Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slid down the curve of her cheek, before settling on the length of the stinger. He gave it a very gentle tug, his eyes flicking to her turned face as she let out a soft squeak. Without a word, he held out his hand to her, waiting patiently until she took it. Every movement made her nervous, the plug shifting constantly, tormenting her as she finally stood before him. His hands traveled down the length of her costume, adjusting it until it was perfect again. She stood still, except for the muscles in her ass gripping and twitching around the plug. He brought over her wings from his desk and helped her put them on, a small pair that completed her outfit perfectly. While behind her, he smoothed out her skirt and adjusted it around the stinger before making his way in front of her, several feet away.

"Come here," he commanded, but gently, softly. She took a slow deep breath and willed herself to relax, every part of her. She slid her foot forward and closed her eyes, feeling the shift of the plug, trembling as she anticipated it slipping. It didn't. Her eyes opened as she took the next and then several more until she reached him. He dropped a kiss to her forehead and turned her around. "Now back."

She complied, this time more confident and picked up the pace a bit. He groaned as he watched her, realizing the stinger was affecting her a few ways. Once her confidence kicked in, she owned that stinger. Her hips twitched with each stepped, and the stinger swished back and forth. The sensation of it inside her, in her tight ass that was his alone, would keep her on edge for the entire night. And the fact that his cum was trapped in there too, well the mere thought of it alone made them both mad with desire.

Once she reached the desk, she turned on her high heel and faced him. "I'm sorry, Sir," she announced. His brows rose but kept his mouth shut, waiting for her explanation. "I know I was a ...brat," she swallowed, hating that word, hating being called that, and hating that she had acted like one, "...when you first decided I'd wear this. So, I'm sorry and thank you and let's get out there before I totally lose my nerve!"

He laughed and went to her, pulling her in tight. His mouth met hers for a hard, hot, deep kiss, and within moments, they were breathless and grinding into each other. His fingers slid to her the nipples beneath the sheer material and tugged on them, rolling them as he spoke, "Tonight is all about fun, baby, remember that. Everyone will admire your ability to wear the stinger and no doubt, most of them will be jealous. Remember, we'll have a lot of guests so I can't be with you most of the night so I've enlisted Rich to be your main drone to ensure all is stays safe and fun for you. Rely on him as you would me, ok?" He grinned at the inquisitive look on her face. "Yeah, he'll be rewarded quite well later on. Oh, and by the way, you have a 4 drink limit. Don't look at me like that, both the special drinks will be mixed strong tonight. No more than 2 before 11, got it? I need you alert at 11. You'll see." He grinned at her, kissing her frowning brows. "Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and led her out, proud that even in the short time she picked up the pace of her walk into the club. The DJ, DJ Hornet for the evening, already had the crowd going and it was only 9 PM. They paused for a moment just outside the office to admire the decorations, all of the costumes, and the size of the crowd before weaving their way through it to start greeting their guests. Just as he knew, everyone was in awe of her costume, some even of his, though he wore only a simple outfit of leather pants, boots, and a dark fitted button down silk shirt. A few asked for the name of the one who made the stinger and he promised to give the info later on. He glanced behind him, nodding at Rich and another of the drones who took up behind them to ensure enough space was given behind them so the stinger wasn't jostled too much. He took a quick look around, ensuring all the drones and worker bees were where they should be, dispersed throughout the crowd, offering up their services as requested. The servers were scurrying around, their trays full of drinks and snacks and empties all over the place. He kissed Bea's hand and directed her to mingle, gesturing towards Rich to get her one of the special drinks for the night, the Honey Bee, a potent concoction of dark rum, honey, and lemon juice.

He checked in with the bartenders at both bars, ensuring they were keeping stock of everything. The DJ had music queued up for hours and was doing a great job with requests and keeping the energy flowing. Keeper went over the timing of the short ceremony he had planned at 11 and left happy, knowing it was all set. He glanced around, looking for Miranda, needing to get one final piece of information from her. He stopped one of the worker bees to ask her and she gestured to the back room behind the bar, smirking at him. He wandered back, curious.

The room was almost full, all tables occupied. He spotted Bobby, one of his best friends, in the back corner, head resting back against the high booth. Keeper made his way over and slapped him on the shoulder, greeting him. "Hey man, what're you doing way back here?" He glanced down and saw why immediately. A blond head bobbed up and down in his lap and Bobby looked up at him with his typical shit-eating grin. Keeper chuckled, "She one of mine?"

Bobby nodded, "Yeah, Miranda." Keeper let out a loud laugh and reached down, tugging at the back of her hair to pull her off for a moment.

Miranda's mouth popped off loudly and she looked at him, her tongue rolling against her swollen lips. "When you're done here, find me. I need the final numbers. Take care of my boy here, in fact, take care of him all night. Besides running this party, he is your priority, got it?" Without waiting for an answer, he pushed her back down and Bobby let out a loud groan. "Wait, dude, I don't need to hog her all night..." Keeper shook his head at him and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "She's been a pain in my ass for too long and tonight she's learning her place. Do me a favor, edge her all fucking night and no matter how much she begs, don't let her cum. Do what you want with her, within reason. I'll find you near 11 to help me out with something ok? Til then...enjoy." He smirked at him and wandered off through the crowd.

The next couple of hours flew by. During it, he roamed around, catching glimpses of Bea doing the same, pausing to visit with friends and some of the more generous members. Once he watched as she writhed in the lap of one of the males of the highest contributors to the event. Apparently, she took the bet from him that she wouldn't be able to make him cum without actually touching his cock. Within moments, she had him pinned in the chair, her bare cunt working up and down the rough crotch of his jeans, his hands held tight behind him by Rich. Keeper watched as her ass bounced up and down, the stinger swinging in an enticing motion, her moans and cries filling the air, along with the familiar scent of her arousal. It didn't take long before the constant rubbing and pressure, the increased volume of her near screams and the soaked crotch of jeans all became too much for him and he released in his pants. This made Bea insane with lust and her own orgasm erupted a moment later, absolutely drenching them both with her juices. Keeper chuckled as he heard his male owner comment that he was in for a month of hell to make up for cumming without permission. He reached down to adjust his hard shaft in his leathers, realizing his participation in the night's events was long overdue.

He grinned at Bea as she stepped away, and she blew him a kiss, watching as he made his way over to three of the worker bees, gathered nearby. He guided them over to the wide table and gestured them all to lie back. Their training kicked in and all three spread wide and gripped tight to their knees, exposing themselves completely to the crowd. It was obvious all three were pretty buzzed from the drinks, having indulged in a few of both of the two featured ones, the Bee's Knees, and the Honey Bee. To stop their giggling, he stood in front of all three and started landing spanks, at first gentle, to their sticky wet cunts. The first few had them crying out in surprised laughter but they soon changed to quiet cries, as they increased in intensity and speed. Soon, he had them begging and screaming, their wet flesh having turned bright red and stinging worse with each rough blow. He growled under his breath as he stopped and tugged open his pants. Without warning, he drove into the one in the center, his hands following suit into the ones to the side. He was unforgiving in his onslaught, 3 fingers buried in the side cunts, his thumb grinding over their punished clits, and he rammed hard and deep into the center girl at the same speed, making sure to grind into her each time he bottomed out. They each knew better than to cum before he did but all three were struggling within a few minutes to hold back. The one to his left was having the most trouble, writhing and begging him over and over to let her cum. Her pleas only served to push him to make her, adding a fourth finger and working her clit faster.

The poor girl never had a chance. It took only a few seconds before she tumbled into a series of orgasms that impressed most of the crowd. Her juices drenched his arm and even some of the bystanders. Bea growled her disapproval to her inability to control herself, knowing she'd have to come up with a new training schedule for this one, if she chose to keep her job here. Rich skimmed his hands down her arms from behind, nuzzling at her neck to calm her down a bit. His right hand crept up her skirt and began to pet her recently used pussy while they continued to watch. She leaned back into him, easing her thighs apart for him and groaned out, catching the attention of her Keeper. He kept his eyes on her as he continued driving into the slut laid out before him, his hand having withdrawn from the one who came, gesturing at her to drop to her knees. She did so immediately, her head bowed as she tried to control her sobs. He kept his eyes on Bea as his thrusts grew harder and faster; watching him made Bea even hotter, which spurned Rich on to increase the speed of his fingers on her clit. He pushed forward against her plugged rump, grinding into her, forcing the toy in deeper as he tugged and pinched her clit, both of them watching Keeper fuck the girls.

The rest of the crowd tuned in immediately what was happening and it didn't take long for many of them to join in, in their own small circles. The DJ eased the volume down on the music, but kept the bass going, the mass of sweating fucking bodies seeming to stay in rhythm. Keeper glanced over at the DJ who was tapping at his watch, indicating it was 11. He knew what had to happen and he held up five fingers, asking for the few minutes to do what he needed to.

"OK ladies," he whispered to them, "You've done great. 10 seconds more, on 1, both of you cum." He slowed his thrusts, still driving deep, as he slowly counted his way down and the moment the number left his lips, the women came so loud it seemed to send a ripple through the crowd. A chorus of orgasming people sounded off behind him and he slid back and out, his fingers taking the place of his cock to bring the girl off again, both of them many times until he was satisfied. He gestured at the disobedient kneeling slut to lick him clean, instructing her to make sure he was dripping wet by the time she was done. He watched as Bea quivered against Rich, who didn't let her cum, his fingers instead pushed into her sucking mouth. He waved them closer and his hand fisted into the hair of the girl at his cock, pulling her back while he spoke.

"Forgive my interruption of the festivities, everyone, I just want to take a moment to thank you all for making tonight such an incredible success. We raised over $100,000 for our charity! Who knew all you perverts were such a generous bunch?" The crowd laughed and he continued on, "That said, I also need to thank Rich and Miranda for helping organize so much, from the drinks and food, to the decorations, the invitations, so much I can't even name it all. Miranda, cum already!" Her immediate grateful scream from the back of the room signaled her obedience and Keeper exclaimed, "Finally, she's learning to listen!"

Bea bit her lip against her smile, trying to keep from laughing like an idiot during his speech. He smirked at her and said, "And finally, a big thank you to my Bea, Queen Bea to the rest of you. Without her idea, this would have never happened. She worked hard, more than most of you know, to make this night a success, for the club, for me, and for herself. This, my dear, is for you." He nodded at the DJ, who started up a new song. Within the first few notes, she recognized it as Lorde "Royals", a new mix the DJ did especially for the night. Her face lit up, knowing the words well to the song and he chuckled at her. He leaned in, his hand on her neck, tugging her towards him so he could whisper, "It's time, baby, let go of that fear. I'm right here with you."

Her eyes widened at him, and her head started to shake slowly. He stilled it with that look he gave her, the one she took most seriously. He turned her to face Rich, who stood watching her, his hand tugging at his thick cock, his need to cum more than obvious. He leaned back against the table and Keeper pressed her forward, "On his cock, now. Don't worry, I'll be right behind you." He chuckled at the look on her face as her head whipped around to glare at him, before she turned back Rich. Rich's hands slid down her thighs and he helped her up easily, the muscles in his arms as he guided her up onto his cock. They both let out a series of groans as each inch disappeared inside her. The beat of the song soon set their rhythm and of everyone around them as the orgiastic frenzy started up again. Keeper gave them a minute together, his hand having guided the girl back to his cock to get it wet again. His free hand started to tug at the stinger, twisting it back and forth to prep her for its removal.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, as he slowly started to remove it. He knew she must be sore from it so he took his time, knowing that there was going to be no easy way. She felt every millimeter of it, stretching her as each ridge passed through her stretched anus. It seemed to go on and on before it finally was pulled free. "Oh thank you!" she wailed out, her body starting to bounce faster as she rode Rich. Keeper pulled the girl off his cock and shoved the sticky plug right into the girl's waiting mouth. He glared at her as she started to protest, then ignored her the moment she stopped.

The next instant, his cock found her stretched entrance and slowly, but firmly, drove right into her bouncing tush. She cried out, her face flushing and she tried to bury it against Rich but he tugged back on her thick hair, forcing her to look at the faces of the admiring crowd as she took both men deep inside her. "Fuck yourself, fuck us both, now my whore, my slut!" He grunted out the words with effort, the tightness of her ass overwhelming him, letting her set the pace for a few minutes. Finally, he leaned in, his hand on the edge of the table and he took over, driving in deep and hard. He could sense Bea about to lose control and he sped up the pace, reveling in the sounds of her pleading screams as she took them both at once. That was it for him; he slammed into her and let out a loud roar as he came, which set off not only Bea and Rich's orgasms, but the rest of the crowd around them. He pulled her head back to meet her mouth with his as the three rode out the rest of their pleasure together, the admiring crowd mimicking them, their Queen Bea and her Keeper.

12