All Comments on 'Hitting the Bottom Ch. 05'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
Swooning....

Fantastic chapter STG! Unbelievably hot scenes. I mean, really....one after another. The two of them are incredibly sexy together. The open communication, honesty, and humanity between them makes them feel so real, and has me rooting for their future!!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Very nice indeed!

There's just one thing I'd pick up on. While a good amount of white space helps to speed you through a story, which is always a good thing, all those vertical *'s seem to take up a lot of space for very little reward. Perhaps changing them to * * *'s would be just as effective and not so annoying?

Anyway, another great chapter of a great story. Five stars and thank you.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 10 years ago
4stars

i really enjoyed that, particularly as the was my introduction this story (ch 5) and i dont know what i was expected but i was more than pleasantly surprised! i love the development of dan as he grapples with his insecurities and inner demons regarding being a dom and how sandra turns the tables and he likes it but she also probes to him that he likes being dom more. I shall read the rest now lol

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
This just gets better

And better.

The dynamic between them is awesome. And she has got the bottle to turn the tables on him too.

SNAP....the most feared sound in the world..lol

Well deserved 5/5 again

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 10 years ago

oh hell i really failed at spelling in that comment. apologies.

chiangkuchiangkualmost 10 years ago
Nice twists

Very nice chapter, a bit short, but you've been busy with other projects. The erotic aspects and the build to what is coming for them both is working very well, and Sandra's eagerness to show Dan how much she is willing to take care of him is shining through with this. I can feel the emotions and the sensations in this chapter better than the prior ones, so in my view, the is working very well to tell the tale. Keep it rolling.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Just brilliant

As usual a wonderful chapter that hits all the right buttons, i love the way Dan is coming to terms with himself with the help of Sandra, as she is coming to terms with herself with his help. Dom's and subs learn from each other and this is often forgotten in stories here, i also like the fact you draw attention to Dans hard limits, again the fact Dom's have limits too is often forgotten.

Well done, 5 stars and a hug plus a 4 pack of the Brits beer of choice!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
what a weekend! :D

my lovely weekend was made all the more fun with your comments and votes! :)

@JAH - thank you so much my dear! it is truly gratifying to know what feels sexy to me translates well to others, too :)

@mel_pomene - you know, i've been going back and forth on this one. in a previous chapter a couple of readers told me they missed a change of scene, partly because the single star that separated them was not prominent enough. i may have gone a little too far in the other direction. will try to find a better middle ground.

anyways, thank you too for the comment and the stars!

@sopharoons - welcome to the story, and thank you so much for the comment and the little red heart! :) please go back and read the earlier chapters when you have a chance, i believe the story would make much more sense if you do.

one tiny question: what do i need to do to win 5 stars from you? seriously, i aim to please and knowing what's missing for you would help me improve, i'm sure. please let me know.

@MJ - thank you, kind sir! :)

i take it as a huge compliment that you took a time out from monitoring your own (awesome) story's comments, views and votes and spent some of it on reading and commenting on mine. i know how hard it is to do it, and i truly appreciate it! xoxo

@chiangku - glad it works for you, too. yes it was a bit on the short side - although i feel 3 Lit pages is a good length for a chapter, maybe 4. going longer feels a bit too much sometimes (from a reader's perspective) and inherently means longer waits between chapters, which already is a problem in my case...

speaking of my other projects - i'd love to hear your thoughts on the re-worked Lucky Bastard series...

@Shysub - have i told you you're a sweetheart lately? LOL

you're right, of course. the idea of Dom limits doesn't often come up in stories but that doesn't mean there aren't any... Dan's circumstances simply make his limits harder/more obvious then others'.

btw, the Brit loved the beer! i think you're very much his favorite reader now :-P

mplostinkoreamplostinkoreaalmost 10 years ago
Feedback

Having commented on one of your other stories and receiving feedback I appreciate as a reader and future author that you take the time to respond to all the comments in your submissions by name. That shows real care, and that you are using the feedback giving. HTB is a another wonderful submission by who is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors erotic or otherwise.

always_yesalways_yesalmost 10 years ago
A cliffhanger!

Bah! I loved it, I admit it, their relationship is so genuine in it's tentativeness and urgent sexuality, I love it! I can't wait to see their conversation Friday!!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
more thanks :)

@always - i didn't even mean to make it a cliffhanger, was just looking for a natural break in the story to cut and post, honest! (i know you know the difference; i've done cliffhangers before...) anyways love your comments on each and every chapter; only reason i haven't been answering one by one is that i don't want to hog the BDSM discussion board...

@mplostinkorea - hey i remember you! welcome to the story :)

yes i try to reply to comments; i feel it's the least i can do to say 'thank you' when someone takes the time to give me feedback. so - thank you, and i hope you enjoy the rest of this story :)

@inspector and @KatherineAlex - thank you too for the little red hearts! xoxo

SilverskittenSilverskittenalmost 10 years ago
love it!

What a fun chapter! Love everything you have written so far! Can't wait for the next chapter:)

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Another 5 Star Chapter !

Wow like I said before can't help thinking you know the score and have been there before this is not stuff that is dreamed up as the saying goes it takes one to know one :) keep it up hope the next chapter is soon !

PlusherPlusheralmost 10 years ago
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

see title...that is all

Perfect!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks! :)

@Plusher - mieewwww... LOL

@Minerli - wow, i'll take that as a HUGE compliment since in RL i have very little experience... but i have read a ton of stories and do have a very active imagination! :D

@silverkitten - thank you! hope you enjoy the next one when it's out; still a couple of weeks away though. hope you hang in there with me...

swrdswrdalmost 10 years ago
What a great twist

I didn't expect Sandra to pull the strings that way, although when you think about it, she was quit active in pulling them till now. Cannot but love Sandra for that!

Apparently it is Hot as Hell in Paradise!

thank you for those wonderful images and I do love your imagination girl!

bella_minxbella_minxalmost 10 years ago
Yes, please...Sir!

Love this series as much as the others! Please keep writing! I can't wait for the rest of this one as well as Annie's story!

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
Funny and smart!

I laughed so hard, brilliant! Since you have no warning for us kids to not try this at home, well, I just might! :D

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
purple_stone - just don't forget to tell us how it went!

trying this at home, i mean... :D

it was the Brit who came up with that scene, btw. and i have a sneaking suspicion he actually *did* try it at home, although he's a gentleman, and as such would never tell! LOL

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
Yeah....

....just yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wishful thinking!

When I find a story like this I never want it to end, no matter how the writer twists and turns the story. As far as I'm concerned this story could continue forever, unfortunately they never do. Building good characters just means that us readers fall for them and the end of the story is like a death in the family, but we keep reading just as life goes on. Thank you, Mike

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years agoAuthor
update about Hitting the Bottom Ch. 10

hey y'all! it's been *ages*, hasn't it? life's been pretty crazy for me in the past few months, which is why i haven't published anything for ever... but that's about to change :)

i am making good progress on Hitting the Bottom Ch. 10 (which will be one before last for this series) - hope to post it over the next couple of weeks.

in the meantime, if you're in the mood for a short over-the-top BDSM / Menage fantasy, i have just published my story Tenderloin on Kindle. it's FREE for the next 4 days only, so grab it today and have some fun over 4th of July weekend! - http://tinyurl.com/prrl3ad

be back soon with HtB10... xoxoxo

STG / Annie

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
Ha!

When I said she was the instigator, I had no Clue how right I was! :D

This 'little girl' has her mind made up and is more than clever enough to 'help' and 'heal' Dan until he's back in control - right where she wants him!

The Domme scene was hot as hell - once again I am intrigued by this concept and I am looking forward to the day when I can explore this part of myself, a part that you have most definitely made me aware of, so thank you miLady ;)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nurses use stethoscopes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous