Hmmm...A Trip Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay still. She was silent. A second or two. She opened her eyes, woosily.

"Oh my God, I think I blacked out!"

"Just for a second, maybe you did."

"That was unbelievable."

I was still shaking, yes, that had been unbelievable.

***

We showered afterwards and got ready to go out for some dinner. Time was passing quickly, too quickly.

We returned quite late, had a final drink in the hotel bar and headed up. Some nice slow music on the TV, lights low and we snuggled up, naked and content in each other's arms. We would make love in the morning.

Our little trip was nearing its end; tomorrow we would be heading back to our own homes and lives. Was our arrangement enough for us, meeting every couple of months? Well, there had been an incredible amount of sex this time, trying new things, perhaps feeling closer to each other than in previous times. I felt it probably was. This was our escape, we had to keep the anticipation, maintain the excitement, the illicitness, the daring. I had to ask the question, though.

"Ali, is this enough?"

"It's more than enough. It's perfect!"

I didn't need to reply.