Holding Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kazumi lowered him down on the ground, being careful not to drop him. She cringed as he uttered a cry of pain when his leg contacted the ground. She grabbed him to stop him falling over, shushing him with pats on his head, massaging his back and reaching down to feel his leg. It wasn't broken, fortunately, but the knight had done a real number on him. He would need some swift healing with her pussy.

'Can you walk?' she asked.

Hiroshi nodded and tried to move, but he almost fell over after one step. Kazumi grabbed him around the waist before he did. He reached out an arm and grabbed her around the neck. He tested his leg by applying some weight on it.

'I think I could now,' he said, looking into her eyes. 'Thank you.'

Kazumi clucked like a hen, shaking her head. 'You don't thank your waifu, you know. And we can get home faster like this.'

She threw her arms under Hiroshi's knees, scooping him up in a princess carry. He gasped and grabbed her neck again, looking up at her in surprise as she adjusted his body under her arms to carry him more comfortably. She looked down at him and smiled tenderly, appreciating how little he looked in her arms. She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. She started rubbing her nose against his as if he was a baby being carried by his mother.

'My little cuddle toy,' she whispered.

Blushing a little because of the hooting, hollering and cheering with even more cameras clicking, Hiroshi smiled nervously. 'Really? Is that all I am to you?'

She nodded and started walking back home. 'Yes, dear. Tonight, all night, every night, and day, until the end of our days.

The two of them walked down the path leading out of the stalls, Kazumi still teasing Hiroshi about his size as she rubbed her face on his. They walked out of the exit gate, laughing and joking with each other like a normal couple while the cameras pointed and clicked behind them all the way out of the market.

NOTE: Literotica cannot publish my previous story due to copyrighted characters being used in a non-consent scenario, so if you want to read something more about the Dead or Alive universe, just Google my username and search for pastes or archives with my name, as in either 'spartan-047 pastes' (with a hyphen) or 'spartan047 archive' (without the hyphen). It was published on 30 June 2017.

Also, in case someone wants to point out that Kazumi, Hiroshi, and the knights had phones and Internet connections in this universe, why not go to supermarkets or malls instead of primitive food stalls? Simple answer: they're cheap. At least, that's how it is where I come from.

For those new to the Monster Girl Encyclopedia world, Pandemonium is a place where monster girls and humans can spend all eternity having sex with each other forever, and either of them can be the ones in charge. It isn't clearly defined how times passes or how they get the energy to fuck all day and all night in here. The basic answer is what every child hears: magic. Or you could always look up Einstein's or Newton's theories about ten dimensions and craft your own explanation. It isn't clear what laws of physics and biology apply here, but it's a story after all and a fictional setting.

Taken from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia introduction to Pandemonium:-

Pandemonium is the heaven of the Fallen God. The lair of dark angels and dark valkyries, it is a spirit realm dimension of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia world where time flows strangely. Although most monster girls would spend all day raping men if they could, in Pandemonium the power of the Fallen God suspends the normal rules of exhaustion and appetite so that this is literally what happens.

Exactly how the passage of time is altered in Pandemonium isn't clear; "space-time is warped by the power of the fallen god, and the same moment continues on forever", but the growth and harvesting of Corruption Fruit implies that there may be some sort of progression from one moment to the next.

The general information on spirit realms suggests that, despite Pandemonium being a different dimension, travel and trade with the regular world is probably common. Dark priests who have finished their missionary positions (hurr) in the human realms retire to Pandemonium with their husbands, but the realm may also serve as a destination for other monsters' honeymoons, and the ubiquitous Sabbath is likely to maintain a branch there.