All Comments on 'Hoeing Auntie's Garden'

by phobosuk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerabout 8 years ago
Lucky man

Wonderful story, I so wish I had an auntie like yours.

petertowerspetertowersabout 8 years ago
Excellent.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post your story for our enjoyment. It brightened up a rather bleak winters afternoon for me.

Pete.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
Stroke stories have their place ...

... and so does quality erotica such as this offering. Very well done for bringing this to us, and thank you so much. Five stars -- more if it were possible!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
The journey and destination were equally fabulous

The narrator has to literally work and sweat for her. Loved how carefully and yet with unerring purpose the author told the story. Not too fast, not too slow. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story telling

It certainly was a slow burn but in a really good way. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think that this story is a damn lie. I am sick as hell of hearing on every damn story on Literotica that the author of the story went to college and got a big degree. Total fucking bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
we don't give a fuck about the education level of the writer asshole of LIT!!

It's the story we are after. This is a good story! gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Refreshing

I'm usually not that crazy about mature women in stories, but I have to respect your talent at making a character that actually acts like a mature woman and is described realistically, but is still sexy.

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed this tale. I look forward to more from you.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Lovely Story

I like reading about nice people. Very nice work with these two. I hope he follows his feelings in a continued relationship. I do not see why he is not still with her, myself.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
A satisfying tale

When I read "his domineering aunt" in the description, I was afraid this was going to be yet another BDSM tale, but was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't that at all. The aunt was a strong woman without the need to belittle or humiliate her nephew.

Yeah, she was opinionated about what was and wasn't "good" for him, but she didn't go out of her way to make him feel like a piece of shit. On the contrary, she actually was trying to help him improve himself and be the best he could be.

It was nice to see strength portrayed without the need to show it through physical and/or mental abuse.

Well done, phobosuk.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 7 years ago
slow burn - less is more

Looking forward to your next offerings. Its always better in a character's head than their hands, after all its much more like how it is in reality ! I have certainly had my share of helpers in and around my house over the years and enjoyed every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rewarding long read

This is beautifully written, and the characters are very real. The aunt's gradual domination of her nephew is totally plausible, the more so because of her own doubts. After all the build-up, the foot and leg worship scenes left me breathless. One of my own most cherished fetish fantasies, and I didn't see it coming - absolutely mind-blowing! Please, please write more - I'd happily sign up for a novel.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Teaching

He learned to be a mature and thorough lover at a young age. Aunt learned not all men are cheaters. Would have liked a few more paragraphs letting me know that the aunts teaching helped him snag a wonderful wife and kids. There are a lot ladies out there in there 40s that have told me that they have never had those orgasms that make yoy breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Hot, sexy and really well written

loughneaghloughneaghover 4 years ago
Superb!

Magnificent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect tease to the finish

Brings back memories of my aunt seducing me 40 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written

Very well written, excellent dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good buildup

But each time the sex happens it happens too fast. Much too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just WOW!

That was phenomenal story. very believable.

One of the best story i ever read.

You did a great job,mate!

Definitely Five stars.

Also i agree with Dark_Storm comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Lots of sex. But each session is too short. Too rushed.

Four stars.

CroonyCroonyover 1 year ago
I enjoyed it

Well written. It was erotic rather than wam bam and it made you use your imagination which I like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous