All Comments on 'Hitchhiking Hookup'

by loneguy01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 7 years ago
Nice

I love reading first time experiences.Look forward to more of your storiies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nothing like that first time. Mine was when I was 48 and I knew right away that I had become a cock sucker. There is no better feeling than having a hard cock in your mouth or ass. Yes, that first night I found that I also loved being fucked.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE

GREAT HOT START, PLEASE DO WRITE MORE, ABOUT THEM...! BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked this story because

the narrator doesn't claim to be straight yet this is a kind of coming of age story. nicely told, write a few sequels . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My hitchhiking story

When I was in college, I often hitchhiked from my off-campus apartment to the university. Usually a kind soul would give me a ride, chat a bit, drop me off. End of story. But on one occasion, a police car slowed and offered me a ride. I initially thought the two officers were giving me a ride to the campus, but they lectured me about the dangers of hitchhiking. I didn't even know if it was against the law. But they seemed nice enough, one a younger guy who was kind and smiled, and oh so handsome, and the driver an older cop who was the talkative and gruff cop. I was scared.

They did not take me to the university, but instead to the police station. I thought I was in big trouble. They took me inside, and I wanted to cry, thinking that I was in a strange city away from home and in trouble with the law. They told me that I should be careful hitchhiking and think about who was giving me a ride. The gruff guy took me into a back room and unzipped his pants -- he wanted a blow job and told me that I had to give him one or else. I was 20 and afraid and so complied with his request. It took him a long time to cum and he was sloppy and smelly. I thought yes, I should be careful about who picks me up!

He sent the younger cop in, who told me he really didn't want to go through with this, but the older cop had told him what a good job I had done. He told me he was not into forcing me to do this and felt bad about what the older cop had done. So I felt the younger cop's bulge, unzipped his uniform pants myself and sucked a beautiful, hard, and long cock, even running my hands through his pubes and across the light hair on his abs. He was the kindest man and had the sweetest tasting cum. He must not have shot a load in awhile because he gave me a gallon of his cum. I often wished that I had asked to meet him outside of the police station for another round of sucking him off. It was a really pleasure sucking him. And I never ran into another police car in all my hitchhiking!

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE

I really like the older/younger stories. Hope you have another chapter.

rudilrudilalmost 3 years ago
nice to see a comment...

...from 63lsmith, a friend for many years, whom I miss very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloneguy01@loneguy01
172 Followers
I am over 60 and want to share some of my sexual adventures over the years. Some of the stories have been embellished a little and, of course, the names have been changed to cover up for the guilty.