Hmmm...A Trip Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic, yes. Exhausting but fantastic!" I replied, nudging Ali in the ribs.

We went into our respective changing rooms then met out by the pool. We had on these oversized white dressing gowns and towelling slippers, neither of which are ever made for comfort. We chose a couple of loungers and laid our towels down. The place was virtually empty. A young family in the pool, an older couple across from us.

I took my gown off. Ali sat with hers pulled around her.

"Come on, lie back and relax."

"I hate being in a swim suit. It makes my body look all funny."

"Ali, please, you've just had your bottom nearly pressed against my face! It's nothing that I haven't already seen."

"Yes, but they haven't." She nodded across to the family in the pool.

"Good God, you sound like my Mrs! Stop that now. She must be, what, twenty five? I mean, I can't compete with him with his tight muscles, so you shouldn't compare yourself to her. Do you think I would be here if I didn't think that you were drop dead gorgeous? You know the affect you have on me, so chill. And the other way of looking at it, they've got two young kids so I doubt if they're getting any action tonight!"

She laughed in response.

"Yep, your right! There will be lots of action for us!"

She took off her robe and lay back.

I don't know why she was bothered. I thought she looked incredible in her swimsuit. The fabric was tight across her boobs, accentuating their form. Her bottom looked lovely, and the curves of her hips inviting. The little mound of her tummy made her look like the caring person that I knew she was. It showed the experience of motherhood. I just wanted to put my arms around her and kiss her, just for feeling a little bit vulnerable and not just the playful, confident personality that she sometimes displayed to me. It made everything real.

We relaxed for a while, enjoying the quietness. The family departed and we took to the pool, larking around like teenagers, probably just making fools of ourselves. We sat in the hot tub, giggling at the bubbles. Really, we didn't appear to be behaving like grown-ups any more. We were lost in our own little fantasy, silly as it may sound. But it showed us how comfortable we had become with each other; our arrangement appeared to be working well.

***

We moved out of the hot tub and into the steam room. This is my favourite part of a spa facility, so much more relaxing than a sauna which I find unbearably hot. I sat with my legs up on the plastic bench seat as you do, my arms around Alison who sat in between my legs, leaning back into my chest. Yes, very relaxing. Hot and steamy but then why wouldn't it be - a bit like all our encounters! We lay there for a bit, catching our breaths in the humid heat.

"We're the only ones in here." Ali remarked. "I mean in the Spa, not just in here. That other couple left a while ago."

"Yes, hotels up here in the Highlands get a bit quiet at this time of year..." She cut me off.

"I wasn't really looking for a conversation about the problems with the tourist industry! What I meant was - WE are ALONE in here!"

"Ah," I said "I'm not sure it's a good idea to..."

She grabbed my hand placing it down on her pussy, pushing down firmly. I could feel her short pubic hair through her swimsuit. She lifted her hands and pulled over the straps of her swimwear, rolling the top down exposing her breasts. She grabbed my other hand and placing it on her left boob.

"I think you understand the message now!" as she pushed her chest forward and raised her hips slightly.

What more could a man ask for? One hand across a gorgeous pair of boobs, all hot and wet from the steam, the other on a wonderfully inviting pussy, all hot and wet, well not from the steam. This woman was insatiable!

Her boobs felt amazing in the heat. I squeezed gently, my hand exploring every inch. Her nipples had hardened, more so than I had noticed in the past. Perhaps it was the contrast of her smooth skin softened by the steam against an obviously very high level of arousal.

My right hand explored around her pussy, pulling forward her swimsuit to let my fingers under. I felt the roughness at the top of her trimmed pubic hair.

"Ah, I'll sort that out for you later. Needs a very quick trim at the top." she said, matter of factly.

I felt myself harden against her, my cock pressing in against the small of her back.

I inserted a finger; no resistance was offered. She slumped forward a bit, stretching my arm out, my hand still on her boob. I must have hit a sensitive spot straight away; oh I was getting good at this!

"Oh my God! That just shot straight through me. That's never happened before like that. It normally takes time. That was even quicker than on the train!"

I pulled her back.

"Well let's see what happens next, then. I will take my time!"

She relaxed back against me, my fingers working inside her. I could feel her hips begin to rock in a slow rhythm. My hand caressing her breast, my fingers working her pussy. I was in heaven!

Her rhythm built, her legs tensed out, thighs firming against my hand. A few noises of pleasure. I knew she was getting close to yet another climax. I whispered in her ear.

"Cum for me, cum now."

She collapsed forward again, tightening her entire body. She convulsed as her powerful orgasm engulfed her. Wave after wave, her body shook. She was laughing.

"Wow, oh wow, so, so good!"

She felt the pressure being released from deep within her, the electrifying tingles enveloping her limbs. The buzzing in her head, the feeling of total euphoria as the oxygen taken in from her heavy breathing hit her brain.

She sat still, I could feel her heart pounding. So much sex so far during our little trip but so powerful.

I felt her relax out. I waited patiently for some time, my cock still hard against her back, She turned to me, kneeling in front.

"Your turn." At last!

She released my cock from my swim shorts and lowered her head down, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue worked around, hardening me up as much as I could. She lowered her head further taking me in.

God, it felt amazing. Her tongue encircling around, her lips closing tightly. She was taking it slowly, knowing I had probably little left in me after our earlier passions. She used her hands to guide me, squeezing my balls gently, coaxing me on.

We would be some sight if anyone were to open the door now. Me lying back on the bench, the expression of enjoyment on my face. Ali, with her bottom in the air and head down upon me, working away. It felt dangerous. It was very exciting!

I felt the familiar tingles beginning, deep, deep down inside me. My body was searching for whatever I had left in me. Deep within my balls, the heat building up, spreading down my legs to the back of my knees.

She quickened, sensing I was nearing my own climax. I held her head, gently, lovingly not forcibly. This was not about power, this was simply sheer pleasure. We were there for each other, as equals.

My hips pressed upwards, my legs tensed. An incredible fire-like sensation shot up from my knees, my inner thighs, through my balls and up through my cock. I shot my cum into her mouth, I could sense that there was not much but the feelings were so powerful. Again and again my hips convulsed. Running on empty. Eventually I came too, relaxing back.

Ali rose up, smiling.

"Well it wasn't much of a mouthful for me. But so sweet. All the saltiness has gone."

I couldn't believe how straight talking she could be sometimes. So matter of fact. Perhaps it was her medical training, who knows. Then other times so coy, a bit shy like earlier.

She smiled across at me.

"That was good, though, wasn't it? Good for both of us."

"Amazing!" was the only reply I could manage, my mind numb.

***

We returned to our room to get ready for dinner. The Champagne that I ordered had been delivered so I ran a nice foamy bath for Alison and invited her to relax for a bit, whilst I fussed and pampered her. She beckoned to the shower.

"Shall we?"

"Oh, please no! I need a rest! Later maybe, or tomorrow. I'm done!" I replied playfully.

"Me too, only teasing" as she undressed dropping into the bath for a long soak.

I passed her a glass, toasting us -

"Mr and Mrs Smith."

I showered quickly. I could see her watching me, so I put on a show acting as if I was oblivious to her attention. Flexing my shoulders, smoothing shower gel across my chest, turning around to show off my bottom. I hoped she was enjoying this, and when I caught her eye she gave a nod of approval.

I lay on the bed watching her as she got herself ready sitting in front of the mirror. Squeezing her wet hair, brushing it smooth, drying it, putting on her make-up. She didn't appear to be bothered that I was watching every move she made, absorbing it all. She stood up, facing me, her dressing gown open. I could see her curvaceous figure, her boobs, her trimmed pussy.

"Having a nice time, are you? Watching me? There's a name for men like you!"

"What's that, then?" I asked.

"Wonderful!" was her unexpected reply.

I felt my face redden, taken aback by the compliment.

She walked over to her case, rummaging around.

"Well, which ones?" she asked holding up some lingerie. "This set, or these?"

I nodded at one particular set. A push up bra and a pair of silky shorts.

"Yes, I like these. Super sexy, will really suit you and a little playful."

I watched as she dressed. Watching a woman dressing is equally as sexy as watching them undress. Strange as it may seem, I love the transformation that a woman makes into an absolute beauty. My heart was pumping fast.

Dinner was a delight. Three courses, a couple of bottles of wine, shared cheese and biscuits, and, of course, the best company I could ask for. We returned to our room quite late, a couple of brandies down, feeling really quite stuffed and a bit worn out.

Ali changed into this lovely short silk nightie, I lay naked next to her, feeling her body through the soft silk. Were our passions building again? No, we were both asleep within five minutes! My arms around her, across her chest, our bodies close together. Fulfilled and content.

***

We awoke really quite early. The sky was just beginning to lighten so I guessed, maybe, just before seven. We had slept soundly, waking in nearly the same position that we started in. I snuggled into her, my normal morning erection not subsiding. I could tell by the way she moved her shoulders and pressed back into me that she was quite content. Content to be awake, a little bit sleepy, but aroused enough to feel a little bit, or maybe more than a little bit, sexy.

Her breasts felt even more sexy through the silk of her nightdress. My hands passed across her boobs, feeling her nipples stiffen. She pushed her chest outwards, fighting against my hands pulling in towards me. I could feel her pulling her tummy in, whilst pressing her bottom against me. All the signals that say 'I'm enjoying this, let's make this nice'.

I lowered my body down a little, my cock just below her bottom. I moved her legs apart and entered her, pushing slowly and gently into her pussy. She pushed against me, arching her back, pushing her hips out. A slow, gentle love-making, as I moved my hips back and forth against her. She relaxed into me, content that I was inside her, but not expecting her own orgasm; simply the pleasure of nice, relaxed early morning sex, fulfilling in itself. I came inside her, feeling satisfied, a warmth within, not needing the ultimate rush of hard passionate sex, but just of contentment.

We slept for a few more hours.

***

We had the choice of breakfast delivered to our room or to venture down to the dining room. Ali chose the dining room. She said she loved being able to choose whatever she wanted.

"If I want to have a croissant with ham and cheese, followed by a full Scottish breakfast, grapefruit, muesli, Marmite on toast, pain au chocolate and a boiled egg, then that is what I shall have! I don't need to order the night before. How do I know what I may want for breakfast at seven o'clock the night before?" she had declared.

Secretly, I thought she was behaving like a child in a sweetie shop, but I loved her for it!

***

Our plan for the day was to behave as tourists. Take a walk down the river to the islands, hop on a bus to the far end of the Loch Ness, have a little lunch, walk up the canal and, hopefully, return back to Inverness along the other side of the loch.

We returned to our room, pretty stuffed from breakfast. Ali passed on the grapefruit but did a good job on everything else! We weren't in any hurry so we sat in bed, switching on the TV, lying back to relax.

"NO, NO, NO!", she shouted. "We can't do this! This is not what we came to do! Get up!" She grabbed my hand pulling me upwards.

"Shower now!" stopping off as she ushered me to the bathroom.

"Ali, I'm not sure I can ma..."

She cut me off again.

"A woman has her needs!" pushing me in.

Sex in a shower is never as easy as it looks in the movies. Any lubrication washes off, oral is virtually impossible as you end up nearly drowning and there's normally a fight to see who gets to stand under the warm water.

However, washing a woman in a shower is a real turn on. I stood behind her, my hands covered in shower gel, massaging her breasts, her nipples firm, her head tilted back against me. My hands passed over all of her body, the slipperiness of the gel across her smooth skin an amazingly sexy feeling; every curve and bump accentuated. My cock was hard, pressing against her back. She turned to take it into her hand, expertly massaging me.

"Ali, I'm not sure I can cum. Can I save it for later?"

"That's okay. You've done well to keep up so far!"

She turned back around guiding my hand down to her pussy, leaning back into me.

One hand on her breasts, the other gently working her pussy, my cock hard against the cheeks of her bottom. We were both really enjoying this. I felt her beginning to reach her orgasm, her body tightening. My fingers rubbed around her clit, teasing the folds of her pussy, entering, pressing in hard.

Her breathing quickened, I moved her out of the water as I felt her getting close. Involuntary noises of pleasure as she felt the warm, hard feeling spread out. I kissed her neck, her ears. Her nipples were hard in my fingers; I could feel her tense one last time then she crumpled in my arms, her orgasm rushing through her body. I held her weight, her legs giving way beneath her. She was lost in her feelings, the power of her orgasm momentarily blocking out everything else.

She recovered, coming to, turning around to face me.

"Thank you!" she said, pressing her head down on my shoulder.

I held her tightly as we stood letting the warm water stream over us.

***

We got back late afternoon. We had walked quite far that day and it was evident that we were both feeling it.

"Alison, remember the last time we went for a long walk?"

She giggled. "Of course, how could I ever forget our naked ramble!"

I held up a small bottle of coconut oil.

"And remember this?" I said with a glint in my eye.

"Ah, now you're talking!"

She stripped off in seconds, lying on the bed.

"Front first, if I remember correctly. I think you have a certain sequence that you like! Oh, and too many clothes. Come on, strip off."

As always, she looked fantastic lying back on the white bed sheets. She was right, I do have a certain sequence for my massages. I started by pouring oil across her tummy, straddling across her middle and working the oil under and around her breasts, gently teasing them by brushing my hands just lightly over her nipples. She gave a small moan of pleasure in response. I worked across her shoulders, leaning my body down across hers.

My cock had already stiffened, hard against her stomach. I worked the oil around in small circular movements across her tummy, pushing harder up her sides, up to her boobs, pressing my thumbs in under her relaxed breasts.

I gently rocked my thighs against her hips, aware that she would be feeling my cock against her, my balls against her own pubic hair. I could feel her pushing upwards, the little involuntary responses her body makes when her desire is rising. She wanted me inside her, I could tell.

I rose up, allowing my weight to rest down on her, keeping her still. I took the bottle and poured oil from up high across her breasts. It dribbled over her nipples, down into the folds below. She gave a few moans of pleasure as I began to rub the oil across, her nipples stiff now, her breasts silky smooth. I let a rhythm build, watching the expressions on her face, her head turning pressing into her pillow.

I moved down the bed, kneeling between her legs. I lifted one, passing my hand down her inner thigh, pausing at her pussy, gently brushing past. She quivered. I used both hands spreading oil between her legs before lowering my head to kiss her, my tongue entering her deeply, my nose brushing against her pubic hair, oiled and wet.

I turned her over on her front, straddling myself across her bottom. I poured oil across her back, massaging strongly into her shoulders and neck. I shuffled downwards to get a good position to work on her bottom. More oil, my hands pressing against her cheeks, parting them for me to see her pussy, her tight bottom, glistening with oil.

I pressed my thumb across her bottom as I inserted my fingers into her pussy. She pushed down on my thumb. I slid my hand back up, inserting a finger into her bottom; she raised herself up on her knees, her breasts pushed down on the bed. My heart was beating out of my chest. She was inviting me to try something I had never done before.

I poured some more oil over her letting it drop down through her cheeks. Coconut oil is probably not the best lubricant but it was all I had. I positioned myself behind her and guided my cock against her asshole. I pushed in gently, just entering her a little. She groaned.

"Ali, I'm not...is this?"

"It's good, keep going, gently please."

I pushed in further. I couldn't believe the tightness around my cock. I could sense the ridges inside of her; I withdrew slowly, using my hands to cover myself with more oil wiped from her cheeks. I pushed back in, deeper, although only slightly. She felt stiff beneath me, not moving, gasping for breath.

I was trembling. I placed my hands on her hips to steady myself.

"It's good," she said to reassure me "it's nice."

I slid very slowly in and out, just moving perhaps an inch at a time. I could feel her insides relax a bit as the initial tightness decreased and she became accustomed to me deep with her. I was glad of all our earlier exertions as I wouldn't have lasted seconds doing this otherwise. My level of excitement was high. I wasn't even sure if it was possible for her to have an orgasm in this way.

I felt her raise a hand up towards her pussy. I would have reached around with my own hand but I was being so careful in my movements. I began to feel her hips sway slightly, pressing back against me, my cock going in deeper each time.

I could hear her mutter, a bit of swearing but mutterings of pleasure. I could sense her tightening again, in her thighs, her cheeks. She raised her head up off the pillow, her hand stroking around her pussy in one last push. I felt her entire body contract, she fell forward, back down flat on the bed, taking me down with her. The sudden change in our position resulted in my pushing further into her, the whole length of my cock inside her bottom, the sensations setting off my own orgasm, emptying whatever I had left into her. She screamed. I panicked at first before realising that her orgasm had just reached a significantly high point. I very gently withdrew from her.