All Comments on 'Hitting the Bottom Ch. 10'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CypGypsyCypGypsyalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

I was just going to go looking for the last "Hitting the Bottom" to ask, is this over? :(

Not a word from you for soooo long. Then, here it is, on the top of the list for the day! Thank you... and I haven't even read it yet. Now, back to page one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aghhhhh!!!!!!

I was so excited when I saw you posted a new chapter, THANK YOU!!!!!! I'd forgotten how brilliant and real your characters felt, and I cried in this chapter as I've cried in just about every chapter! Yet another brilliant chapter that's restored my faith in humanity! Thank you!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years agoAuthor
i love comments!

having been away from Lit for several looong months, i almost forgot that giddy feeling i get in my belly when i see a new comment on my story... this is sooo different than Amazon reviews! being able to 'chat' with readers is absolutely the best part of the process, at least for me :)

so -

@CypGypsy - i can't tell you how happy i am to learn that there are people out there who haven't forgotten Dan and Sandra, and who still care about them like i do... would love to hear your thoughts after you've read this chapter :)

@Anon 'Aghhhh!' - wow. you almost moved *me* to tears with your comment... i do try to keep my characters (and the vibe of my stories, in general) real; in fact, that's the whole point of the writing process, to me: by keeping them authentic, i can explore 'first hand' these situations and feelings that i hadn't lived through myself. this is why i write (and also why i read), and i love knowing it came across that way to you. thank you! :)

xoxo

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Hey STG

Where have you been ? Assume the position while I deal with your unauthorised absence.

Just loved this chapter. The almost bondage was just soooo erotic but what sets you apart from most is your ability to make the discussion so damn realistic. No Dr Pappas this time so you did it with Lucas instead. ..brilliant, just brilliant.

Now...while you are still in the position recite out loud....

I will not take so long to write the next chapter. I will not take.....and continue until the lesson is learnt.:-)

CypGypsyCypGypsyalmost 9 years ago
Yummy...

I read this first thing in the morning, and it was like a great breakfast: HOT and DELICIOUS. Please, STG, may I have another? ; )

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years agoAuthor
...

@MJ - had i known you'd get me to assume the position i'd come back sooner ;-)

@CypGypsy - i'm working on that, hope it doesn't take quite as long!

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 9 years ago
So wonderful!!!

Annie, this chapter had so much heart it was overflowing (in the best way). Yes, yes, sex was hot and exciting, but it was the exchanges between Dan and Lucas, then later with Dan, Annie, and Jon that separates this story from so many others on this site. Depth of emotion and complex relationships are detailed so well in your words. Please continue to share this great story with us!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years agoAuthor
thank you :)

@justahole - thank you so very much for that comment. it means a lot. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

More, more, more, please!!! I love these characters, I love the humanity you bring to their story, please continue!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
*laughs*

Well, that ended with some laughter amidst a nod of agreement :)

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous