Hole in One Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to the car, George looked at the scorecard. "If we do this again, no more side-bets. I thought it might break your concentration, but I think it enhanced it. 88 to 78. You kicked my ass. Let's see, that makes an $850 donation."

******************************************

"I take it you're not pissed." Shannon looked up after swallowing a Dan's huge eruption. "I mean, it took 12 seconds of foreplay and 30 seconds sucking on your dick to get you off." She looked down, "And you're still hard. Christ, the things I have to take care of around here." She swung her leg over the slick, rigid cock and gripping the shaft, slid the head up and down her wet slit feeling her lips part before lowering herself onto the eager rod.

Dan groaned as his cock plunged into the tight, slick hole. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, gripping them as his wife bounced up and down on his shaft. "God. I can't believe you flashed your tits to the beer girl and she loved it. Did you get her number?"

Shannon moaned thinking about a girl grinding against her, feeling her bare pussy against hers and how much she liked it. "Ohhh, yes. You feel so good." She ground against the rod and looked down at her leering husband. "I should have, but no. I know where she works though, and I thought perhaps, you know, just to be friendly we should invite her to dinner." Shannon ground her clit against Dan's cock and thought back on the intense feeling with Elise, "I know we would have continued had we been somewhere else. I never was attracted to another woman, but there was something about her that exuded sex. God, she has soft hand...soft lips...great kisser. I was surprised."

"Tell me more, you grabbed her tits?" Dan moaned feeling his wife clench his cock as she pumped up and down, "How did they feel? Did you grab her ass? Was it nice?"

"Tight, really firm. Extremely hard nipples...like erasers. I'm guessing C-cup." She sighed feeling Dan probe her bouncing breasts knowing his mind was elsewhere. "She had on a crop top and had I looked up I could have seen her entire breasts. You would have loved her." Dan's eyes were closed, his cock was responding harder as she talked, "But it was her ass I liked. She had on the tightest, smallest shorts I'd ever seen. I'm sure she had no panties on or they would have shown. Narrow hips, firm cheeks...You'd have loved burying your cock in her ass, wouldn't you?...She'd let you, she'd actually beg you...That's it baby, fuck that poor girl's ass"

Dan grabbed her waist and slammed hard into her, gasping and grunting emptied his balls for the second time in 20 minutes.

******************************************

Dan walked into George's office, "I've got the contracts you wanted. We've got everything lined up and Mike on it. Was that why you asked me here?"

"Damn it Dan. I've been playing Shannon for 10, 11 weeks now and all I've done is made First Tee really happy. I mean, great organization, but I'm not usually that altruistic. I mean my motives at a lot more base than that usually."

Dan laughed. "Yeah, you mean you'd like to fuck my wife. So, what do you want me to do? No way I'm telling her to let you win. Hell, frankly as intriguing as this whole game you two are playing is, I'd rather Shannon didn't sleep with you or any other man. I said what I said not as a challenge but as a joke."

George shook his head, "I know. I know, but I've been out with at least a dozen women in the last few months and slept with none of them. I've never had a dry spell in my life like that, well perhaps before when I was really young, but anyhow I just need to ask you something. Don't answer if you don't want to, but do you have any tips? Anything psyche her out?"

Dan grinned and shook his head, "Interesting you should mention that. She told me about your side-bets and was relieved you stopped doing them. She told me she scrambled the whole back nine thinking what evil thing you'd think up." He looked at George, "Dude, that's her kryptonite. She was distracted wondering what embarrassment you'd put her through." He walked over and poured coffee. "Actually, she's been wanting me to intentionally distract her on her back swing, while putting, chipping, et cetera. She's been trying to work on her focus." He took a sip marveling at the strong taste, "I have no idea what you can do with that, but as far as I know, her one weakness is losing focus."

"Christ. I didn't think of that. All I remember is making absolute zero shots once I was that sweet bush and those tits of hers...Sorry, perhaps you don't want to hear that." George looked at Dan.

"Gee, I had no idea...look, I'm aware that you and I have shared certain erotic aspects of my wife and as far as I know, she's never kept anything from me, so be blunt, though I am a bit pissed you neglected to mention that ass. Christ, she has a great ass." Dan chuckled.

George laughed, "No shit. Ok, I have to know, does she like anal? I mean, looking at her I've often imagined burying...you know."

Dan shook his head, "First you ask me to help you get into Shannon's pants and now you want to know how far you can go once you've gotten them off? You'll have to ask her. I'm sure that would be a fun interview." He looked at George, "Ok, look. If you tell her I told you anything I'll carve Wash Me in your new Tesla. She loves anal, but only if you play with her pussy. Also, she gives the best blowjobs. God, she's good. Always, always wants you to cum in her mouth and always swallows. Her favorite position? On top. She loves being in control. What she hates most? Just try cumming before she does. Don't even think about it." Dan shook his head, "No idea why I told you all that, but I expect you'll never be able to make use of any of this information."

******************************************

Shannon climbed out of her car and saw George sitting on the porch. She pointed back to it, "Like it? Dan was facing blistered palms if I didn't get my own Tesla." She grinned evilly, "And for some reason the P100D was the only one that would suffice. Zero to 60 in 2.3 seconds. Holy crap! An orgasm every 2.3 seconds."

George laughed, "I should have offered you a Tesla just to sleep with you since that's pretty much how much I've given to First Tee. I like it. I love the red. My black one always seems to be dirty."

"So, I'm sure you're here with an evil purpose. I've never met a man with more ways to get me naked, horny, aroused, embarrassed...you name it, in my life. So, go ahead, what are you proposing now?" She unlocked the door and held it open for him. She indicated the couch he sat in last time when she gave him a lap dance, "Have a seat in your happy place, I'll get you a drink. Scotch?"

"Yes, please."

Shannon brought him a tumbler half filled with Macallum 18. I know what you like."

George smiled thinking about what Dan told him about, "Not all, but that's why I'm here." He took a sip, "I'd like to modify our arrangement. You might not have noticed, but I've become First Tee's favorite donor in the last few weeks. I mean, gee, that's great, but I'd like to perhaps even the playing field."

"Ok, this doesn't sound good. I'm not playing left-handed, though come to think of it, that might be a good skill to pick up." She sipped her red wine, "Ok, I'll bite, what do you suggest?"

"Ok, remember our first match? How you destroyed me? I also remember, it was your worst score. Perhaps I blew it calling off the side bets. I think it bothered you. Look at me and tell me the truth, were you thinking about your naked pussy? Perhaps the wind exposing you? When you squatted down to line up your putt? I'm betting you were distracted by all that."

Shannon laughed, "Are you kidding? Sure. It was a huge distraction. I'm amazed I broke 100 with how little my mind was on my game. What's your point?"

"I'm suggesting just one more match. I just keep remembering Einstein's definition of insanity."

"One more match. Evening the playing field. Why does this make me nervous?" Shannon asked.

"It should. This will require all your strength. All your focus. What I'm suggesting is one trial, if you will, that will test you. Test your abilities to focus, but perhaps enjoy it at the same time."

Shannon glared at the older man, "Perhaps you could get to the point? What are you proposing?"

"Remember the certain gift I gave you at Pebble Beach?"

"Christ, no! No way am I playing a round of golf with you zapping my pussy with you remote. I'm sure you'd zap me on my downswings, when I'm putting. I can't even think about it. You'd make sure I'd never have a single stroke without you zapping me."

"Hang on, it wouldn't be every single stroke. Look, I said 'even the playing field.' You won by an average of 12 strokes over all. I'm suggesting I get just nine zaps, or nine seconds as I will limit each one to one second. Hell, that probably wouldn't mean more that four or five strokes over all. After nine zaps - I'll hand you the remote." George held his glass in both hands, leaning forward. "Think about it. At least you'll be able to work on your focus."

Shannon sat back thinking. At worst, she'd be spotting him, what? Nine strokes. Plus, this would be many factors better than Dan talking or coughing. "Let me think about it. But to be fair, the $500 donation seems low to me."

"I knew you'd say that. I decided, if this were to be the last match, I'd make it $2,000."

"Really? Let me talk to Dan. I'd really hate it if it looked like I was throwing the match so I could get the honor of your cock inside me." She laughed.

******************************************

Dan opened George's door and walked in. "You're one evil fuck, you know that? I really was thinking you'd start up the side-bets again. You know, using self-control to keep your head in the game. I never thought Shannon would agree to play you with those panties." Dan flopped down in the chair, "Black ones at that." He looked over at the coffee maker, "How the hell is she going to play with that...that thing inside her?"

"She agreed?" George asked.

"I think so. Actually, she's pretty excited about it. She wants me to take her out and zap her to see how she handles it. Problem is, tomorrow's Friday and I have to get with Mike and Stuart tonight. Anyhow, she said she had to let you know by 'End of Day.'" Dan got up, shaking his head. "This one makes me really nervous. I never should have said a word." He poured some coffee. "Why do you have the best coffee? Don't you always say, 'The employees come first?' Anyhow, I'm stealing some and keeping the cup." He looked at the mug. "I always loved this mug."

George watched his employee leave before doing a fist pump. A chance, all he wants is a chance, after all the prize at the end will be worth it.

12