All Comments on 'Hold Me Ch. 02'

by itsashamwow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't usually...

I don't usually mind when chapters are short, but you are such a tease!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good, but confused.

k, why does he keep calling him "babe" if theyre just friends? and if agabe was str8, why doesnt he react when Davis kisses him on the cheek?

Other than that, its good, cant wait for the next one

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
I really liked it

and I'm not usually criticize but could you please help me some kind of mark (like line of dots or stars) between paragraph when you change the point of view. So I can understand which one Davis' perspective and which is Gabe's. Thanks..

Please keep continue I love this story p me some kind of mark (like line of dots or stars) between paragraph when you change the point of view. So I can understand which one Davis' perspective and which is Gabe's. Thanks..

Please keep continue I love this story

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
I'm

really into this story. :-) You're killing me with the short chapters and i have the same question.

If they're just friends how is Gabe Comfortably with Davis kissing him on the cheek and stuff?

Awaiting the next chapter.

Happy Writing!!

itsashamwowitsashamwowover 12 years agoAuthor
Hi okay answering some of your questions

um, i'll start making chapters longer just to make you guys happy. and the reason Gabe doesn't mind when Davis kisses him on the cheek is because hes been doing it since they were younger, so it doesn't bother him. and it was Davis's way of trying to tell gabe he liked him, but gabe never really got it, so now Davis does it because he always has. and Gabe is slightly curious himself, so yea. hope that helps.

LucinLucinover 12 years ago
Great Story!!

I agree with all of the comments. This definitely is a great story. I understand that some people are curious as to why Davis calls Gabe "babe" and he is not uncomfortable by it, or even the kiss on the cheek. I think those little things should develop into the storyline as well, which would also make the events to come a little more interesting and add a little back story to these characters. Just my opinion. Great story, keep on keeping on!!!

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Please..

Finish the story!! Your killing me here !! Lol :)

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

well its been two years since you added to this. so i doubt you will add to it now.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh god

more please! great start. this could be such a hot series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good work

The writing is great but you ought to separate or point out whose POV we are about to read next its kind of all mixed up and one has to go back to understand.

All in all good story can't wait for the next update.

Kenyan fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous