All Comments on 'Hitchhiking Preggo'

by Xploremyworld

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
XploremyworldXploremyworldover 19 years agoAuthor
From The Author

I wrote this fictional erotic story almost ten years ago. The intent is simply to entertain, arouse/tittilate, or amuse the reader. Originally, the story was complete with pictures to enhance the reader's voyeuristic sense of involvement, but since the pictures don't belong to me, I didn't include them in this rendering. I also removed a few paragraphs which I felt some in this audience might find in poor taste. I hope you enjoy the story, and find the effort worth your time; however, know that my writings are not so much to cater to you, but to project my own sense of what eroticism can be about. Thanks. XPLOREMYWORLD

NOTE that in order to comment, I'm required to rate this story also, and I do find it enjoyable, even years after I wrote it.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!

My fetish happens to be pregnant women and lactation. Your story just lit my fire to the max. Loved it from start to finish. "Daddy" was a nice naughty touch. Keep up the great work.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!

My fetish happens to be pregnant women and lactation. Your story just lit my fire to the max. Loved it from start to finish. "Daddy" was a nice naughty touch. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hoping for More of the Same!

GREAT story! Hope you write a similar story soon - not waiting another ten years! - Maybe a series, starring a heroine with lactating "problems".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!!

This is terrific and erotic. There are so many more adventures to be enjoyed. Don't stop now.....

6Rubtex76Rubtex7almost 19 years ago
Is it possible to better it ??

This is just about the most sexy pregnant & lactating story around. Very well written and I do not think it can be improved upon....but I challenge you,the author,to try !. I and no doubt many other similar pregnant & lactating fans,look forward to your new stories,with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hotttt

I am a straight female who has never been pregnant. I fantasize about having my tits sucked, producing milk. It sounds so erotic. I just KNOW I would love it. Please write more lactation stories!

gentleone66gentleone66over 18 years ago
what an erotic feast...more please

what incredible writing...i could feel it all

inherholeinherholeabout 16 years ago
Female milking parlor,

I have met my nine wives all the same way. All were teen pregnant girls. We all stay very close and I keep them all pregnant so I can keep them all on my milking machines. My females are always looking for other pregnant teen females to join our herd. There are over seventy-five in the herd of every diferent enthic diversion and continuing to grow. We sell a great deal of the milk to hospitals. The hospitals send local inspectors out to my operation to make sure the women are being attended to properly along with the equipment.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for a wonderful story serving the underserved (Lactation fetishists) and accurately hitting appropriate tones of taboo (incest) and willful obedience. It was one of the absolute best I have ever read here.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
you are fucking kidding me

that was so damn hot - you get a 5

catfish321catfish321about 12 years ago
oooohhh i am cummminnnnggg toooo

love girls with milk for daddy. get to fuck her pussy drink her sweet milk from those tities. more please. i read it jackoff to it wish i could have got her panties......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy wants to drink the milk from your tits!

Oh this is great story! Please more! This granddaddy would love to have her! Wish I could find her along the road I keep her and the baby! Oh what a great time we would have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yummy!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Really hot story. Very sexy set-up and great attention to details. Preggo and breeding stories are my favorite. I especially liked this part: " Pam's enormous, swollen breasts were only inches from my face. She was holding them up in her arms. Milk was dripping from her turgid nipples. With a moan, I leaned forward, and licked each of them slowly, savoring the sweetness of her mothers milk.

"Oh, yes, 'daddy,' suck me—suck my tits!" She moaned with pleasure as I began to suck in earnest, her fat nipple filling my mouth and jetting a torrent of hot, sweet milk directly down my throat. I kneaded her breasts as I suckled, and the milk began coming so fast it backed up and ran out of the corners of my mouth, dribbling down my chin onto my thighs and crotch. I could feel the warm wetness on my cock, which jerked and throbbed in my pants. Pamela was making a sound in the back of her throat like ten cats purring at the same time."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are talented.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs and breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the writer left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One 0f my favorites

Love all the details and they make such a cute couple. Wis there was a sequel

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

yes, indeed, my kind of story a man suckling milky titties, hungry and thirsty for more and more and she loved it .. i love men who love to suck and suckle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deliciously decadent, tasty ;-)

I was mauling my very meaty tits and pinching my nipples all throughout this pussy-pleasing, fuckworthy story, *and readers' responses, great cummz!

All I needed was more dirty talk from both.

(A second story, including mom bbreastfeeding, and both sucking and feeding off her

would be !!oh!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous