Hmmm... Her Surprise Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna set about straightening out her hair, spritzing on a serum a to give it more shine for the camera. Susie approached to inspect the progress.

"Fantastic. Great eyes. I love the light freckles. I will get some amazing shots. Now relax. I can see that your nervous. Please don't be - we have seen everything in here. No-one leaves disappointed. Drink up, it will help."

***

I watched everything going on, pretending to glance through a magazine, which did itself have an attraction being a publication about erotic photography. I was enjoying watching Alison being pampered and attended to in this way. This was, after all, my birthday present to her. Even with my male orientated radar, I did pick up on the higher than normal sexual tension in the air - the way Anna was constantly close to Ali, the looks deep into her eyes, the little light touches here and there, the smiles and whispers.

I could see Alison was nervous but also enjoying herself being the centre of attraction. I thought to myself, yes, she really deserves this.

***

Susie called Alison and Anna over to the set, again telling Ali to relax. Anna beckoned Ali to take off the dressing gown again. She froze, a look of terror appearing on her face. She looked across at me, I nodded in encouragement, but she shook her head. There was a momentary silence then Susie spoke, softly but firmly.

"Alison, we have seen everything in here. All shapes, sizes, ages. And I mean everything! The human body is the most photogenic object in the world. Everyone can look fantastic given the right perspective. You looked great when I saw you getting ready. And Anna too, I can tell she likes what she sees by the way she looks at you. You can do this. You will do this and you will enjoy it."

Alison remained frozen, again shaking her head in my direction.

"Ah well, Anna, plan B as usual!"

Susie started to undo the buttons of her blouse and reached around unzipping her skirt, letting it fall and stepping out. She removed her blouse and stood in this rather dramatic looking basque befitting of her generous frame. She looked amazing. Tall, shapely legs, fantastic boobs. Her red hair setting off a very remarkable presence in the room.

Anna did likewise, slipping off her jeans and too revealing a pair of fairly skimpy lacy knickers and matching bra. She too looked incredible. Slender, natural, playful.

Alison stood transfixed, her mouth open. I sat with my eyes gaping wide. Ali looked across at me again shaking her head, not really knowing what to make of this. I took the smile off my face in a display of empathy to her situation.

Susie turned to look at me.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I asked in response.

"Why are you still dressed? If you want to stay, we're all in this together. Come on, you can see how she feels. Why should you be any different to the rest of us?"

Both Susie and Anna stared at me stoney-faced. Alison had a fit of the giggles as she saw the look of astonishment on my face turning to one of fear.

"Typical!" Shouted Susie. "Men are always like that! When a woman normally asks a man to take of his clothes he usually gets his kit off in a flash! But in here, no, it's a different story. That's okay Buster, you're the one that's paying. We can clear up now and all go home if that's what you want!" She had obviously worked on that script before.

Alison looked across at me, suddenly re-composed after her giggling, the look on her face now matching the look on the others.

I shrugged and began to undress, stripping down to my shorts.

"That's better! Now we're all equal. Alison?"

Alison let her dressing gown fall, Anna quickly pulled it away. She looked incredible. The lights shone brightly but Anna's expert efforts with the make-up had paid off. Her skin seamed to glow, absorbing the harsh studio lighting. She looked taller, more slender, the colours through her generally dark brown hair highlighted, her brown eyes twinkling. I felt my cock twitch and quickly sat down, pulling the magazine across my lap. The three women all gave a short laugh in each other's direction. The ice had been broken.

***

Susie directed Ali to lay herself down on the padded mattressing of the set floor which had been covered with soft rugs, numerous cushions and some background props. When I say lay herself down, that wasn't quite what happened. Anna was immediately over, placing Ali in position, adjusting her clothing, well what there was of it, brushing her hair to one side, all with the lightest of touches. After a quick nod of approval from Susie, Anna stepped back to allow the session to begin.

The session was amazing to watch with Susie constantly calling directions and instructions, and, with each, Anna rushing in to help Ali. A pose lying back, kneeling, head back, forward, arm up over her head holding her hair up exposing her neck, leaning forward, allowing her beautiful boobs to hang free. All done with words and looks of encouragement, and of apparent enjoyment, between the three women.

Susie would sometimes pick up a second camera and move right in, very close up, to capture some particular detail that she had noticed. At first Ali was a bit taken aback, but after some soothing words was encouraged to relax and ignore the intrusions.

I really couldn't believe what I was experiencing myself, sitting across in my corner. Three beautiful women, scantily clad, especially Anna with her tiny lacy briefs and bra, fussing over each other, 'Oo-ing' and 'Ahh-ing' as each pose was struck. I sat with my stiff cock covered by the magazine, my heart pounding in my chest but trying my best to look cool and un-fussed. Nothing like this had really ever happened to me before in my life. Money really couldn't buy this, I thought, but then again, it was. I was paying for this session but not much. I could never have imagined the make-up, the hair, the drinks - just how much we were experiencing. What got me most was the warmth in the room. The way Ali looked at Anna, initially with surprise as she moved her from position to position but then quickly learning to work with her, enjoying her looks and touches; Susie's stern instructions mellowing into an encouraging softness; Ali's casual looks across at me, the sparkle in her eyes, her face lit-up with enjoyment. We were both having the time of our lives. In fact, looking around the studio, we were all having the time of our lives.

***

Anna helped Ali change into her other sets of lingerie, each time sitting her down and adjusting her hair and make-up whilst Susie switched around the set. I could see a bond growing between Ali and Anna, the way they were relating to each other, talking in whispers, smiling in response; the un-ending eye contact between them; the light touches every time a pose was set up with Susie's nod of approval. I could bet that Ali was now thinking about her latent lesbian fantasies that I knew she carried with her but had never spoken to me about.

With the third set of lingerie - the bustier - the poses became a bit more racy. Bending over, bottom in the air; top pulled down low, exposing the tops of Ali's nipples; close-up views upwards along her thighs. I wasn't sure what she would think of these poses when she saw the photographs but she appeared to be confident enough to allowing herself to be seen like that. My cock was almost bursting by this point.

***

The third set concluded. Anna helped Ali up, thinking that the session was now over.

"Well that's the first part complete," Susie declared "now for some of the two of you."

Ali and I both looked across at Anna who stood smiling at me.

"No not with her," Susie shouted "with you!" pointing at me!

"Me...I couldn't...well, I mean..."

"Yes, you!" Anna joined in, Ali falling into a fit of giggles seeing the terrified expression on my face.

"She is your Goddess, isn't she?" Susie continued. "It's time for a bit of Goddess worship Buster!"

Anna approached me and took me by the hand across to the dressing table, pushing me down into the chair.

"Just a little bit of make up for you. Take the shine off, lighten under your eyes and reduce these lines. Hmmm, I'm not sure how much I can fix these."

I swallowed hard, my self esteem diminishing as quickly as my erection.

"Now, stand up and let me look at you."

There wasn't the same warmth in her voice as there was when she was fussing with Alison, a more stern delivery just as Susie had started with. However, I wasn't going to argue so complied with her order. I could hear Ali giggling behind me.

"Calvin Klein's? Not the best fit. She turned me around. You need something tighter to show off that lovely bottom and," turning me around again, "that nice bulge at the front."

My face reddened at the unexpected compliment. She rummaged in a box and handed me an unopened packet of Paul Smith shorts.

"Grey suits the photographs better than white and these will be a better fit. Hurry up, we're all waiting!"

I went behind the screen to change before crossing over to join Ali in the set.

Both women went "Ooo" and "Ahh" in an exaggerated tone as I walked over.

"Piss off!" I retorted knowing that they were just trying to lighten things up, with Ali now laughing out loudly at their antics.

Anna joined us and immediately set about putting us into a pose.

"Now remember, this is about Alison. You are just a bit part, you're only there to make her look even more incredible."

I nodded but inwardly knew that it was now about both of us.

***

By now Alison was an expert, well an expert compared to me. Anna fussed around, tut-tutting as she roughly placed me here and there, positioning my hands on Ali's body, moving my legs and arms, whilst in contrast, at the same time gently assisting Alison, running her fingers across her hair, soft movements, little tempting glances and smiles, expressive noises of adoration. Yes, she was really letting me know where I fitted in.

Susie was similarly shaking her head at me, sharply moving me around when she approached for a close up, whilst oozing warmth in Ali's direction.

I was beginning to feel like objecting to this unfair and unequal treatment. After all, I do have feelings too! Susie sensed my increasing frustration and laughed.

"Look, it's for your own good! It's how we do things around here. If we were to be all sensual and caring with you, well that would have become a problem at this stage."

She pointed down to my cock, which had remained soft inside my shorts for the whole shoot. She was right, by now I would normally have a full blown erection rather than just a bulge in my shorts.

"I needed to get some shots before you became too aroused! So don't worry, we're not picking on you!"

Alison looked down at me.

"She's right you know. You normally can't help yourself when you're close to me!"

"Hmmm." was all I could say trying to consider the situation.

We continued the shoot, Anna directing us to all different positions, lots of close shots, very suggestive. Susie explained to us that whilst some of what we were being asked to do may not appear to be very sexy at the time, through the lens and with some manipulation the resulting images would indeed be highly sensual and outright erotic. Anna added that she is a brilliant artist and that we will love the results.

***

We appeared to have exhausted the repertoire. Anna and Susie had gone to fiddle with the camera so we took this as our cue to go and get dressed.

"Where are you two going?" Susie asked sharply.

"Well, that's us finished, isn't it?

"My goodness, no! We're just getting to the fun part. Yes, we've finished with clothes on but you will want some naked shots too, don't you?"

"I never even considered..." Susie cut me off.

"Of course you do! Come on, strip off." she ordered.

I looked at Alison. The look of terror had returned to both of us.

"Good God!" exclaimed Susie. "Why do we always have to do this?"

She reached behind her back and undid a clip at the top of her basque. Anna stepped forward and unzipped her. She shook her shoulders allowing the underwear to fall away, sliding it down her legs and stepping out. Anna undressed likewise, unhooking her bra and tossing it to the side then slipping down her petite briefs. They stood next to each other nodding encouragement to us.

Ali shrugged then turned around for me to help her out of her bustier. She slipped her knickers off then reached down pulling my shorts to the floor.

The four of us stood and looked at each other. Susie looked gorgeous. Her full figure and boobs drawing gazes from Ali and I. The pale skin of a red-head, her deep blue eyes highlighted by the studio lighting. She held a powerful presence in the room, the sexual tensions rising between us all. Anna, standing next to her looked smaller, obviously younger but mischievous like. Her warm smile directed towards us, a twinkle in her eyes. I turned to Ali. Two beautiful women in the room and Ali could easily hold her own with them. In the light of the studio she appeared to glow, perhaps her confidence in herself reaching new highs as a result of all the attention she had been receiving.

Susie looked down at my cock, which had firmed in the fleeting moments that we stood.

"It looks like we're ready, well at least he is!" drawing giggles from the two others and eventually from myself. I had no idea where this experience was going to end up but I was now very happy to play along.

"A soft cock is not what people want to see in erotic photographs. You'd be amazed at how many men find it difficult to 'perform' in front of the camera." explained Susie.

Alison responded "Ha! That's his default position when he's with me! He can't help it!"

Anna approached me looking closely down at my cock.

"You need a quick trim! Just around the base and a little thinning. It will look better."

She looked at Ali's pussy.

"That my darling, is perfect!"

Ali blushed.

She lead me across to the dressing table and took out a pair of thinning scissors and a razor.

"Now stand completely still, this takes precision."

"Don't worry," I responded, "I've got no intention of moving even one millimetre!" I drew a sharp intake of breath as she set to work.

Ali was beside herself with laughter but I must say that by the time Anna had finished I was standing proud, so to speak!

***

I returned to join Ali at the set.

"Mmmm, looking good Mr!"

"Compliment accepted and returned."

Anna came across to give us our instructions and to help us with the poses.

"She'll want lots of touching and kissing, intimate and also passionate. She'll probably take lots of close ups. But don't worry, no matter what you're doing, it isn't pornography. Don't go too far though until she says. I'll be here to help."

She looked directly into Ali's eyes.

"If you want?"

We were placed into a number of poses. Ali kneeling in front of me, my hands holding her breasts, her straddling my legs leaning down, my hard cock pressing against her tummy, my hand near and on her pussy, my cock brushing against her nipples. A whole cornucopia of foreplay and teasing all for the benefit of the camera. Well not quite, this was so much fun.

Susie took a good number of close ups. Especially when she asked Ali to lick all the way up my cock, her tongue just touching the tip. Ali showed a great deal of self restraint in that one as normally she would have taken my cock all the way into her mouth. In fact both of us were exercising a great deal of restraint, my desire to to make Ali cum matched by her own desire to feel me inside of her and Anna's close presence to us adding a further sexual tension which was very evident in the entire studio.

We continued with the shoot, Ali and I gaining more confidence, becoming more like ourselves. Our touching, kissing and movements becoming more natural, more like our normal foreplay. It was quite a nice feeling, knowing that we were enjoying each other and had the evening and entire night together in the hotel where we would at last be able to satisfy the desires that were building up inside of us.

***

"You need to fuck her now!" Susie ordered.

"Need to?" I asked.

"Yes! Need to! Look at her, she's desperate. Can you not see how aroused she is? And you!"

I was aware of how hard my cock was, and yes, desperate to feel the relief. I looked at Ali, she was nodding and mouthing 'Need!' Her breasts were flushed, her nipples dark and erect, heart rate high. I had refrained from touching her too intimately and did so now, my fingers parting her pussy lips delicately. I had not realised she was so wet. She gave out a little groan, as did Anna who was watching closely.

"Yes, you two definitely need to fuck now. I'll continue with the photos. They will in no way appear pornographic once I have finished with them. I want a natural look. Don't try to perform for me. Do what you always do, just make it varied, it's your only chance at this and enjoy it! Ignore us. Oh, and don't cum until I say, and not inside of her. I want to see your cum all over her delicious boobs in the end."

"Ah, he won't have any problem with that," replied Ali, "that's his favourite!"

The three women giggled.

"We could have guessed!"

Ali pushed me flat on the floor, straddling my legs. She looked over at Susie who nodded back. She took hold of my cock and lowered herself down, slowly, carefully, enjoying the feeling as I stretched her wide, the lips of her pussy folding back into her as my cock pressed in. She hesitated for a moment then raised herself back up, her pussy lips gripping against my cock, now glistening in the studio lighting with her lubricating juices. A few more careful movements and we relaxed into a rhythm, Ali sitting high, head back, breasts pushed outwards. Despite what Susie had asked, Ali was giving a performance, running her fingers through her hair, hands on her breasts, shifting her weight pressing her hips forward, leaning her body back. All the time Susie was busy with her cameras; close ups of facial expressions, hands on each other's bodies, my cock stretching her pussy wide, our bodies close together.

She pushed herself forward to lay her breasts on my chest kissing me passionately. I could feel her hips grind down on me. The feelings were intense as we forgot about the cameras and fell into the enjoyment of a good fuck. I rolled Alison over, pressing my cock far up into her. Her legs folded around my hips as we intensified our rhythm. I was aware that I was holding back, all my effort going into making this as passionate as we could without setting of my own orgasm.

Ali's arousal was intensifying. She was making deep noises, more so than usual. I could feel her tense inside. She was looking directly into my eyes; a deep look of desire, lust even. She mouthed something to me, a final instruction, one last performance.

I rose up, tilting her hips around for her to lay face down. She immediately raised her bottom high, her head and breasts pressed down against the floor. I entered her from behind, sliding my cock easily into her wet pussy. Her head was facing Susie standing by her tripod, she looked up. I looked across to where she stood. Anna had joined her, her hands on Susie's shoulder, a little show of the intimacy between the two women. They watched us closely whilst we fucked and looked back at them. There was extreme excitement in all this the like of which I had never felt before, nor indeed, had Alison.

Two beautiful and connected women, watching us, obviously gaining a lot of pleasure themselves, as we neared orgasm.

I felt Ali tense some more. She was beginning to loose control. If Susie wanted to see my come all over her boobs then I had a quick decision to make. If we continue like this Ali will cum, but I knew that would instantly trigger myself. Alison may have to sacrifice her own orgasm for a while in the interests of this erotic art, I thought, so I figured I could withdraw from her, cum first then finish her after. Was I being selfish? I didn't know but this was our only opportunity. How did we end up in a situation where I was having to make such a bizarre decision?