wide as saucers.

"NO!!"

"Let's see this sweet little bald pussy of yours, baby!" said Hank, licking his lips. She struggled a bit, but it didn't take long for him to pull down her shorts to mid-thigh. He whistled at the beautiful sight in front of him. "Damn – you are one gorgeous little filly! I just hope you are ready for my big ol' cock!"

Amy still had on her underwear – a small pink thong that Hank was able to pull off of her in one smooth movement.

"Ahhh!"

"SHIT!" Hank growled, mesmerized by the sight of the young beauty's' perfectly smooth cunt. It looked pink and fresh, the kind of pussy that only ripe young teenagers had. He pulled on her shorts for a few moments more before getting tired of it; instead he just ripped the flimsy material apart with his bare hands. Soon all Amy had on was her high heels and the pink tank-top that was bunched up over her heaving bosom.

"Stop, please!" Amy pleaded again. She had covered up her pussy with both hands, her pretty blue eyes looking up at Hank in despair.

Hank ignored her and unceremoniously shoved two fingers up the girl's pussy, all the way up to his knuckles. She grunted loudly at the invasion; the trucker had big hands and fingers – just two of his fingers felt like a good-sized cock to Amy. Wriggling her body as the man finger-banged her roughly, Amy glanced down at Hank's pants and worried at what he would be pulling out.

After a few minutes of brutally finger-fucking her, Hank sniggered at the shame-faced teen at the feel of the increasing dampness in her love-hole. "Getting wet, huh? You fucking slut!" Then he noticed the direction that Amy was staring at. "Oh – you want to see my willy?"

"NO!!" Amy yelped.

Grinning, the trucker ignored the girl and undid his belt – next his pants and underwear slid down to his ankles on the floor. He watched Amy intently as she gazed in shock at his manhood. The petite teenager had never seen such a large cock in her life, and he could see that plain as day on her face.

"What the FUCK is that!" Amy cried out, unable to contain her fear. It was not only the biggest, largest dick she had ever seen in her short life, but it was something she had never imagined was possible.

Now – Amy had never been a princess and had had sex with a number of guys her age before. She had considered herself experienced in these matters, but the boys she had dated and fucked were just teenagers just like herself. Bobby-Joe – her second last ex – had the biggest dick she had seen in real life, and his was only about five inches long. Hank's cock, however, was literally twice that length at ten inches long, and it was thick in girth and heavy from what she could tell. She didn't even think she could wrap her hands around it and have her fingers touch her thumb.

Hank loved Amy's expression – the awe and shock as she gazed on his monster cock. He started slapping his hard cock against the young woman's pussy.

"STOP THAT!" Amy shouted. She gritted her teeth, squirming as Hank ignored her, continuing to smack her cunt with his cock relentlessly.

Then he started to vigorously rub her pussy lips and clit with his bulbous cock-head, his pre-cum helping to lubricate this action. This caused Amy's cunt to flow with more juices as the girl's body became more turned on by the proceedings. Without any warning Hank rammed his big cock straight into Amy's pussy, making the girl gasp out in astonishment; her eyes bulged out and she arched her body back at the sudden fullness of dick.

"Fuck – you've got a tight cunt!" Hank hollered, loving how the blonde's snatch squeezed his cock, enveloping his manhood in taut, velvety-slick sheath. He managed to get three-quarters of his dick up the little teen's vagina from this position and no more.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Amy snarled. Her pussy had never, ever felt so stretched before; Hank's cock was thicker than any cock she had ever experienced.

Continuing to ignore the girl, Hank started to fuck her - slowly at first, but soon increasing his tempo. Amy winced at each aching upstroke as the trucker's throbbing, rock-hard erection seemed to dig deeper and deeper into her.

"GOD – STOP!! You're tearing me apart!"

The trucker chuckled at that statement. Already Amy's pussy was nice and juicy wet; he was able to fuck her with increasing intensity, despite her tightness. So he disregarded the teen and fucked her properly. Three-quarters of his length disappeared into her love chute, with each stroke making Amy grunt out in dismay, leaving her body shaking, quivering, and building towards a climax.

"OH – MY – FUCKING – GOD!! OH – MY – FUCKING – GOD!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Amy wailed out in a shrill voice, no longer in control of herself. It took nearly all of her effort to cling to the sink properly as Hank pummelled her with his cock, legs spread wide and ass in the sink.

"GOD – you have a sweet, sweet pussy!" Hank cried, licking his lips.

Just then he withdrew from the writhing young woman. Hank pulled Amy down to her knees and - with his fist grasping her hair – shoved his dripping cock into the girl's mouth. The blonde didn't put up much of a fight since she was simply too glad the fucking had stopped; she happily opened her mouth and began to suck with all of her might. Amy didn't even protest with kneeling on the dirty floor. Instead she slurped and licked away on Hank's large, disgusting shaft, gurgling as the trucker forced her to go deeper and deeper orally. His cock was now hitting the back of her throat, but he wanted to go even further. Amy's eyes were wide as saucers as she felt the bulbous cock-head slide down her oesophagus, past any man had ever gone before.

"UNNNNNNRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!"

Amy face was now moist from the sexual exertions. In fact, her slender young body was beaded delightfully with sweat, since the washroom didn't have much ventilation and was hot and humid. Also, the smell of sex lingered pungently in the air, heavy in the girl's nostrils as she struggled for breath, gagging on thick cock.

Hank, on the other hand, was in heaven. "Oh yeah, baby! Suck on my cock!! You little fucking cock-sucker! You like my big, fat cock don't you!"

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows in anger, but couldn't respond except for some guttural grunts. Seeing this, Hank extracted his shiny dick from Amy's mouth and started to rub it all over her face. The humungous cock looked so lewd next to Amy's small, pretty face.

"Fuck – you like that, you little cunt?"

Amy had a glazed expression of shock still on her face, like she couldn't believe what was happening to her. "Oh ... God ... such ... big ... cock -" she murmured.

He slapped his wet pole against Amy's cheeks and mouth. Hank asked, "You want some more of this up your little pussy?"

Biting her lower lip cutely, Amy looked up at her tormentor in fear. "Oh God - NO!! Please -"

Paying the teen no heed, Hank abruptly pulled her up back onto her feet, spun her around so that she faced the mirror, and then shoved his cock back into Amy's pussy, causing her to scream out at the sudden intrusion. Then – with his hands gripping her hips – the trucker began to vigorously thrust in and out of the girl's poor, stretched cunt.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" Amy bawled.

She was crushed against the sink with her hands on the wall before her, trying to hold herself up as best she could. The worst thing was she could see her own expression in the mirror as the brawny trucker relentlessly drilled her pussy with overwhelmingly violent thrusts of his hard man-meat; each time he pounded her, Amy would shamefully see a reaction on her face.

Hank fucked her hard like this for a good ten minutes, making the teenager squeal louder and louder until she had a shattering orgasm. The little slut shouted out incoherently and then squirted out a fair amount of cum when she came. Then when he failed to let the girl rest - instead continuing to pummel her pussy energetically - Amy came for a second time, just a minute later from her first orgasm. The man grinned – he loved it when a beautiful babe was capable of multiple orgasms because it made the sex so fun!

Amy's cunt was now a spastic, cum-spewing mess. Her body was in the throes of ecstasy, wracked with pleasures beyond her control or her imagination. She never knew that she could have orgasms so close to one another, and – since Hank was still fucking her relentlessly – the girl could feel another one coming its way soon!

"OH – MY – FUCKING – GOD!" Amy screeched.

To the blonde's relief Hank stopped and pulled out of her finally. Amy collapsed, holding onto the sink for support, but was then plucked up by the burly man and carried into the bathroom stall. The teen didn't protest this since she was too fatigued to do anything about it. Hank closed the stall door behind them and locked it – now the two were in a confined space and Amy was getting really worried since the trucker hadn't even cum yet. She had already been overcome a number of times, and the man's cock was relentless.

With her back against the bathroom stall door, Hank lifted the teen up by grabbing her luscious ass with his hands. Amy groaned as the man spread her thighs and then positioned his cock-head at the entrance of her pussy lips, slowly letting gravity slide the girl onto his dick.

"OH GOD – NO!" Amy wailed out in fright. Before, by the sink, Hank couldn't stuff all of cock up her pussy, but now she knew it was his intention to fuck her fully and completely.

The trucker laughed maliciously. "That's right, bitch! What are you going to do?"

Frantically looking around her, Amy reached up behind her and gripped the top of the bathroom stall door, holding herself up so that her body stopped lowering itself onto Hank's monster cock, which was now stuffed three-quarters up her tightly spastic snatch.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Amy moaned, her hips wriggling and body squirming as she pulled herself up slowly off of the trucker's ridiculously large member, but not enough so that it would pop out of her.

Hank only held onto Amy's legs so that they were spread wide and couldn't be used to gain any traction in her situation. So now the girl had control, but she didn't have the strength to pull herself off of the cock, even as her impaled cunt began to slowly slide down onto his cock once more. He asked, "Are you trying to pull yourself off of me?"

With a look of desperation on her face, Amy tried to pull herself up once more, but only again only managing to bring her cunt up to the tip of Hank's cock. Hank was only standing there, greedily watching as the blonde fuckedhimin a stunning turn of events.

Even though Amy weighed less than a hundred pounds, she didn't have the strength to pull up any further. So inevitably gravity pulled her back down onto Hank's erection. Inch by tortuous inch she slid down his cock – halfway, and then three-quarters. As she slid past that, the feel of so much cock jammed into her made her anxiously try again to lift herself off of the cock. Amy thought momentum could do the trick, so she tried to swing up and down in this fashion, and soon she had got some good motion moving her body up and down on Hank's dick; this managed to bring her closer upwards – and potentially off of the trucker's cock – but it also meant that she was now fucking the man quite effectively.

"OH - FUCK – FUCK – FUCK!!" Amy grunted, wriggling her butt cutely each time she reached to top of Hank's pole, anxiously trying to get off of it. The tiny blonde knew that each time she sank down the trucker's shaft her pussy was taking in more and more of its length.