Hmmm...A Naked Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her from her ecstasy and moved up next to her, watching her as she had watched me, face flushed, breathing hard, breasts heaving, red with blood flow. Little shudders as the final affects of her orgasm ran through her. Her eyes closed, the post climax puffiness slowly receding. Silence again.

We packed away the lunch things and blanket, preparing to head on. A quick rub over with factor 50 again, total block on little me and around her sensitive areas and we pulled our boots back on. I stood, wobbling, the strength having left my legs.

"Oh dear," I said giggling "I think we may have overdone it!"

I stretched out my hand to help her up. She too wobbled and giggled, the feeling of total exertion tingling through her thighs. We steadied, holding each other for a moment until we found our balance and blood flow returned to normal. We grabbed our hats and glasses, I shouldered the rucksack and set off.

"Ali?" I asked, "you do know you have a particularly red bottom at the moment?"

She turned around to look.

"Oh shit, that's a bit of a giveaway!" we laughed.

We walked onwards along the track. We were completely alone. No forest workers on a Saturday, no other walkers. We listened to the sounds of the forest, the shuffling of some small animals as we approached, the birds, the breeze across the trees. I was just about to say that you never actually see any wildlife on walks like these when a fox scurried out in front of us and trotted ahead before disappearing again. I had stopped suddenly, startled. She was laughing at me as I had grabbed my hat to cover my cock.

"What?" I asked, "look I like foxes and all that but I just felt a little, well, exposed!"

We sang, we talked, we swung our arms together, we joked. It was nice. Together and alone. We stopped at a large tree and I took out my phone to take some photos. There is something about trees and naked women that is so sexy. She posed well, stretching upwards to show off her breasts. She turned to show her bottom, rising up on the toes of her boots extending her legs. She looked incredible. Confident. Happy. Excited.

"I've sent them straight to our Twitter account," I said, "I don't want anyone finding them but they'll make a nice reminder of our little walk."

We eventually returned to the car. I handed her the shorts and T-shirt that I had got for her.

"These should fit, I'm good at sizes."

She slipped of her walking boots and pulled on the shorts.

"Perfect," she said looking down to admire her bottom, "you are good."

"I spent ten years working in a clothing shop when I was at uni. Sold literally thousands of pairs of jeans. A girl or women would walk in, all we had to do was hand them a pair saying that's their size and best fit. They would try them on, come out to admire their bum and be astonished that they were perfect. Could always tell at first glance their size. Great job it was for a young horny guy!"

She turned around and shook her bum towards me.

"Yep, perfect fit!" she teased.

I grabbed my own shorts and pulled them on before she had the chance to see the effect she was having in my cock.

"You made a mistake with the T-shirt though," she said pulling it down over her bra-less boobs, "it's far too small."

She looked across at me grinning at her with the top stretched tightly and low over her tits.

"It wasn't a mistake, was it? You really are a perv!" realising that I had planned it and hitting me playfully on the arm, again.

We set off down the track to the gate, the car bouncing over the rough surface. She caught me looking across at her boobs, jiggling around.

"Pervert!" she shouted hitting me again.

I feigned innocence but out of the corner of my eye I could see her pressing herself forward, providing me with a better view and increasing the bouncing. She looked down at my shorts, noticing the bulge that had appeared.

"I hope your shorts are too tight!" she giggled.

We arrived at the campsite shortly afterwards. I explained that I had booked one of these Yurt things, not a really fancy one, not Glamping, but I couldn't be bothered setting up a tent and all that fuss.

"Should have been Gleneagles," she shot back. "I'm worth it, don't you think?"

"Well...yes...but..."

"Don't worry, I'm only winding you up. I'm loving this!"

"At least we'll be able to stand up in it, unlike the two man tent I had been planning on!"

"Why will we be standing up?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

We were shown to the Yurt. It was perfect. It had a small area as a kitchen, a round futon bed in the middle on a low platform, beanbags and cushions. Nothing elaborate, just quite plain but a lovely atmosphere with the sunlight coming through the heavy canvas giving a warm glow. ' "I'll set up in here Ali, if you want to go for a shower. I brought some food and 'refreshments' so I'll sort that out whilst you're away."

She grabbed some things out of her case and went off.

I set our little home up. I brought the food out the fancy cool box from the fancy car (how the fuck can anyone afford cars like that?) and poured a couple of glasses of chilled fizzy wine. Well, Champagne actually, needed to show her that I wasn't always tight! I placed a few candles around the room, lighting them even though it wouldn't be dark for another few hours. Nice atmosphere. Plan was to relax a bit, prepare something to eat impressing her with my culinary skills, a bit more wine then cuddle up in the candle-lit darkness.

"Perfectly romantic," I thought to myself, "I'll be writing poetry for her next!"

She appeared at the door of the tent.

"Fucks sake Ali, you've virtually got nothing on!"

All she had wrapped around her was a fairly small towel, not quite long enough to cover her bum and open slightly down one side, clearly showing her boob.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Aah, couldn't he bother putting these things back on now I'm nice and clean" handing me the shorts and T-shirt.

"You managed the boots though," I said looking down. "I hope no-one saw you?"

"Well I think a few heads turned" she giggled.

"Fuck, we'll get chucked off the site if the owner saw you."

"Well actually....I think I've just negotiated a discount with him!"

"Jesus, you are really wicked. One day walking around naked in complete empty space and you think that you can do it anywhere."

"I'm not naked though am I? I've got this on!"

She twirled around in the towel ensuring I got a good view of what was on offer.

I went to hand her drink but she had moved backwards into the Yurt. She looked across.

"You have too many clothes on Mr Smith" she dropped her towel.

"Did you have a really hot shower, Ali? Parts of you are a bit pink!"

"Shit, no it was fairly cold. It must have been the sun. Shit I burn quite easily. There must be some ginger genes in me."

She was probably right. Although her hair was dark brown, I could see a warm colour within it, although that may have only been the light through the canvas as I had not specifically noticed that before.

"Okay, I came prepared for that."

I raked in the bag that I had brought from the car.

"Coconut oil. Best aftersun that there is. Just needs to melt a bit."

I placed the bottle in some hot water.

"I used to always take it on holiday to Majorca, long before it became trendy and expensive as a food item. 50p a tub out of the chemists. Liquid across there in the heat, solid here." God I was beginning to sound like a boring fart, I thought cutting myself off!

"You lie down and I'll soon get you sorted. Dinner can wait, I ate more than I intended to at lunchtime!" I said laughing.

She lay down on the futon bed as I fetched the oil.

"Clothes?" she raised her eyebrows.

I slipped off my top and shorts. She smiled.

"That's better," taking a long look at my body.

I moved down and sat astride her, my legs each side of her hips. I poured a little of the now liquid oil onto my hands.

"Now this is purely for medical purposes," I said. "It will give me no pleasure at all having to administer this treatment!"

She looked at my stiffening cock.

"So I see, Mr Smith, no pleasure at all!"

I placed my hands first on her stomach, pushing up gently to her ribcage, just under her boobs, touching them ever so slightly as an initial tease, then moving my hands back down. I poured a little oil on her tummy and used both hands in circular movements to rub it across her middle. Placing my hands on her waist, I moved them up, my thumbs outstretched, sliding below her relaxed breasts into the folds below. I moved like this for some time, gently rocking across her hips as I stretched forward.

No need to hurry.

She had closed her eyes and relaxed against the pillow, tilting her head slightly. I studied everything about her. The softness of her tummy, not tight as in youth, but silky soft with age and, of course, the oil. I pressed firmly each time I moved upwards, pressing in to her sides and putting pressure on with my thumbs. She gave a few moans of pleasure, or perhaps pain? I studied her face, now looking contented. Her hair. I could still see the warm colours. Her ears, pierced only once. No other piercings I noted. I poured some more oil from the bottle and raised her right arm, holding both hands around it from the wrist and sliding my oily fingers upwards to her shoulders.

A faint smell of coconut, reminding me of holidays to Majorca and Ibiza. Breasts would be last, I thought to myself. Let the feelings build up inside her first. No hurry. I moved my hands up and down her arms, ensuring that the oil was covering everywhere, now and then brushing against her breast lying across to her side. Every time I teased in this way I could see the reaction on her face, a slight twitch of her mouth, a raised eyebrow, minor signs but indicating pleasure and anticipation. I could see her nipple harden, then soften again. I worked on her left arm, teasing her other breast. She moved her head round to that side, stretching backwards, involuntary responses. A sign of pleasure, trust. I moved up closer, shuffling my hips higher, hovering above her tummy.

I gently stroked around her neck, brushed an imaginary hair of her face, lowered myself to kiss her on the lips. Softly, not for long. Teasing. Eyes closed she wouldn't be expecting that. I lingered, my lips just above hers. She would be feeling my breath, she pressed her head upwards wanting move. I pulled up, teasing. Anticipation. I moved myself downwards, now sitting on my knees at the edge of the futon bed, her feet in front of me. I lifted her right leg, oiled my hand and rubbed her foot, rising gently up her ankle then calf. Taking time to rub gently, relaxing her muscles after the long walk.

I studied her pale milky thighs and pussy, lifting her leg, gently parting, ensuring that she wasn't the only one getting the pleasure out of my efforts. I swapped to her other leg, gently rolling my hands around, smoothing her skin. I moved forward, now astride her lower legs, pulling them together with my thighs. She would be able to feel my balls brushing against her knees as I reached forward. I poured some oil just above her pubic line, leaned forward and massaged down across the front of her thighs, to the side of her legs, back up, repeated in a slight rhythm. I could feel her hips sway a little to one side, then the other as I moved my weight across her. I wasn't ready to touch her pussy although I could tell she wanted it.

Slowly. Plenty time. Lots of anticipation.

I pressed my thumbs in hard, stretching the skin across her waistline, pressing hard with my palms down her hips, outside thighs and lower to her knees. I moved my leg across hers so I was now astride only one of hers. I pushed her other leg out, exposing the milky whiteness of her inner thigh. More oil, spreading upwards, hands around her leg, concentrating on the inner areas. Slowly, long strokes up and down. I gently pushed her leg out further raising it up to rest on my shoulder, exposing her pussy. I pushed my hands down her thigh, just brushing her pussy lips ever so slightly with the back of my hand. A twitch in response. I could feel her pushing her hips down, wanting more. But not yet. She would be feeling the hairs on my hand now against her most sensitive areas. She would sense my hand close, desiring a touch. But in vain, no direct touching yet.

I lowered her leg and moved myself onto her other one, repeating the process. Teasing. Slow, gentle on inside, firm on outside. My hand brushing her as before, hovering, letting her feel my closeness. She pressed forward, trying to touch my hand with her pussy. Wanting to be touched, more and more. More noises. Frustration. Please? I moved her legs together and straddled across her knees again.

I poured oil on her tummy and lowered myself down against her, pushing upwards, squeezing the oil between us. I raised myself up placing my hands flat, drawing them down across her pubes and her pussy, forcing through her legs. I poured more oil, spreading it around her waist then lowered myself on to her again. I drew myself upwards in one long swoop, my stomach now pressing against hers. I raised myself up on my hands, gazing down at her. Her eyes opened, she tried to part her legs. I was holding them in tightly. She wanted me to enter her. Not yet though.

I slid down, face near her pussy, gently blowing, and slid back up, my chest across her boobs this time. She would be feeling my stiff cock touching her, I could sense her hips moving, her hoping in vain that she could let me in. I hesitated. Teased. My cock twitching against her pubes. Too high to enter in any case. She was trying to push me down. Her body telling her what she wanted. What she needed. My thighs, my cock, my stomach, my chest all covered with the oil.

I rose up on my hands, drawing my knees back up to her hips, back to where we started from. I dropped some oil on her breasts, using my palms to draw them inwards from their resting places. I smeared the oil on her nipples with my thumbs, she pressed back down on the pillow arching her back upwards as best she could against my weight. I moved my hips forward a little, bringing myself a bit higher. Sitting up. I could feel her soft pubic hair brushing against my balls as she breathed deeply. I massaged her breasts gently. Her nipples hard. Her boobs glistened in the candlelight. I could see her enjoyment, her face contorting with pleasure each time I encircled her nipples, brushing them gently with my palms. Her boobs were reddening with blood flow, firming.

My cock was hard against her tummy, I rocked slightly feeling the oil slide me up and down. I lowered my face to hers. A gentle kiss, a touch of her ear, using my whole body and legs to bear down on her, oil letting me slide. Hands on her breasts, squeezing, stroking, lovingly, teasingly heightening feelings of arousal across her entire body and mind.

I pressed my mouth near her ear, brushing her hair aside. The tiniest of bites, whispering breathlessly "I want you". You moaned in response. You needed a release.

I pushed myself up and swung off her, placing a hand on her hip indicating for her to turn. She rolled over, burrowing her head into the pillow, hands and arms over her shoulders, resting in front of her.

I dropped oil across her back and shoulders and moved on top of her, resting on her bottom. Gently at first to spread the oil but increasing the pressure a pressed my fingers into her shoulders, massaging deeply. She groaned, relaxing out. I added more oil, circling around her back, working up her sides, pressing inwards drawing muscle tissue side to side. Deeply. Slowly. Thoughtfully. I lowered down to her head, brushed the hair off her neck, breathing gently "I'm here". I could feel her taking a deep breath, her resistance to me gone, her desire for me complete. I rose up, working the large muscles on her back, admiring the small mole just off her spine.

I worked oil into her upper arms, noticing the freckles that had appeared during our time in the sun. Not many but defining her Scottish roots. I admired her slim neckline, kissing it gently. I drew myself down past her bottom, using my entire body to spread oil across her back, her hips and lovely rounded cheeks. I oiled my palm and passed it up between her legs, up one thigh, back down the other. I repeated this, gradually parting her legs. I teased her pussy again, brushing past gently. Deliberately. A small quiver each time.

I placed one hand on one cheek of her bottom, dripped some oil then brought my other hand up to massage in small circles. This was always my favourite part of an oily massage, each outward movement parting her cheeks, exposing her pussy, now engorged by blood, eagerly waiting. Each little flash causing my cock to twitch. A sweet smell - musk, smell of sex, arousing me. I dropped on some more oil, passing my hand between her legs, she rose up slightly to allow me beneath her. I didn't enter, but drew my hand flatly from her front out across her pussy and bottom.

So much oil. Exactly what was needed.

I passed my hand back through. She wanted to rise up again but I kept her flat with my weight. My hand slipped back through. Muffled sounds. Pleasure. Desire. Frustration. Her body was screaming, touch me, fuck me. I lay on top of her, my cock resting on her bottom. I slid it gently ensure that it was covered in oil. I drew myself back down, my legs on the outside of hers. She went to raise herself up, pressing her hips upwards, wanting to bring her knees forward, her bottom forward for me. I pressed downwards, squeezing her hips back down and inwards with my thighs.

"No need to make it easy for me, lie flat. The oil will do its work." I spoke gently but firmly, squeezing her bottom together with my legs.

I pressed forward and up into her, my cock sliding easily through the cheeks of her bottom. A harder push and I entered her pussy. I moved my hips forward to allow me to push further inside. My stomach pressed down on her bottom and back, my legs clenched her hips in tightly. I didn't want to touch her anywhere else, the only stimulation being my cock deep inside of her.

I had teased her. I had made her want me. She had already been close to being breaking point in anticipation and frustration. She was ready. No further touching. No stroking or fiddling, kissing or blowing. Only sensations inside caused by my cock deep within her. A hard task as I could let myself cum at any moment. I had practised self control. I had managed most of the day. The session at lunchtime was also helping as I was nearly empty in any case. I wanted to make her cum only by being inside her. DeepIy. Intensive feeling like she had never experienced before.

I slid in and out, quickening. The oil doing its work, making it easy, reducing the sensations in my cock helping me hold back. I forced her hips and thighs tightly together. I was looking for a sign - a Poker Tell - an involuntary sound, a tensioning, a judder. Anything that would let me know she was close. The hardness of the futon did not allow movement, much as the grass surface had too at lunchtime. Each thrust was met with a stiff resistance, a hard judder. Combined with the lubrication of the oil this resulted in amazing sensations along my cock and, I imagined, within her too.

Still looking for a sign. I couldn't cum until she started. It would need all the pulsations from me deep inside her when I let go to really give her an orgasm like she had never experienced. I moved my arms up around her shoulders to pull myself up, deeper still. I felt her insides tense. A sign, maybe. She pressed her head down into the pillow, muffling a sound. Yes, close. She pressed her bottom back, forcing myself in again. I felt her legs kick up. I knew then she was beginning to cum.