Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum with me like a good slut. You're mine now. I'm going to fill you and own you Linda."

I couldn't control it anymore and jackhammered her from behind. Her ass was shaking against me and she was gasping for breath as I worked to release my pleasure. Our bodies were slapping and slamming together with reckless bliss.

"CUM NOW LINDA!!!" I commanded as my sperm began to surge. "I'm gonna fill you slut. Oh shit!!! Yes!!!"

"MMMmmm Paul!!! Yes!!! Again...I'm cummminnngggg on your cock!" She seemed to love saying nasty things, especially 'cock' as she bellowed it out in lust.

Our unions was a drenched, sloppy joint of sensuality. I collapsed against Linda and held her as we calmed. Slowly I pulled out with a mutual groan and stood before her. Drops of cum feel to the floor as Linda turned to sit on the sofa. Leaning down in front of me, she licked and sucked my cum-covered cock. Our fuck-fluids were spread onto her beautiful face. She reached out and stroked it, studying the aftermath of our tryst. A look of fascination crossed her face.

Linda gasped, "Oh gawd Paul! I can't believe it. You're so hot baby, it's never ever been like that with Ron. You're still a little hard lover." She began slowly squeezing and stroking it while cupping my balls.

"MMmmm! So nice. I may have to have some more of you neighbor." She gave my cock a final slurpinng suck-kiss and lick the cream from her lips.

"Can I use your bathroom to clean up?"

I led her down the hall to the bathroom and watched her as she washed her hands and mouth. She wet a towel to wipe away the remnants of our raw fucking but I stopped her.

"I want you to go home like this Linda. I want you to remember and come back for more. You're a nasty slut and we're going to have more fun together."

"Oh, I can probably be nastier Paul. You did something to me." She kissed me. "I enjoyed it so much baby. You're so big. I may have to come back and show you. But don't forget, I'm married and I love my life. I may love it more with you across the street but for now, it was just one hot sexy night darling."

"For someone who's been faithful, you can sure be a slut Linda. I could fuck you forever. I don't think you'll be able to resist me after tonight." I said confidently.

"I may not be able to resist sweetie but I'm a good mother and wife. I'm still traditional even if I was naughty with you. Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow night and find out how traditional I am. Think you can handle that?"

"Ok, Linda. We'll see. I may have to throw you on the dinner table for dessert but I will try to mind my manners. I do respect what you want and definitely don't want any problems with my new neighbors."

With that, Linda gave me a warm smile and a sensual kiss before putting on her coat and sneaking back home. She left her vibrator on the table for me, perhaps as an excuse to come back or as a reminder for me. I took a hot bath and soaked in all the details and sensations of an almost perfect day. It certainly had perfect elements to it that made sleep easy that night.

***********

The next day when I got home after work, I hurried to get changed for dinner with the Samuels. I was nervous but also excited and decided that I would be a gentleman and be friendly and keep myself under control.

When I walked into my bedroom, I almost fell down. I was buttoning my shirt when I saw that Linda was waiting for me. She was laying naked on the bed with only her high heels on. She was holding her legs in the air spread eagle for me. Her big tits were tipped by her erect nipples and she was smiling.

"I heard you coming and thought you might want me to wait for you like this sir. Do you like this position Paul?" She asked seductively. I could see that her pussy was glistening with her cream and knew that she had been playing with herself.

"Did you make yourself cum while you were waiting?"

"I told Ron I had to come over here to borrow something for dinner. We have to hurry, I have to get back baby."

"Couldn't resist could you Linda?"

"Paul I was wet all day thinking about you and your gorgeous magical cock. I wanted to have your sperm in me for dinner. I've only ever had Ron's in me but I could feel you shooting in me last night and I want it again. Hurry!"

My cock flexed in my pants as I thought about last night. I quickly threw my clothes on the floor and mounted Linda. Her love-hole was drenched and slick, allowing her pussy lips to slide smoothly over my fuck-pole as I pressed myself between her sweet open thighs.

Linda groaned in delight and without hesitation started to thrust at me. I laid down on her and grabbed her ass to control our love-action with a smooth tempo. I could feel how hot she was and knew it wouldn't take either one of us long to cum together.

I began to fuck her harder just to see her swelling tits shake, then I leaned down to smother her mouth with my lips and tongue. She was worked up and kissed me viciously in the moment. I could feel my balls tighten as her pussy began to tighten its lock on my shaft.

With our bodies working more urgently, I pumped Linda full and felt her legs twist around my back. Our breathing was short and intense. Our quick fuck was without any foreplay or commentary. Knowing that we had dinner with her family ahead of us, Linda dressed and left me with a torrid kiss. I took a shower and had a drink to calm my nerves before dressing for the evening.

A short while later, I knocked on the Samuels door and was greeted by Ron. He shook my hand firmly and invited me in. After getting me a drink, we sat in the living room and talked about the local sports scene and the coming football season. Linda's teenage son, John, joined us as well and we enjoyed a typical male conversation.

When Ron got up to refill our drinks, Linda finally poked her head into the room. She gave me a sexy look but only flatly said, "Hello Paul. How are you? John go get cleaned up and get your sister. Ron, can you seat Paul at the table." It was clear that everyone in the family obeyed this bombshell housewife and we all followed her instructions although I was thinking about the instructions I hoped to be giving her later.

We were all seated and exchanging pleasantries when Linda walked in. She was wearing a light blue button down blouse and khakis. She looked like the sexy soccer mom she was but was only revealing a hint of cleavage. Ashley however was seated across from me and didn't seem to notice that she had not buttoned up far enough to prevent a trace of her lacey bra from being exposed.

My sexual imagination made it hard to eat but there was enough banter at the table that I didn't have to say much. When the conversation turned to my church-going habits, I fidgeted a little in my seat as I hadn't been too big on organized religion and my recent adventures with Linda made me feel like the devil was writing my name in his logbook.

"Paul, you should come to services with us this Sunday. It will give you the chance to meet some people. There are a lot of nice single women in our congregation." Ron said.

"What a wonderful idea Ron. Yes, Paul, you should come." This was the first indication of flirting from Linda.

"Oh, I don't know. It might be nice. What time's the service?"

"It's at 11:00." Ashley interjected with a sly look. I felt someone's foot and I assumed it was Linda's but it seemed to come from Ashley's direction. I thought it was an accident until Ashley looked at me licking her lips. Linda shot a murderous look at me and quickly drew the attention back toward her.

"So have you thought about what you might do in your garden Paul?"

"Oh Linda, he doesn't care about anything but his lawn. He's a man!"

I didn't respond, not wanting to cause any more tension than was already building in my pants.

"He is a man Ron, but just because you don't like tend to the garden doesn't mean Paul doesn't enjoy it. All you do is work and watch sports." Linda asserted. "Paul, I'd be happy to help you come up with some ideas for your yard. Does Saturday work for you?"

I thought she was being a little aggressive but I didn't feel it was right to say no at this point. Besides, it seemed like Linda might have something special in mind. "That would be great." I said.

"Paul, you don't have to be polite." Ron laughed.

"May I be excused." John requested bailing me out of some awkwardness.

"Yes. Make sure you get your homework done honey." Linda responded.

"You have a great family. John has such great manners." I noted as I shifted my gaze from Linda to Ashley. "No spring break plans Ashley?" I asked thinking that it would be amazing to see her in a 'girls gone wild' video.

"No, just going to try to have some fun around here. I always find something to occupy my time." She batted her eyes at me. It seemed that all the Samuels women were flirts.

"Ron, will you clear the table please? Paul, why don't we move to the living room and have dessert there? Ashley, will you help your father?" Again, the family did as the mistress of the household asked.

I took advantage of the opportunity to be alone with Linda by pinching her ass. She slapped my hand away and mouthed the words, "Not here." She then added in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "Do you have a favorite flower?"

I laughed and sat there trying to be proper. I did put my hand on my crotch until Ron came in the room but otherwise participated thoughtfully in what turned out to be a nice conversation, first with Linda and then with her husband and daughter as well. Each of them was really quite interesting. Linda and Ashley both made insightful comments about political issues and Ron gave me some great financial advice.

It turned out to be a wonderful evening and I grew to like the Samuels for more than the sexual possibilities of the women of the house.

12