Hmmm...A Naked Walk in the Woods

Story Info
She goes for an unexpected walk with the Other Man.
7.4k words
4.54
32.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing waiting at the exit of Gleneagles Station when I arrived to pick her up. She looked incredible. Smartly turned out, a long, figure hugging summer dress, heels, hair tied back just enough to keep it in place for the train journey and protect it from the early summer breeze. A little light make-up, too early for anything else. Stood beside her was her small weekend suitcase, in her hand a smart handbag, probably her most expensive or favourite one. I waved her to the car - she wouldn't have recognised the 4 x4 off roader that I had borrowed for the weekend.

She smiled when she saw me. I watched her every move as she made her way across towards the car, admiring the shapely curves of her hips and breasts, accentuated by the smoothing, clinging fabric of her lightweight clothing. I got out to welcome her with a light kiss on the cheek, taking her suitcase and opening the passenger door. The perfect gentleman at the start of a perfect weekend.

"Fucking Gleneagles," she thought when she received his message.

"Fucking Gleneagles, shit, what the fuck? The last place was nice, but....fuck, fuck, fuck! Flash git. He really is trying to impress."

How she was going to explain this one she had no idea but she had soon developed a story about meeting up with an old friend somewhere around that area so if, somehow, someone spotted her she could say they had just popped in for a look around. As she was going to be away for the night, hubby had taken the kids off for the weekend in a huff just to prove that he had a life too, dickhead! So she was alone in the house as she got ready to travel up to meet him. His message had said:

"Mrs Scott, train up to Gleneagles Station. Saturday. Early Start 8am, Waverley. Busy day planned. Pick you up when you arrive. XXX Mr Smith."

"Mr Smith?" she thought. "He could have been more imaginative with that one, twat!"

So she was up early, thankfully alone in the house, packing a small suitcase with her nicest dress - from a very small selection she noted - for the evening, best shoes, sexiest nightie; she popped in her favourite swimsuit too as she imagined that if he was flash enough to pay for a hotel like Gleneagles, it was likely that full use of the amenities may prevail!

She chose a nice lightweight dress to travel in, not too smart, more the type you would wear on holiday- ling, quite clingy and stretchy to show her curves off to their best. She wanted to ooze sex, make him want her the moment she saw him, draw his attention to her boobs that so fascinated him. She chose her best underwear, matching for a change - she really was making the effort, she giggled to herself - and decided to wear the suspender and stocking set she had kept hidden from her husband. At forty four, she knew that she could still turn heads but this little set framed things nicely, she thought. She knew that they would be just visible through the fabric of her dress and liked the thought of a little teaser for him. He might even let her keep them on this time, she giggled thinking about the previous time she had worn it for him.

She put on a little make-up, classy, not tarty she thought.

"Tarty and slutty can be later if he wants," she laughed out loud.

A few squirts of the really expensive Tom Ford perfume she had conned her husband into buying for her and she set off, feeling rather conspicuous, but hopefully too early for neighbours' curtains to be twitching.

A little small talk to begin with as I drove off. Nothing much, a few niceties. It was evident that we were both a little nervous, or at least had nervous energy pumping through as we both stole little glances at each other. Admiring glances, only a fraction of a second. Anticipation. Her legs. Her feet. Watch the road. Her boobs. Exciting. I could sense her looking. My bare legs in my shorts. My arms. My face. What thoughts are going through her mind? My heartbeat rising. Stick to my plan, I thought, it's a long day ahead. Slow down, concentrate. Anticipate.

We drove through the golf courses. Concentrate. Stick to the plan.

"That's Gleneagles Hotel across there" I said.

She looked across, a twitch of a smile.

"We went there earlier this year with my parents for afternoon tea, very nice."

I drove past the entrance, she looked back.

"You missed the turning" she said concerned.

"What? Oh you weren't thinking we were going there were you? Oh, shit, sorry. No way, it's far too fucking expensive! Fifteen quid for a gin and tonic, bugger that....Oh fuck, I've fucked up, haven't I? No we're going somewhere else a bit further north. Don't worry, it'll be nice too."

She noticed me smiling.

"You bastard, you've fucking set this up! You wanted me to think we were going there. You fucking teasing cunt!" hitting me on the arm.

Feigning innocence, I shrugged.

"Ouch, yeah, sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself. You'll get to know that about me. I do hope that you're not too disappointed but really? You thought we were going there? Nah, I've got something better in mind for us. Is that alright?" I asked sensing that she really was a bit disappointed.

"I suppose so" she sighed.

"It'll be fun, really, please?"

She smiled back, I knew it was okay. We were with each other and that's what mattered. Note to myself - 'don't tease too much!'

The landscape changed from farmed fields to hills, then mountains. It doesn't take long in Scotland to get away from it all. I turned off the main road onto a narrower one, taking us further into the remoteness. I pulled up at a gated track, hopped out to open the gate, drove through, returning back out to close it behind us. We drove on for a few miles, rising into a forest. The weather was perfect. Early summer and not a cloud in the sky, warm but not too hot, a cooling breeze now and then. I parked at a small clearing.

"Okay, that's us. I thought a nice walk before going on to the campsite."

"Campsite? You're taking me fucking camping? Fucking Gleneagles, no! Camping? You fuck - look at me. Do I look like that I'm ready to go fucking camping? Fucking walking? Shit, I am seriously going off you, you fucking twat!"

"Language, please Mrs Scott, everything is fine!"

I got out of the car and opened the boot.

"So this car, it's flash," she said as she joined me. "Can't afford a nice hotel but drives around in an expensive car. Some priorities you have. Fucking camping. Look at me?"

She opened her arms indicating her problem with her inappropriate clothing.

"Ah, I've got that sorted. I've borrowed the car off a mate by the way, so no, it's not mine."

I rummaged in the boot and held up a pair of shorts that I had brought for her, a t-shirt and handed her a pair of walking boots.

"These should fit, I've got a knack with sizes."

I pulled off my own t-shirt, kicked off my trainers and lowered my shorts and boxers. I sat down on the car and started to pull on my walking boots.

"Well come on, we've not got all day." I said as I looked up at the astonishment on her face.

"You're not serious are you? Naked? Walking out here with no clothes?"

"Yep, it's okay, there'll be no-one around for miles, come on." I stood up.

Standing bewildered with a boot in each hand, she looked a bit concerned.

"Ali, it's the experience that you were wanting. Something different. Exciting. Come on, get with it. Relax."

She dropped the boots and I could sense her spirit of adventure returning as she smiled, giggled a bit and raised her dress up above her head. Wow, she had made an effort. She looked incredible in her underwear, still in her heels. Her long legs, perfectly set off by the stockings. Her boobs pushed up by her lacy bra. Fuck, I wanted her right there. I felt my cock twitch. Bugger I thought. Self control. It's one thing walking about naked, but another if your caught walking around with an erection! Potential big trouble ahead.

"Quickly," I said, my self control returning. "They're not suitable by the way," pointing at her stockings, "they'll have to come off, sorry Ali, I promise next time you can keep them on!"

She stripped off and pulled on her walking socks and boots. Perfect fit I noted.

"What if someone does see us?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Ah," I replied handing her a large floppy hat and a pair of Raybans, "we either brazen it out and walk on or use our hats to cover up!" pushing a hat onto my own head along with my Raybans. "Simple. And I would bet that anyone that we meet would be back here doing the same thing as us the following day!" I giggled. "Really, it would give them something to talk about if nothing else!"

She unpinned her hair and popped the hat and Raybans on and pouted, blowing a kiss across the palm of her hand. She really was warming to this idea. I reached into the car again.

"One more thing - factor 50! They say if your shadow is shorter than your height then you need to cover up. And look, it's absolutely necessary today. Do my back, will you?"

She stood behind me covering my back. Self control. I reciprocated leaving her to rub the cream elsewhere across her body for the obvious reasons. Self control. I could see that she was relaxing into this adventure now, her confidence returning. We stood looking at each other, almost ready. We both looked good, I thought. I pulled out a small tube of cream.

"Total sunblock. Specialist web-site. For very sensitive parts."

I looked down. She took the tube from me and squeezed a little of the cream into her hand, stepping forward.

"So you think you're so clever taking the piss out of me?" she asked taking my cock and balls into her hand rubbing in the cream. "Only, you do know that I'm really the one in charge, don't you?" looking into my eyes directly and squeezing my balls firmly.

Oh shit, self control! She giggled and moved back.

"It's okay, I know to leave you alone." she looked at my cock, remaining soft. She spread some cream around her nipples and then raised herself up. "Well, let's go", a smile of confidence.

I pulled a rucksack out of the car and slung it over my shoulder.

"I've got lunch. We'll walk about three miles. I know somewhere nice. Have lunch then a further five miles around and back to the car. Campsite is a few miles drives away."

"Fucking camping" she said.

"Fuck Gleneagles!" I replied.

We set off.

We maintained a gentle pace, rising gradually along the forest track. We couldn't walk too fast as her boobs would likely get too sore. I offered her a sports bra, but she declined, wanting the full experience - our first experience - of walking naked in complete solitude apart from each other. I amused myself by falling back now and then, admiring her bottom. Long legs, shapely hips, gently wiggling, rising and falling, tempting. Self control. I would walk ahead, she might as well admire the view too, not bad nick really for a fifty year old, I thought. Slender legs, slim(ish) bum, not too much at the waist, nice shoulders. We would walk together side by side, I could see her boobs move in time, still firm enough at forty four. How much did I like them? Self control.

We talked, we stopped now and then, listening to the sounds in the forest, catching the gentle breeze which was just enough to keep us cool in the strengthening sun. She teased me by walking forward, stopping and bending down to tighten her shoelace, which clearly there was nothing wrong with. She was enjoying herself I thought, perfect. New experiences, that's what we both had agreed and this certainly was one of them!

I found the small clearing just off the track that I had noted when I came to check the area out. All part of the planning, but I had to make sure that it was very unlikely that we would see anyone. The track and gate at the bottom gave the impression that it was private land, so that helped deter others too. The clearing was a grassed area, surrounded by the high trees, nearly hidden from view from the track, but with a great view across to the mountains in the distance.

I lay out a picnic blanket and we ate, in silence, together. We lay back, resting in the sun, her with her head back, her hair now spreading out, her hat thrown to the side, boots off, cooling our feet. I rested on my side, admiring her breasts as they moved up and down with her breathing. Self control, I thought again. Walking naked, yes, we could get away with that. Shagging out here? Too dangerous, too much to lose. Too difficult to explain. So it wasn't part of the plan - that would have to wait for the campsite.

A small leaf had landed on her left breast. I leaned over a gently blew it away. She giggled, I blew again noticing her nipple stiffening in response. She giggled again and pushed her head back closing her eyes, arching upwards pushing her breasts forward. I felt my cock twitch. Damn.

"Ali, I don't think..." she cut me off opening her eyes and looking directly at me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Just fuck me, I want your cock inside of me now. No messing about, just fuck me."

My cock had hardened immediately, I could feel the desire rising inside of me. My resistance fading. I looked around, it's safe enough, I thought. No-one around. I was sure of that. Maybe! I rolled over and thrust into her. Deep, hard, forceful.

"Fuck me!" she said again, "hard and fast. Fill me with your cum. I want it now. Don't hold back. Cum inside me."

Dirty talk. She really knew what she wanted. I thrust hard, deep. The best thing about fucking on a hard surface was that hips, pelvis, legs are all in different positions than normal. No give when I thrust forward, a completely different sensation. A jarring in response each time. My cock pressing hard upwards against the inside of her, my weight pressing down, my cock squeezed against her front. I could feel the hard ridges of her inside, sending shocks along the most sensitive parts of me.

I was deep into her, touching inside parts that would normally recede but now lay stiff in response. Her bottom, hard against the grass, she folded her legs around me, holding me in. Small thrusts now as I couldn't retract as she held me in as deep as I could go. My hips pushing forward, tight against her, held in between her thighs. I could feel the pressure rising through my halls, from the back of my knees, through my thighs and loins. The sensation rising, an inner tickling, uncontrollable. Ecstatic.

"Cum now," she whispered sensing I was close. "Fill me up. Empty yourself into me."

I thrust forward one last time. I felt my cum rushing through me, feeling her insides fill around my cock. A shudder in response, pushing me down, but her legs tightening to hold me in close. My cock pulsed, I could see on her face she could feel it each time, little noises of pleasure. I was empty, the feeling receded. She relaxed to let me go, I rolled on to my back. Heavy breathing. Faced flushed with exertion. My heart pounding.

"Give me a minute," I gasped as she leaned over looking at me, studying my face, feeling pleased for me. Content. "I need to calm down, you wouldn't want me having a heart attack out here would you?"

"It's okay, you'd be in good hands." she beamed. "Sometimes there's nothing better than a good hard fuck," she said, "and that certainly was good and hard."

I came around after a minute or so, heartbeat reducing, face returning to normal. I leaned across into the rucksack and handed her some tissues.

"What are they for?" she asked.

"Well you'll need to clean up. You don't want my cum running down the inside of your thighs when we set off again, do you? So I thought..."

She leaned across me and grabbed the rucksack, lifting her bottom up and placing it underneath, pushing her hips high. She propped herself up on her elbows, parted her legs slightly and pushed down. Some of my cum appeared at her pussy. She pushed again, more appeared.

"You clean it up," she said sternly. "You made the mess, you clean it up!"

I moved forward with the tissue, she brushed my hand aside pointing at my mouth.

"No...you...clean...it...up!"

Oh god, I thought. Now here is another first. I've never licked my cum from anyone's pussy before. I moved between her legs and lowered my head.

"Good boy" she said as I sucked my cum into my mouth.

She was raised up on her elbows, head forward watching me at her pussy. I felt her tense again, more cum flowed into my mouth. Shit there's lots of it I thought. I raised myself up, my mouth full. Another first. Never had a mouthful of my own cum before, let alone anyone else's! She saw me looking around wondering what to do. She poked me sharply in the ribs, I involuntarily swallowed. Another first.

"Well it's what you'd expect me to do!" she laughed as she saw the look on my face.

She pushed downwards again. A little more cum appeared from her pussy.

"Well, carry on" she giggled, this time lowering herself back, shuffling her hips a bit, getting ready. It was her turn now, I had had my fun.

I lowered my head between her legs, scooping up my remaining cum with my tongue, swallowing it down. She pushed her hips up, supported by the rucksack underneath to make sure I could get easy access to her pussy. I licked upwards first, the salty taste of my cum giving way to her own sweet juices. I stuck my tongue in deep, she gave a little moan in response. I passed my arms underneath her legs drawing my hands down to her pubic area, stretching upwards, exposing the top of her pussy. Her pubic hair, trimmed as usual sitting in a small neat tuft just above. I loved that, not shaven and looking a bit clinical, but neat, setting of the scene perfectly. My nose brushed against it as I drew my tongue higher.

I pressed my head down, my lips now at her clitoris. I sucked inwards gently, drawing her into me, letting go again as her hips involuntarily moved in response. I passed my tongue up across her pubes, flattening it out to feel the roughness around the remaining tuft of hair. Pussies feel so different when taken care of in that way, the softness and the roughness at the same time. I pulled her hips higher raising my arms up from my elbows resting on the hard ground. I lowered my head back down so my mouth was back to her pussy. I pressed hard, flicking my tongue in and out quickly, then longer slower licks, lingering on one side, then the other. She was wide open, I pressed in harder. I could hear her breathing quicken, her heartbeat rise. I moved one hand up to her breasts to feel her heart pumping hard - she had beaten me to it, both her hands fondling her nipples.

I could sense a rhythm building as she moved her hips, tiny movements held back by the solid ground. She moved a hand down to press my head in, she wanted to cum soon and had to make sure I didn't break off, disturbing the familiar feelings rising from deep within her. I worked hard, sometimes gently, sometimes deep. My nose brushing in against her clit, or stretching my tongue up to encircle it. We worked together, her giving little indications when I did something particularly right. She placed her other hand on my head, she was getting near - I was going nowhere! I could feel her legs tense, I pulled in with my arms, squeezing her hips together, relaxing, squeezing again, working with the rhythm. Her stomach muscles tensed, she pushed my head down hard.

I forced my tongue in deeply, feeling the insides of her pussy contract, pulsing. Her thighs squeezed against my head. I could no longer move as she held me in tightly. The contractions strengthened as the waves of her orgasm hit through her. Shudders against the hard surface. Involuntary noises, muffled words 'yes...no...fuck...' I worked deep with my tongue, she was trying to push me away.. 'Enough, please', she was thinking, 'I can't take any more'. I pulled in close not letting her go, my tongue inside her until I felt that last contraction pass.