Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen wailed out in despair. "UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!"

"Fuck – this little bitch's cunt is tight and creamy!" Billy Bob shouted. He enjoyed Amy's scorching love-hole and how it squeezed and convulsed around his fingers. The girl had such a tight and inviting slit. Even the naughty squelching sounds that came from her pussy were sizzling hot to their ears.

"YEEEHAAWWW!!!" Roy shouted out, hillbilly style. "Make that bitch scream, little brother!"

As Billy Bob re-doubled his efforts, Amy screamed out in response. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK – PLEASE – FUCKER – STOP – STOP – PLEASE!! NO!! OH FUCKING GOD!!"


With her pussy being pummelled with the hillbilly's ruthless fingers, Amy soon came massively. Arching her back, the girl's entire frame tense before she let out a high-pitched shriek, and then her cunt let out a few large spurts of her scalding juices. This surprised the two brothers, and since Billy Bob's hand was in the way, Amy's hot juices sprayed out in a wide arc, droplets getting all over the man's hand, but also all over the dashboard, some on the steering wheel, and some even Roy as well. The brothers looked at each other, stupefied, as the teen in-between them bucked her hips, enjoying the last few moments of her orgasm.

They both yelled out at each other the same time. "HOLY SHIT!!"

Billy Bob cackled in glee. "You've got to try this, big brother!" He picked up Amy like she weighed nothing, and the positioned her so that she was on her knees, her ass sticking up at Roy.

Amy whimpered in misery. "Oh God – please stop! You've had your fun!" It was only then that she had noticed that they weren't moving anymore. She didn't know where they were, but Roy had evidently stopped the truck at the side of the road. The teenager desperately hoped that no one would drive by and see her in this compromised state.

Roy ignored the girl's pleas and stuck two thick fingers up Amy's cunt. The girl had the sweetest looking ass and body he'd ever seen, and he loved how the blonde squealed at the sudden intrusion. "Good golly, Miss Molly!" he said, a big shit-eating grin on his face.

She didn't want the two brothers to find out that she was multiple orgasmic, but it was too late. After having just cum, Roy's rapid finger-fucking deep inside her love-hole got it spewing its juices once more, within just a few minutes, all over the man. Amy wriggled her butt adorably and looked back at the amazed man in dismay, with a deeply alarmed expression on her face.

Astounded at this amazing teen, Roy gave out another enthusiastic shout. "HOT DAMN!!" He didn't remove his fingers – instead continuing to fuck the girl with his fingers, licking his lips and tasting the juices that Amy had squirted all over his face.

"GOD – could you quit that and give me a MINUTE!?" She pleaded with him.

Again the man ignored her, and he continued to hammer his fingers deep into her. She could feel another orgasm building with in her soon, to her apprehension. Biting her lip cutely, Amy turned her head forward, only to see Billy Bob's thick cock standing to attention before her, the blonde's eyes widening in surprise. There wasn't much room in the truck even for the tiny teen to be on her hands and knees, so consequently Amy's face was directly on top of Billy Bob's lap.

Now he had pulled out his thick, eight-inch erection, Billy Bob – with one hand holding the back of Amy's neck and the other hand holding his cock – began to push the girl's head towards his lap. "C'mon, purty lady! Gobble gobble!!"

This earned Billy Bob a loud chuckle from his older brother, and Amy was soon gagging on the big dick even as Roy gave her another wicked orgasm. For some reason the two men were fascinated by the fact that she was a gusher; even now after cumming twice, Roy was still finger-fucking her roughly, his face pressed against the teen's pretty bottom, smelling and licking her incessantly.

"Billy Bob? I think Amy here's been fucked recently!! Her little cunt smells like it!" Roy said to his brother.

"Shit, that don't surprise me none!" Billy Bob replied. "A girl dressed like this must be a true slut!"

The blonde was too busy gagging on cock to disagree with the man. Billy Bob still had his hand on her head, guiding her mouth up and down on his dick rigorously, and all Amy could do was grunt and moan as she was attacked from both ends at the same time.

"Oh – that feels good, you little cunt!" Billy Bob cooed, enjoying the feel of the tip of his cock rubbing deeply against the back of Amy's throat.

Gobs and bubbles of saliva now drenched the man's hard dick, while thick, gooey strands of saliva hung from Amy's luscious lips to Billy Bob's cock whenever he let her off of his cock. When he allowed this to happen, the teen gasped back as much as she could before he made her deep-throat him again, sucking on the cock with all her might. She was a natural born cock-sucker, as Billy Bob found out, with great suction and technique that he knew she could easily make him blow his wad in minutes.

He bellowed out in pleasure. "Goddamn, this bitch can suck cock!"

Roy watched the gorgeous blonde blow his brother with amusement. "Shit, that's sure looks mighty fine there, brother! Watch this!" He now had three fingers jammed up Amy's hot-box and increased his tempo, his fingers slipping in and out of her slippery snatch were a blur to the eyes.

"UUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" As she came once more, Amy wailed out heartily, but her screams were muffled by a gagging cock, deep inside her throat.

She again spurted out her sweet honey juices all over the amused Roy, even as Billy Bob reaped the benefits of the girl's orgasm, because each time she came he was able to ram his cock deeper down the girl's throat since she momentarily lost control of herself. Then Amy would choke and cough up his cock, soaking it with spit, before she'd have to go back to suck it once more. It felt amazing.

Then the two brothers re-positioned the teen so that she faced the opposite direction, this time facing Roy with her ass pointing at Billy Bob. Roy had of course pulled out his own eight-inch erection, which was hard, thick and veiny, just waiting for the girl to stick in her mouth. Amy didn't even wait for the man to pull her head down onto his dick, she just dove in head first, wrapped her pretty red lips around the bulbous head, and sucked as enthusiastically as she could.

"Oh fuck yeah! You're right, little bro! This little slut knows how to suck cock!" said Roy, beaming as the blonde obediently swallowed up more and more of his thick tool.

Inch by inch her face sank down on the big cock, until she was literally kissing its base. Gurgling for a few minutes and sucking hard like a vacuum, Amy then came up for air with a loud gasp, drooling saliva down her chin. She licked her lips sexily at Roy before going down to his big hairy balls and suckling him with her mouth and tongue. Amy realized the best way to stop these assholes was to make sure they came as soon as possible.

In the meantime, it was Billy Bob's turn to play with Amy's abused little pussy. He probed her with his fingers, pulled her pussy lips apart and teased her clit, before giving fucking the girl very roughly with his fingers. Soon enough the girl was squealing out in pleasure, her cunt a spastic, spewing mess.

At some point in time during this, Billy Bob began to give the blonde's tiny little rosebud asshole a good rimming with his tongue. This was too much for the teen, and she totally lost it at that point. With fingers up her cunt, a tongue down her anal opening, and a cock in her throat, Amy came over and over, driven mad by having all three of her orifices abused. The blonde cried out, wailing for her sexual sufferings to finally end.

After a good ten minutes in this position, the brothers stopped to gave the girl a rest. Amy's body was once again wonderfully beaded with sweat, and her inner thighs were soaked with her sticky juices. She had collapsed on top of the men, her face buried in Roy's lap - one hand still holding onto his erection – and still breathing heavily at her exertions. She looked at her tormentors and saw the big grins on their faces, then bit her bottom lip cutely, worried because she knew they hadn't cum themselves yet.

Billy Bob winked at her lasciviously. "Oh yeah – we ain't finished yet!"

Then he grabbed her waist and pulled the tiny teen onto his lap, his thick slimy cock feeling scorching hot against her slim tummy. Amy tried to protest but was still wallowing in the afterglow of her last orgasm, too spent to resist the horny hillbilly. The man began to knead and massage the girl's massive tits, then brought her nipples to his mouth to suckle and lick.

"Oh God!" Amy whimpered, as Billy Bob chewed lustily on one strawberry nipple, then on the other one.

"Fuck – you don't need this, girl!" He said before ripping apart her white dress and letting it slip to the floor.

Amy was furious at that. "You motherfucker! Why'd you do that?"

The man ran his hands all over Amy's nubile teenage body. "Because I wanted to see all of you, bitch! That's why!" Next he slapped her ass, and then squeezed it heartily, before grabbing it and directing her to sit on his dick. "Shit – what a perfect ass!! Fucking hell – gotta get me some of this sweet pussy!"

"NO – NO – NO!!" Amy yelped, but to no avail. Billy Bob's cock was already at the entrance of her snatch, and he pushed her down onto it despite her efforts. Slowly but surely she became impaled on his eight-inch penis. "NO – you're too fucking big!"

Her rapist laughed. "Yeah – that's what I like to hear!" With his hands still holding on her luscious ass, he lifted the petite girl up and down onto his raging hard-on, fucking her slowly at first but then with increasing intensity.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH – FFUUUUUUUUCK MMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Amy cried out in distress.

While Billy Bob and Amy were busy fucking away, Roy in the meantime had started up the truck and had driven for a few minutes further into the brush, away from the highway. There was a stream nearby so he decided to stop there. Satisfied at the privacy of their surroundings, Roy stopped the engine and shuffled over to the middle of the seat.

"Little brother, give me some of that dee-licious cunt!" said Roy. His own erection had not gone down in the last few minutes, and he sure as hell wasn't going to let Billy Bob have all the fun.

The gorgeous teenager whimpered as she was passed off to Roy. Now she straddled him and was soon bouncing up and down on his cock, squealing away desirably, her big tits flopping about in the man's face. The next twenty minutes were spent in this fashion, with the two brothers tag-teaming the young girl back and forth. Roy would fuck her hard for a few minutes, and then pass her off to Billy Bob, who would then fuck Amy good and hard for another few minutes, much to the girl's chagrin.

Because the truck had its engine turned off and it was near midday, the boiling sun was heating up the interior of the truck to a high temperature level, even with the windows pulled down. However, with three people fucking fast and furious, the cabin soon became near unbearable due to the scorching heat. Both men were sweating, but it was Amy who was sopping wet, every inch of her frame slick with sweat or sex juices. Her long blonde hair was mostly damp and matted, clinging to various parts of her body such as her forehead or back.

Amy herself was in a sexual daze, her slender body strained and fucked beyond belief, pummelled over and over again by her two rapists. She had lost count the number of times she had spewed her cum onto the engorged cocks that repeatedly rammed into her convulsing pussy, but the evidence on the two men's laps - all drenched and sticky – was plain to see. Since the teen had sprayed her cum everywhere inside the truck, over and over again, meant that the air was thick and musky with her vaginal juices.

And just as it got too damn hot, the brothers pulled the girl outside. Amy was too stunned and incoherent to do anything other than let me pick her up and take her to the back of the pickup truck, which was where they decided to continue fucking the girl. The truck was a full-sized pickup with a standard bed, and they all climbed up into it and quickly rearranged some space for them. They laid out a soft blanket onto the floor and placed the blonde - on her hands and knees - on top of it. Now they could both fuck her at the same time, sandwiching Amy between two cock-sausages, one fucking her from behind while the other stuffed his meat between her lips from the front.

Unfortunately for the hot blonde, the brothers lasted another ten minutes before they were ready to come, taking a few minutes fucking one hole before switching positions and orifices. It was hot and sunny outside, and all three were sweating like crazy. Amy felt particularly sweaty, being in the middle of a cock sandwich. The two cocks she was forced to gag on tasted pretty vile and unwashed – with an overpowering stench. What made it worse was she could taste the lingering traces of cum from that trucker Hank, who had fucked her that same morning.

But there was nothing she could do but let both cocks fuck her simultaneously, her pussy a spastic, cumming mess that the girl had no control of anymore. Roy – who was now in Amy's cunt – began to feel his orgasm coming and increased his tempo, rutting the girl with deep, hard strokes. Seeing this, Billy Bob did the same, grinding his cock mercilessly down Amy's mouth and throat. Both men ignored the incessant waling and squeals from the poor teenager.

"OH fuck – Billy Bob! I'm gonna shoot my load!!" Roy gasped.

"Me too, big brother!" Let's shoot it all over this little girl's face, Roy!" Billy Bob replied, cum boiling in his balls.

"Fuck yeah – open wide, you little slut!"

Suddenly both men grunted and pretty much pulled their dicks out from Amy at the same time. Billy Bob grabbed the teen's hair with one hand to keep her steady, while his other hand rapidly fisted his cock. Meanwhile, Roy moved closer to the Amy as well, so that she now had two big eight-inch cocks – nearly ready to unload – pointing straight at her face.

"Oh God!" Amy mumbled to herself, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. She looked up at the two brothers with apprehension – she had never had a guy give her a facial before, let alone two men!

Roy was the first one to start shooting out his love-spunk, with thick, scalding streams of jism splattering onto the startled blonde's face. One stream of jizz shot into her mouth, the second into her eye, the third over her cheek and forehead, the fourth mostly on her hair, and the fifth aimed back into her mouth. Once Roy began to cum, this led to Billy Bob unloading his gunk shortly after his brother. Load after load of thick white semen splashed onto Amy's face; he tried to aim mostly at her mouth but only hit his mark a few times.

After a few minutes the two brothers were stroking their long cocks, trying to squeeze out as much cock-juice as possible to spill onto their victim. In the meantime, Amy was choking on all the jism in her mouth, coughing it up with a lot of cum dribbling from the corners of her lips, down her chin, and onto her heaving bosom. Her face was covered in thick cum, and Amy licked her lips, amazed at how much cum had spurted out of those two cocks.

The men then waved their cocks in front of the girl. She sighed in resignation and began to lick and slurp on the two dicks, cleaning them up with her nimble tongue and rosy red lips. When her mouth had a good load of white jizz, the brothers ordered her to swallow, which she did reluctantly. After their two cocks were clean and shiny, Roy and Billy Bob made her scoop up as much cum as she could off her face and tits and consume that as well. Soon the young blonde was somewhat clean of semen, still breathing hard but looking up at her rapists and glad to be finished fucking them.

"So ... are you guys still going to drive me to Belmeade?" Amy asked hopefully.

Billy Bob laughed. The two men climbed out of the truck bed and onto the ground, lifting the tiny teen out as well. Roy picked up her stuff along with the blanket, and threw it to the ground.

"Shit, girl – we just wanted to get laid! Sorry, but we gotta head back to the farm now!" Roy said, heading back to the truck.

"What!? What the fuck!?" Amy cried out angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"Sorry, babe – it was fun!" Billy Bob said, waving out the window as they suddenly sped away.

Amy couldn't believe her luck! Fucking assholes – and now she was stuck again without a ride, fucked in more ways than one. She was exhausted, and – looking down at her body – sweaty, dirty and cum-stained. Could her luck get any worse? She picked up her stuff and the blanket, and dragged it over to the nearby stream. Then Amy laid out the blanket on the grass, kicked off her high heels, and walked into the water, which came up to her knees. She submerged her entire body, including her long hair, into the stream and cleaned herself off as much as she could. When she was finished, the teenager walked back up the bank and collapsed onto the blanket (ignoring the cum stains and sweat that had soaked into it), and had herself a nap.

(End of Ch.1)