Hmmm... Her Surprise Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Ali over onto her back, straddling myself across her hips. She nodded 'its okay'. She took hold of my cock and gently stroked it aiming downward towards her boobs. I was immediately taken back to my first visit to her house. I could feel the pressure building inside me, the warm tingling feeling spreading quickly down from my balls to the back of my knees before slowly climbing back up through my thighs and loins, back my balls, rising through my cock as my cum was released, hitting across her delicious boobs. Intensely strong pulses as I emptied myself over her, the warm sticky cum covering her nipples, up as far as her neck and running down her tummy.

I was done, I rolled off her. I needed a few moments to come too, my heart-beat racing, my head spinning with the release. I knew I had to recover quickly if I was to satisfy Ali, who lay still in anticipation. I closed my eyes for a few seconds but sensed a presence close by. We had been joined by Anna. She placed a hand on my shoulder and gently waved me away. This was her signal that she would take over.

She brought across with her a black silk scarf. She looked Ali in the eyes, smiling warmly as she tied it around Alison's head, blindfolding her. Susie beckoned me across.

"You do know how to work a camera, don't you? Just push the button when you see something you like. Don't touch the settings and I will sort out everything in the editing." she whispered quietly into my ear.

Alison was laid back carefully against a cushion, her head and shoulders raised slightly. Susie joined them, sitting on her knees by Ali's side, Anna on the other. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my beautiful lover, about to be attended to by two other beautiful women. Three amazing naked bodies - Susie's full figure, incredible curves, large boobs, Anna's more petite frame, youthful and playful, Ali lying back, my cum over her boobs, slowly dripping downwards. Who's birthday present was this? It felt like all mine had come at once.

***

Susie began to caress Ali's boobs, who could sense that there were now two women next to her. She looked a bit taken aback initially, her mouth gaping a little. Anna's hand joined her, both women now rubbing my cum in all over Ali's soft breasts, her nipples reddening and firming with their touches. Susie lowered herself forward, her bottom high and started to draw her tongue around Ali's stomach just below her boobs where my cum had pooled. She took a mouthful in, then raised herself up to kiss Anna who had leaned in towards her. My cum was now over both their lips. I fumbled with the camera, shaking with excitement. 'These photos will be rubbish, so blurry they'll be useless' I thought as I tried to steady myself. Anna lowered her lips to Ali's, hesitating just a fraction about her waiting mouth, open in anticipation of a kiss, not aware that Anna was about to let some of my cum dribble down into her. Ali winced as the first drop hit her lips, before realising what was happening. Anna pressed her mouth down to kiss Ali passionately, experiencing my cum on their tongues as they explored each other.

Susie leaned down again, repeating, tracking her tongue around filling her mouth with my cum. She raised Anna's head from Ali's then kissed her herself, my cum covering around Ali's lips. Anna continued to caress Ali's body, running her fingers down to her pussy, gently rubbing, bring Ali back up to a high state of arousal.

Feeling Susie bear down on her, Ali raised her hands to hold Susie's wonderful breasts, the first time in her life she had felt another woman in this way. They continued to kiss, Ali gently feeling the soft flesh of those full breasts, taking in every contour, pressing her nipples gently teasing them firm. Anna continued to explore Ali, running her hands up her thighs, across her pubic area, down onto her pussy. Groans of pleasure from each of them as they found each other's little triggers.

Susie rose and returned to take the camera off me.

"Now that was un-professional of me," she said. "That was purely for my own pleasure!"

I stood in disbelief!

"It may surprise you, but I really do miss the taste of a man's cum."

Anna had manoeuvred herself around and was now sitting on her knees positioned between Ali's legs. She drew herself up across Ali's body, pressing her firm round breasts against hers, the remainder of my cum now sticky as it thickened from the intense body heat between them. They kissed each other, Ali remaining blindfolded, experiencing the passion of a kiss from another woman for the second time ever and within a couple of minutes. Their bodies writhed together, Ali wrapping her legs around, just as she had done only minutes before when I penetrated her deeply.

Anna raised her head from Ali's mouth then slowly traced her tongue downwards. Across her nipples one by one, drawing further gasps from deep within Ali. She continued down her tummy reaching the trimmed pubic hair. She shuffled back on her knees, raising her bottom up before pressing down with her mouth onto Ali's waiting pussy, wet again with excitement.

Ali twisted in response to this first kiss between her legs, with an involuntary moan, her body convulsing forward before relaxing back down onto the supporting cushion. She felt Anna's tongue curling around her lips, pressing gently inside of her. Such a different feeling to the mouth of a man with its roughness. This was soft, sensual, more tender. She could feel the light brushes of Anna's cute pointed nose against her clitoris, each time sending electrical rushes up and across her body, connecting with her nipples. Anna's hands explored her, her fingers joining her tongue, stretching Ali's pussy open. Ali felt for the ties of the blindfold, pulling it off so she could look at this wondrous creature who was giving her so much pleasure. She watched, pressed back into her cushion as Anna continued to kiss between her legs.

She looked across at me, standing with my mouth agape, eyes wide. She appeared to be unconcerned that we were watching, losing herself to the journey that Anna was leading her on. She stretched her head back, pushing her hips upwards into Anna's face.

I could tell from her expression that Anna's gentle touch was causing intense feelings inside of Ali. I could almost countdown what was happening ; that familiar warm firming sensation begin to expand out from her pussy, the heat rising across her breasts, her legs tightening; the little electric bomb inside her waiting to be triggered. A few more rhythmical movements then bang, the explosion through her body as the first wave of her orgasm hit. She tightening all over, the little noises of pleasure, her legs closing in around Anna's head. Her back arched in convulsions, an intense rush of oxygen hitting her brain as she took in quick deep breaths and blowing her mind; the electrical tingling flowing outwards, up though her body, down the top of her arms, down her thighs and loins, connecting with her feet and toes.

And then the aftermath, the total release as the final wave passed. The high that makes her body limp as she breaks away from Anna, who was leaning across her to tenderly kiss her neck. Both women lay side by side for a few moments, lost in each other.

***

Susie looked at me.

"Amazing to watch isn't it? It's her first time with a woman, am I right? I could tell. There was a look of puzzlement on her face in the beginning but a beautiful, innocent look, lost in desire as she let it all happen."

I nodded.

"Do you think she will reciprocate to Anna?"

"The way she is behaving, I think that she would do anything!"

Susie walked across placing her hand on Anna's shoulder signalling for her to move onto the cushion and gave Ali a warm but knowing smile.

Susie spoke softly. "One final act, Alison. Be as passionate or gentle as you want. You'll know what is right for you and what is right for her. She's worked hard, she's been patient. But now she needs her release!"

Alison didn't need her direction. She knew what she had to do and, when it came down to it, exactly what she wanted to do.

She sat astride Anna, her thighs brushing Anna's hips. She leaned forward, allowing their breasts to touch. Anna gave out a little gasp as their nipples connected. Leaning further forward she began to kiss her, firstly snuggling in close to her neck, then her ear and finally directly onto her mouth. Susie raised her eyebrows in surprise at how forward Ali was being. 'Wow!' she mouthed to me, picking up her camera and moving forward.

The two women continued to kiss, their tongues enveloping each other's. Ali had her hands on Anna's head holding it gently as she began to move slowly downwards, kissing each of Anna's firm breasts in turn. Dropping her hands, she took each nipple in her fingers squeezing tightly whilst touching delicately with her tongue. Anna's face contorted with pleasure, the tingles with each touch rushing through her. Ali continued downwards, shuffling backwards just as Anna had done a few minutes before.

She tracked her tongue downwards, feeling the rough edge of Anna's neatly trimmed pubic hair, turning to downy softness as she continued. She had never been so close to another women's pussy before. She hesitated, took a sharp intake of breath then lowered her lips onto Anna. Anna squirmed in immediate response. Ali could feel the folds and creases in all the nerve endings on her lips. Gingerly, she pressed her tongue inwards and was hit with the sweet taste of all the natural juice Anna had been producing within her since the moment Ali had entered through the door of the studio.

The chemicals hit her brain, experiencing the impact of the smell and taste of another woman for the first time. She liked her own taste, loving when she sucked her own wetness after a good self-fingering or when licking off her hubby's or lover's hands or cock. This was different, however, the closeness, the intensity of the sweetness; she pressed her tongue in deeply.

She took in the experience of the softness in and around Anna's pussy. She hadn't imagined before the smoothness of another woman's thighs, the intense warmth from her breasts and stomach; the little movements in response to minute touches with her hands, fingers, tongue and lips. The sensitivity of certain areas, the little noises of pleasure. It all felt so different to the oral sex she had performed in the past, all hard and rough; this was warm, close and sensual and took her emotional state to another level.

She worked up a gentle rhythm just as her male lovers had done with her. She felt Anna respond, her hips moving in time, pushing upwards towards her mouth. Ali manoeuvred around, raising her bottom up into the air to press down harder and maintain a constant position between Anna's legs.

Susie and I stood and watched, Susie occasionally lifting her camera for another shot.

She looked down at my cock, firm and upright again. This was such a turn on for me, watching my beautiful lover with another beautiful woman. The sensuality between them, the sexiness of their bodies combined together. Alison's bottom high in the air tempting me in. I looked at Susie, a wicked thought crossed my mind.

"Look I'm flattered!" she said, "But you're not my type anymore."

Lust was getting the better of me, I apologised even though I hadn't actually said anything.

"I think that you need to join them! She's taken that position as a signal. Can you not read the signs? Typical man - needs everything served up on a plate. Go on. She may be enjoying Anna but she wants you too!"

I moved forward, kneeling down behind Ali. She could sense me approach, parting her legs slightly, pushing her bottom higher. Susie was right, she wanted me to be part of this. I took my cock in my hands and guided it into her pussy.

There was little resistance, Ali was so wet inside. I pushed forwards and felt Ali collapse onto Anna, both women gasping at the sudden movements. I pulled back and slid in again and realised that as I pushed, Ali was deepening her kiss on Anna and it was Anna who was making the pleasurable breathless noises. I couldn't believe how we all appeared to be experiencing amazing sensations together, me inside a woman I adore, her warmth and wetness enveloping my stiff cock, Ali experiencing the softness and tenderness of a woman's pussy for the first time, Anna feeling the firmness inside of her as she began to build towards orgasm.

I looked down at Ali's amazing bottom, one hand on the small of her back, the other on the outside of her hip, down across her smooth back, her exposed neck, her hair lying to one side. Her head moving rhythmically against Anna's pelvis, one hand raised up now touching her beautiful rounded breasts. The look on Anna's face, now lost to pleasure. I felt Ali begin to tense inside. Would it be at all possible for all of us to cum together? It was worth a try!

Each time I pushed forward it appeared to elicit a further moan, groan or ahh from Anna. I knew that if Ali could sense Anna beginning to cum, it was likely that she would also quickly move towards an orgasm and I knew that immediately I would let go into her. The three of us moved together, I could sense Ali tightening inside. She parted her legs slightly more, almost imperceptibly but it was a signal that she was getting close but wanted to hold off momentarily. I saw Anna arch her back up, pressing her hips forward onto Ali. She was nearing her climax. I felt Ali tighten again against my cock. I pushed hard once again and felt Ali close me in. Anna writhed as her orgasm hit, clenching Ali's head in tight. Ali's body slumped down as she began to cum, her breasts touching the floor, her hips pushed high.

I felt my legs tense as all the effort that my body could manage triggered my cum to explode deep into Ali. The three of us were held into each other tightly as the waves of our individual orgasms rushed through our bodies, connecting us together. Fuck, the sensation was immense!

I detached first, throwing myself on the floor, resting back to help my heartbeat recover. Ali joined me, looking up at the studio ceiling. Anna too, the three of us lying side by side. Then the giggling started. Uncontrollable giggling as the intense rush of oxygen hit our minds like a drug. Expressions of 'fuck', 'Jesus' and 'oh my God!' poured out of us as we lay, connected together by our shared emotional state.

***

Susie had sat down on a chair having wrapped a dressing gown around herself. She watched us, contentedly, as we all came too and returned to a relatively normal level.

"What about Susie?" I whispered to Anna.

"Oh she'll be fine! She gets her kicks when she's editing the photographs. And I'll be there to help her if she needs me."

She returned us a mischievous smile then looked across at Susie; the bond between the two was evident to the both of us.

***

We returned directly to the hotel, Alison talking non-stop like a teenager, re-living everything that she had just experienced. I was conscious about being spotted and hurried her along but I couldn't not give her this moment.

"Incredible...fantastic...Anna was amazing...I couldn't believe it when you...Susie was gorgeous..." and so on, in rapid quick-fire.

This continued in the hotel room as I ran a bath for us. I passed her a glass of Champagne; she had hardly stopped for a breath.

"Calm down, Ali. I was there. I did experience it too. And yes, it was amazing."

"It was more than that! When will the photos be ready. I can't wait to see them. Especially the ones where you..."

"Soon. Some tonight, some later on. Susie said we could have some initial copies, just for our amusement tonight. She'll work on the rest for tomorrow. She said don't expect perfection from the first ones, she'll carry on touching them up. They're all black and white, by the way, as I thought..."

"That's great, I know that's your favourite."

I lead her through to the bath, grabbing the bottle and glasses.

"You need to relax now, or you'll send your blood pressure sky high. She undressed and slid gently into the warm water. I joined her sitting looking towards her.

"That was fantastic. The moment where she..."

I stopped her. "Shh, calm now. Relax. Drink your Champagne. You were great. You've made me so happy. I adore giving presents."

"Not as much as I adore receiving them! You can keep that up if they're all like that!"

I raised my glass to clink cheers and we lay back, in silence now, reflecting more peacefully on our experience.

***

I lay on the bed as Ali brushed through her hair, intermittently checking my tablet for any emails from Susie. It will be fun looking at the results of the session together, I thought. Actually, it may be more than fun - it could be downright sexy. I began to feel a bit turned on by the thought of having the photos Chromecast to the 50 inch screen on the wall opposite whilst we made love in front of them, something I had planned but also kept secret from Alison.

Ali rose up from her seat in front of the mirror and went across to rummage through the bag of lingerie that we had taken to the photoshoot. Carefully, she laid out each set on the settee.

"Well we do have an interesting night ahead of us!" she said, turning around to look at me with a twinkle in her eye. "I hope you're up for it Mr Smith?"

"I'll try to keep up with you, Ali!"

She lay down beside me.

"Anything yet?"

I checked again, sitting up as I noticed the emailed link.

"Oh yes! They're up!"

Ali nearly wet herself with excitement! I pressed the link which opened to a home screen for Susan Macnamara Photograpghy - Private Members Only, and typed in the username and password that we had been given. Immediately a slideshow started.

The photos were incredible and highly erotic. Many close up, the detail was fantastic, showing off every part of Alison's body with perfection. Every single one oozed sex appeal. Susie really knew what she was doing, recognising Ali's best attributes and showcasing them in the most sensual way. A close up of a nipple, firm and darkened with arousal, the curves of her hips, a direct view of her trimmed pussy. The various poses in her lingerie, back arching pressing her breasts forward or bent over showing off her bottom. Many showed close up facial expressions - of lust and desire, of enjoyment and, ultimately, of extreme relief! And then the more daring ones; the ones where we were fucking, and where Anna had joined her - none of which had any hint of pornography whatsoever. Even her cum covered boobs looked amazing. Somehow, who knows how, she had even made me look good!

We looked at the photos over and over again,. We couldn't believe how much of a work of art they were, even as rough copies! We couldn't actually believe that they were of us!

Ali eventually took my tablet out of my hands and laid it to the side of the bed.

"We'll look at them again later. But now, I think I really need to fuck you!"

She undid the belt on my bathrobe exposing my erect cock.

"i see that you are ready!"

She removed her own dressing-gown and straddled over me, slowly sliding down, taking me deeply inside of her.

"Thank you," she said, "you make me feel incredible! Always!"

W.