Holding Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dirty femdom talk drove poor Hiroshi over the edge. The way she was stroking his cock with that soft paw was too much for him as well. He let out a small whimper of both pleasure and desperation as he ejaculated all over her paw. Thick, white ropes of warm cream shot out of the end of his penis, staining her fur white. There was cum all over her pussy folds, the digital and carpal pads of her paw, and her abs were stained in it completely from navel to the top of her pussy. Cum began flowing down her thighs, the fur getting stained with the amount of manjuice he had erupted. She gathered up some of the cum on her claw and pads, licking it clean. She then began smearing it all over her stomach, much to his surprise, and even rubbed it all over her breasts. When they were all shiny and sticky with his seed, she dipped two claws into the jizz coating her abs, then rubbed them around her areolae. She ended by pinching both her nipples with her claws, pulling them forwards and giving a few moans. She looked down at Hiroshi's second boner, rising out of her little cum spreading display.

'Oh, you're such a dirty boy for making Mommy play with this nasty seed of yours, aren't you?' she teased, placing her hands on her knees and bringing her face on level with his. He blushed and tried to cover himself up with his hands, but the head of his cock still stuck out from between his hands. He couldn't tell how she had worked out his fantasy of being treated like a naughty little boy caught masturbating, perhaps by a distant family member. The encyclopedia did say that they could detect a man's desires and fantasies by reading his mind when they had sex. Looked like it wasn't lying. 'Do you want to do it again, dear? Perhaps you'd like to ... slip that huge, needy rod of yours between your Mommy's tits and fuck them to completion? Spill all of that second warm load of cream across my huge knockers in any way you like? You want to see strands of seed splattered across these, don't you? That huge cock between my titties as you thrust back and forth between these, getting ready to shoot? I think I might like seeing that, you know.' His member throbbed again. 'Your cute face all scrunched up in pleasure, crying out that you're about to cum like my sweet boy, then that first warm spurt of seed blowing out of your one-eyed monster all over my face and neck. Then, the second and third blasts of cum, flying out in slow motion like a porno PMV and landing across my tits, looking like pearls from an oyster. And since you're already so horny like that cock of yours shows right now, you thrust away like the horny bastard you are to blow some more streams of your baby batter everywhere, staining my ebony tits white. You really are such a pervert who needs some all the time ...'

Without realising it, Hiroshi had already started pumping his cock between her legs. His hands were on her waist, and his cock was swollen and turning purple with need. He had the top of his shaft brushing against her wet lips while he used her legs as a makeshift pussy. He moaned and shuddered as she ended her monologue about how he would turn 'Mommy's' breasts white with his seed. More cum shot out of the end of his penis and stained the floor, still a substantial amount after his first eruption.

He finished, shivering with the pleasure running through him, and gave one final thrust between her legs. A last splatter of cum flew out from the end of his cock and landed on the steps outside. He looked up and his face burned. They had been humping away near the door without any shame. No one was around, but there was no telling what would've happened if someone came, no pun intended. What if it turned out to be a frigid Order knight? The thought made him sweat more, adding to the beads on his forehead from fucking Kazumi's thighs.

Kazumi moved back and kissed him on the lips. He blushed more and tried to hide his face in her boobs, since he felt safest and most loved there. She patted his back. 'Don't worry, dear. Even if someone saw us, they wouldn't dare do anything. And I know you were worrying about your former friends from the Order.' She flexed her body, her muscles rippling. 'There's nothing they can do to this body. Even with an enchanted sword.'

Hiroshi felt a sense of relief as she released him. They looked at each other, an understanding passing between them.

'Let's go and finally find something to eat, even for appearances' sake,' he pleaded. 'But let me come with you — I mean accompany you. I don't want to be out of your sight, and I don't want to let you out of mine either.'

He pointed to the door. 'You don't even have a lock since you're not worried about someone getting inside your home, but now that I'm here, things will be different.'

Kazumi frowned as she looked at the door, and her expression cleared. She nodded.

'Okay, I suppose you'll have to come with me, since I don't know that much about human markets and food anyway,' she said. 'But no matter what, stick close to me and don't get lost. Agreed?'

He lifted up her other paw which was without cumstains and kissed it, holding it in both his hands as he rubbed his cheek on it. 'I promise I'll stick to you like Elmer Fudd did to Bugs Bunny.'

She gave him a puzzled look. 'What does that mean?'

He groaned and rolled his eyes. 'Nothing. It's a human expression which came from a 90's cartoon ... ah, forget it. Let's have a feast!'

****************

Kazumi and Hiroshi walked through the stalls, looking for the right kind of food he wanted. Kazumi walked to a butcher's stall and picked up an entire leg of raw steak.

'How about this?' she asked.

Hiroshi stared at it. 'It looks fine, but it could last for days! And I think I'll need some plant food, too.'

Kazumi looked at it and shrugged. 'Well, I really don't see how. I could eat it for one meal, it would give me enough fuel for a few hours.'

Hiroshi glanced at her sideways, wondering if she was serious. 'And how exactly could you consume it all within that time?

Kazumi raised the steak to her mouth and bit off half of it in one go, chewing for around ten seconds before swallowing the entire mouthful. 'Like this, big boy.'

Hiroshi had his mouth open the entire time as she stuffed her cheeks with the rest of the steak, gulping it down in moments. She rubbed her belly and let out a cute little burp, a musical quarter-note rising from her mouth.

'Ahhhh, that was good,' she said, a pleased grin crossing her face. 'I hope it's not getting me fat or anything. Do my abs look the same?' She ran a paw over her hard stomach, moving her hips from side to side as she looked down at them.

Hiroshi rolled his eyes. 'Please don't act up like you're a human woman.'

Kazumi winked at him. 'You know you love it, little one.'

His face turned crimson. 'Could you at least not call me that in public?'

She walked back to him and ruffled his hair. 'Of course, little one. I promise not to call you that again.'

He groaned and turned away, sorting through some herbs and spices. He had already picked up some chicken kebabs, spinach, and bitter gourd, since it looked healthy enough. He was having trouble choosing between the different types of onions and tomatoes, though. Or even the longer and shorter cloves, different types of garlic, or baby carrots and normal ones. He weighed a carrot in his hand. It seemed okay, but the baby one was cuter since it was called a baby. It might even taste better. He tossed the baby carrot up and down, reaching for a box of cherry tomatoes at the same time.

'Um, ma'am ...' said a nervous voice.

Kazumi and Hiroshi looked up. A man in a butcher's uniform and cap was standing there, wringing his hands as he looked up at the almost eight foot hellhound.

'I-I'm sorry,' he said, gulping as he made his chin almost vertical to see her face. He glanced at Hiroshi, a slightly contemptuous expression crossing his face on seeing his size compared to his waifu. Hiroshi picked up the cucumbers from one of the piles of vegetables on a vendor's cart and scratched his nose, subtly flipping the bird at the him. Fortunately, the butcher didn't notice. He raised a hand in a palm-up gesture as if pleading for Kazumi to listen, but lowered it again when he realised he was still holding his knife.

'Um ...' he started again. He was clearly too intimidated by Kazumi to actually say what he wanted, as evidenced by his shaking hands and voice.

Kazumi sighed and placed her hands on her hips. 'Could you at least ask what you want already, young one?'

Hiroshi gasped and grabbed her paw. 'Now you're calling him that, too?'

Kazumi looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. 'Jealous, little one? And note that I called him "young one" instead of "little one". Because you'll always be the only little one I will have. Every night.'

Hiroshi hastily turned away and continued picking up more cauliflowers and carrots, hoping no one had realise the innuendo there.

Kazumi chuckled and turned back to the butcher. 'You were saying?'

'Uhhhhhhhhhhh ...' he said. Then he shook his head and tried to adopt a more serious, stern tone, though he still sounded like a schoolboy trying to ask out his crush. 'It, ah, it's just that you ate up that steak of mine without even buying it. Could you remunerate me for that?'

Kazumi leaned forward, placing her elbows on his cart with her forearms up. She leaned forward and rested her hands on her paws, resting them under her chin. 'So would you prefer me to eat you up instead? Because you certainly look tasty enough.' She drew her tongue over her dark lips, wetting them.

The butcher swallowed. 'Um, yes, I'd like that. I mean, NO! You might not have been in many markets, but you can't just pick up something you like at a stall and swallow it before asking the seller about it? And at least buy what you want before chewing it up! Once it's yours, you're free to feed it to the vultures if you wish! Does that make sense to you?'

Kazumi blew him a kiss and a wink. 'Well, can't I? I mean, what just happened in front of you?'

The butcher remained speechless for a moment or two. He then started waving his hands around and sputtering. 'Well, uh, this isn't the thing to do! It's annoying, disrespectful, and gives a seller losses! You, you can't just, um, tear into any food you see around here before you buy it! It's a rule of the market!'

Kazumi shrugged. 'I cared about one rule in hell: get whatever the fuck you want, when you want it. And I did. Unless your world has a similar rule, you can get the hell out of my face.'

'Well, uh, of course you can, but not for free! You need to compensate others' hard work with a barter system or money! This is how it works here — eeeeep!'

Kazumi's face was so close to the butcher's that her eyes were showing his scared reflection. 'So ... what do you intend to do about it?'

Hiroshi sighed and rolled his eyes, walking away to one of the other stalls to find some parsnips and peas. He wasn't completely sure what he could make from them, apart from pease porridge hot, and pease porridge cold. Maybe she could show him something, maybe he'd figure it out. He left Kazumi and the butcher to their bickering and focused on getting his supplies.

There was a small gasp to his right. He ignored it, picking up some lentils which he could make into soup, provided it was on YouTube. He didn't even remember how lentil was spelt, but that was fine. Google was always your friend.

'YOU!' said a familiar voice. He froze, recognising it and praying he was wrong. He stood up slowly and turned around.

There she was.

'YOU!' said the female Order knight again, whipping out her sword and brandishing it in front of her. The strange part was that she was holding it in both hands like a dildo she was going to suck in a minute or two. 'I told you not to come back here again! Why are you following me?'

Hiroshi levelled a neutral gaze at her. 'I've got no interest in you or following you after what a bitch you were to me earlier, you know. I came here to shop.' He held up the shopping bags in front of her face, almost shoving them up her nose. 'I'm here to buy supplies and leave. How the hell am I supposed to know where you shop and where you don't?'

The knight snorted. 'I don't care! You're supposed to read my mind and figure out where I go to buy my supplies so that you don't get in my way when I shop! Didn't your mother tell you that it would be considered stalking to go to the same place as someone else when they've already told you to leave them alone? Because it's obviously not a coincidence that you came to that very area where they are within a fifty-mile radius, you must have mapped their paths on Monster Maps and chosen to meet them there too while pretending that you don't know anything about it! I knew that stupid app made by mamono to stalk people was heresy and should've been stopped by the Order Play Store long ago!' She levelled her sword at his throat, moving forward with a speed and grace which was completely opposite to her whiny voice. 'You better delete that app or I'll give you a good spanking with this sword's tip!'

Hiroshi swallowed hard. 'F-fuck you, you dumb tw—'

She kicked him in the chest, sending poor Hiroshi tumbling to the ground with carrots, peas, tomatoes, and other vegetables flying around him. He landed in a pile of onions, groaning. She placed her foot on his chest and placed her sword tip at his throat. 'Suck my dick — no, wait, I mean, eat my pussy, you stupid faggot.' She poked his Adam's apple with her sword and crossed herself, praying for forgiveness since she had sworn for the first time in her life after all her training to be a chaste, virtuous Order knight who still got drunk with random men on the weekends. Of course, it was just for fun. She tapped his phone screen with a delicate, silver high heel. Hiroshi gaped at it, wondering how the hell a knight fought in high heels. She gave him a sultry wink, grinding her heel into his chest. He winced in pain. 'Stop staring at my high heels, moron, even though it proves you can't be a faggot after all.' She twisted her shoe, and he groaned again. 'Take out your phone and delete that app, or your ass will be very sorry.'

Hiroshi took out his phone, his hands trembling as he drew his unlock pattern. He didn't want to do it, of course, but he was afraid his phone's screen would shatter since her sword tip was pushing it inwards. He didn't know if Gorilla Glass 5 was enough to survive its impact, but there was no point finding out either. He couldn't afford to buy another phone unless he could steal this knight's purse, so he would have to wait it out. He brought up the Mamono App Store and scrolled down to find the correct app.

'Show me,' she said coldly.

Hiroshi gulped and started undoing his pants, wondering why the hell she wanted to see his cock.

'OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!' she shrieked, making all the stall owners drop everything they were holding and stare at her. 'NOT YOUR DICK, YOU PERVERT, I MEAN THAT APP!'

Hiroshi pulled up his pants, his face burning like an induction stove as he turned his screen around to show it to her.

She bent down, using a hand to brush away her golden curls as she stared down at his screen. He noticed her dress hanging forwards, showing a good slice of décolletage. He swallowed as he looked at her creamy white titflesh hanging out of her dress. He recalled how Kazumi had torn off her top to show him her GG-sized tits the first day they met. This knight didn't look too bad, but her attitude was a definite turn-off. Kazumi, on the other hand, was everything he had wanted in a girl. Strong, dominant without being domineering, and yet protective enough of him to insist he stay at home while she hunted for him all alone. The memory was enough to get him off. Well, not all the time and at any place, but still ...

He was awakened from his daydream on hearing the knight sniggering. He looked up at her, only to see her staring down at him with an amused expression. Following her eyes, he realised that she was looking right at his crotch. He was as stiff as a board there, a result of recalling the hot, fiery titjob Kazumi had given him last night without using her hands. She had simply been flexing her pecs around his cock until he covered her tits and her neck all the way up to her chin with his salty spunk. What wouldn't he give to have her do it again and again ...

As long as this piece of shit wasn't looking at him, of course.

'Hehehehehehehe ...' giggled the knight.

'S-shut up!' he squeaked.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!' guffawed the knight in a very unladylike manner. 'What the hell is this?' She used her high heel to rub the fabric around his cock, making it uncomfortably hard. He squirmed around under her cruel heels (they were cruel enough from pushing the sharp heel into his cock, even if they weren't alive), trying to back off, but the pressure she applied on his member every time he tried made him fear for whether it would remain intact. 'You got a little stiffy on seeing ... these?' She pulled her dress down and let her tits hang out right there in the marketplace, making everyone gasp and whip out their phones and cameras to take pictures of a huge-titted, otherwise respectable Order knight. 'Or maybe being so close to my sword has scared you ... stiff? Well, either way works for me!'

Hiroshi rolled his eyes and groaned at her stupid pun. He squirmed around again, trying to escape her heel's grip, but it was close to impossible. Her heels were coming closer and closer to his balls now. He didn't know when they might be squeezed into scrambled eggs, but he was too scared to call out Kazumi's name. She might think he was masturbating in the market thinking of her as he yelled out her name, and she would come all right. All over him. Then she would drag him off by the ear like Misty did to Brock all the time in that show with strange magical creatures he saw as a kid and spank him as hard as this knight promised to.

'Titan!' shrieked the knight, still pressing her heel into Hiroshi's cock.

Ten seconds later, a huge form loomed out of one of the stalls. Hiroshi looked at him and felt faint. Titan was the knight she had been making out all those weeks ago at the bar when he had tried to flirt with her. He was so screwed. He struggled to get out from under her shoe again. He let out a sharp cry as he felt the point of her heel press into his glans painfully. His eyes watered, and he felt nauseous. He looked up at them with a weak glare, but it probably looked quite pathetic with him on the ground half-crying.

'This moron is —' started the knight.

Titan raised a huge hand. 'I know, dear. He's the poor soul who thought he was of the calibre to claim you.'

The knight nodded proudly, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. 'I love you!'

Titan patted her head. 'Yes, dear, I know that, too. You always say it when you see me checking out other female paladin's asses when we're out. But you don't need to, I only see you naked anyway.'

The female knight blushed. 'Ohhhhhh, dear Titan ...' She fainted in his arms.

"Even if I undress them in my head when I'm not with you,' muttered the giant. He shook her hard. 'Hey, wake up! What do you want me to do to this jackass?'

The knight was slowly waking up from her swooning spell. 'Hmmmm? Oh, yeah. He got a stuffy from seeing my cleavage when I bent over in front of him. Could you please punish him for that?' She fainted again.

Titan stroked his chin, slowly processing the information he had at around seven or ten percent a second. 'You ... bent over in front of him and your tits fell out?' He rubbed her erect nipples, the cameras clicking and video recorders still on. She had forgotten to put her tits back in after showing them to the whole market. 'And ... HE SAW THEM! That's it! Hey, pervert, prepare to have your eyes removed so you can't see any more tits!'