Hitching the Coastline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

"Yeah, bigger," was all I could say. I was completely hypnotized by his rigid cock.

"Do you like watching that girl suck on his cock?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, continuing to stroke myself, never taking my eyes off his fat dick.

"I think you'd like to try that yourself. I'll bet you'd like to see what this big cock feels like in your mouth, wouldn't you?"

The alarms that were screaming in my head earlier were now far away. I simply stared at his beautiful penis slack-jawed. He moved his left hand on to my shoulder and gently pulled me toward him. His cock was right in front of me. My senses appeared heightened. I could smell his heady, musky scent and could hear the skin moving over his cock as he caressed himself. I swear I could even feel the heat coming off his cock, now inches before my face. He moved his hips toward me and his cock touched my lips. Part of me wanted to turn away, but I was still completely at his whim. He moved the head of his cock gently from side to side across my lips, and they parted involuntarily. I was drunk with euphoria as drops of precum lubricated my lips and touched my tongue. His sigh was almost deafening in my ears. "Open your mouth," he said softly to me. I was oblivious to the moving pictures behind him. My mouth obeyed and parted further. He then gently moved his rigid, uncircumcised penis into my mouth. My lips fell around it and for the first time my tongue felt a cock running over its surface. It was velvety smooth yet rigid, and I had to stretch my mouth a little to accommodate its girth.

"Yeah, that's it. You've got my cock in your mouth now. Feels good, doesn't it?" he said. I couldn't respond. I was too focused on this piece of meat moving in and out of my waiting mouth. He pushed me back into the couch and rested his knees on either side of my hips. He started to push his dick deeper into my mouth. It started to gag me as it touched the back of my throat. "Easy, Mike. Just relax your throat. You're doing great. Take it deeper into your mouth," he said hovering over me. I tasted the salty precum from his cock as he withdrew to my lips and pushed deeper into my mouth, fucking my mouth now. His paced increased to a steady rhythm. My pulse bounded in my ears as I sucked this man's thick cock. My hands moved to his buttocks as he continued to force his tool into my throat, pausing occasionally to push deeper past my uvula and tonsils. The gagging relaxed and I could feel his gargantuan head stretch my throat. I breathed laboriously through my nose. "Yeah, that's it, boy. Suck that dick down your throat!" he growled as he fed me his manhood.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and walked out of the room. I sat on the couch in shock, watching the two actors on the TV now fuck furiously on a bed. She had his legs wrapped around him and he plunged his long cock in and out of her waiting pussy. She called to him over and over to keep fucking her as her breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust. Just then, Jim came briskly back into the room holding a tube of some sort. His thick cock bounced up and down as he strode toward me. I hadn't moved an inch from my position on the couch. He then roughly pulled me to my feet and it snapped me from my stupor. He briskly spun me around and pushed me down onto the couch, facing the TV. I felt his hands move over my buttocks as he held me down. Confused, I started to try to get up, but he pushed his weight down on me, pinning me fast. "Oh no," he said. "We're continuing this right now!"

I felt something cool and slick enter my ass cheeks. I realized what was happening, but my eyes kept watching the video before me. On it, the man rolled the girl over and began fucking her doggy style. "No, wait, wait," I started. "What are you going?" I asked without much emphasis.

"Well, Mike – I'm about to stick my dick into your ass. Much like that guy is doing on TV right now. I'm going to fuck you, Mike. You're going to take my dick in your ass and learn to love it," he said matter of factly.

"No, I can't!" I retorted, trying to sound emphatic. I tried getting up again, but he put one large hand square in the center of my back and pushed down fiercely. The pain there took my attention briefly away from what was going on around my ass. I heard a slick lubricant being rubbed on something and suddenly felt a long rigid shaft sliding between my buttocks. The head found my rectum and more lube was applied to it. He applied pressure to it and suddenly he entered my virgin asshole.

I gasped as he slid past my opening. He moved very slowly, allowing me to stretch in accommodation to his girth. "Yeah, son. That's it. You've got a great ass. You see what they're doing on TV? That's going to be you. You're going to be that girl getting fucked right now. What do you think about that?" he said.

"It hurts!" I said as he slowly pushed his cock into my ass.

He shushed me and lay his body down on top of my back. I felt the heat and now, sweat coming off his body. He gently grinded his hips against my buttocks, pushing his thick meat slowly deeper into the depths of my rectum. I gripped the pillows on the couch as he passed another sphincter deep inside me. The pain shot through me, sobering me, and I again tried to roll away, but he held me down into the couch with his torso. His scratchy chin bit into my shoulder and he spoke into my ear, "Relax. Take this dick. It's already inside you. I'm fucking you now, Mike. Take this dick, boy, take it."

His breath was hot on the side of my face, and now he began to move his cock in and out, each thrust pushing a little deeper inside me. The pain was now being replaced with a rush of endorphins as I got more used to his fat cock inside me. His pace increased and his hips bucked up and down. I felt his balls begin to slap against me. I began to moan with each thrust of his immense cock inside me and he grunted with each forceful motion. I felt the sweat dripping off his chest and face onto my back. The smell of his perspiration sent another wave of euphoria through me. He repositioned himself off my back and supported his frame with his hands either side of me on the couch. He began grunting loudly, "Yeah! Take that cock in your ass! Take this dick!"

I began responding, shouting, "Oh god, Oh god! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" as he pounded his length into me. He grabbed my hair and tugged on it firmly as he fucked me. His hips were furiously pumping against my bare ass, slapping against me.

"You're going to let me fuck you every day, Mike. I'm going to pick you up every day and you're going to take this dick like a little bitch. You'll be addicted to my cock in your ass. You hear me?" he shouted.

"Yes!" I shouted in response.

"That's what I thought. You're going to be my little fuck slave. I'm going to fuck you like man fucks a woman. I'm going to feed my cock into your pussy. What do you think about that?" he barked.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted.

"That's right," he said. Then he abruptly pulled out of my ass. The withdrawal took my breath away. "Roll over," he said. I turned over onto my back and he grabbed my legs, hooking and pulling them toward him. The movement pulled my hips closer to him. He poured more lube onto his now glistening cock and pushed it back into my ass. The movement was swift and now that my rectum was stretched, it accommodated his size more easily. He immediately began plowing my ass with abandon. "Yeah, I'm fucking you like my woman now. You're my little bitch. Put your legs around me, bitch!" he shouted. I obediently wrapped my heels around his lower back like the girls did that I'd had sex with in the past.

I was panting and repeating, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" loudly as he rammed his cock deep inside me. My cock bounced on my belly as he fucked me and I felt his balls slap my ass repeatedly as if they were disciplining me. Sweat poured off his body as he fucked me. I was completely around the bend now, and I moved my hands onto his hips, trying to pull his cock deeper yet inside me.

"Yeah! You want more of this cock?" he asked, and pushed into me harder, making me yelp in pain and ecstasy. I thought he might rip me apart. "Take this cock, bitch! Take it in your pussy!" he repeated over and over again. Whose pussy is this?" he shouted.

"It's your pussy! Yes! Fuck me! Give me your cock!" I cried, moving my hips to meet his as he furiously pounded me further.

"Oh, yeah, I'm getting close. I'm going to shoot my load on you, bitch. You're going to swallow this load, aren't you?" he growled. He then pulled out of my ass and quickly moved up, sitting across my chest. He stoked his cock in front my face. His eyes close and he stoked his angry cock faster until he started grunting loudly, animalistically, and gripped his cock firmly.

"Yeah! Here it comes!" he shouted, and he splashed my face with jets of hot semen. He pointed it toward my mouth after the first shots hit my face and eyes. The cum shot into my mouth and flooded my tongue. It began to ooze out of the side of my mouth and drip down my face to the couch below my head. He milked his cock of the remaining thick, white fluid and dismounted me, standing over me. "That was good, Mike. Real good. You learn real quick." He said. He walked toward the bathroom and I sat up on the couch. The credits were rolling on the video.

I stood up shakily, and walked down the hallway toward the opposite bathroom on the other side of the hall. I looked in the mirror and saw thick white semen strewn across my face, dripping down to the sink below. I turned on the water and started rinsing my face in it. Satisfied, I walked out into the living room and noticed the large glass patio door open. Jim stood outside watching the ocean. I walked past him and stepped into the pool. The cool water sobered me. My asshole ached and my head throbbed mildly. He approached me with a bottle of water and offered it to me. I took it and sucked its contents down greedily.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, still catching my breath. I was numb from what I had just experienced.

"Good. I'd love to have you around here more. Come on, I'll give you a lift home."

I got out of the water and dried off with a nearby towel. I then pulled on my shorts and shirt and stuck my damp wetsuit in my pack. I stowed my board on the roof of his BMW and he drove me up the winding road toward home. I felt confused about my feelings of the experience, but was reasonably sure I'd be checking the waves again at my secret spot pretty soon.

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12