Hole in the Wall Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the cocktail party, people moved from one group to another forming and reforming little cliques every few minutes. Though I'm sure I recognized Mom and Dad's voices, everyone looked so much alike. If I blinked, it seemed a different person was in front of me every few seconds.

At eight o'clock, Mom gathered everyone in front of the giant jack-o-lantern. Dad turned on the lights and there was much applause, oohing and ahhing.

I stood back from the crowd trying to guess who was who, but despite the obvious difference in size between the women and the men, I gave up trying to guess each person's name. I'm sure however, I recognized one of my uncles and thought maybe Mom's brother in law was there too. There were about 20 to 25 people all in all.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Dad's voice rang out. "Tonight's gathering of the hole-in-the-wall-gang, is about to commence it's purpose for this most auspicious gathering."

"A few of our fair damsels are going to sequester themselves inside "Jack" and attend to the business at hand, or more specifically, to the business at mouth."

There was a roar of approval at Dad's apt description.

"So please, fill your glasses as often as you like and line up as many times as you want and are able. When the last man is emptied for the last time, the festivities will be declared over. Until then, have a great time and enjoy."

As the applause rang on, I found Becky and grabbed her hand leading her to the side of the pumpkin. I wanted to be inside so I could take control of the situation from the first moment a cock came through the jack-o-lantern's mouth.

Once inside, I took off my mask, cape and clothes. I had a reason I wanted to be completely naked and I wanted Becky to do the same.

As she was disrobing, Mom came inside and saw that we were already preparing to service the men.

"Mom. Do you mind," I said. "Could you and Aunt Jean keep the others out. I really want to do the whole group myself."

Mom looked at me for a minute then turned to look at Becky.

"She's going to be my maid-in-waiting," I said, in response to Mom's unspoken question about Becky.

"You sure?" mom asked.

I nodded in the affirmative.

"Okay. Have fun. I'll get all the other ladies to act as fluffers for the men while they wait their turn."

"Don't let any of the men cum. I want it all," I instructed Mom.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'll make sure there are no accidents. Let me know if you need any help.

"Thanks Mom," I said as she stepped back outside closing the door behind her.

"Are you really going to eat all that cum?" Becky asked.

"Every drop," I answered, before taking a swig of my drink.

I'd brought in a couple cans of pineapple juice and a glass half full of rum. I figured, I'd need to wash the taste of semen from mouth from time to time and drinking the rum would help my jaw stay loose.

I'd only ever blown two guys in the same day once before; my Dad and Ben. When I'd awakened the next morning, my jaw was a bit sore. It wasn't too bad, but that was after sucking only two dicks in a four hour period. To suck off a dozen cocks at least once, and I'm sure a few would go more than once, was a formidable challenge. But Becky was here to help me, and I intended to use her help in more ways than one.

"How can I help?" Becky asked, as if she was reading my mind.

"Remember earlier today when you asked me when you could do me?"

"Yes."

"Well, after I've sucked the first three or four cocks, I want you to lay down under me and eat my pussy until the end of the night or until I die, whichever comes first."

"Oh fuck. You really are a lot kinkier then Ben or I ever thought you'd be."

"Did you talk about me?"

"A few times. I asked Ben if he'd ever done you or fantasized about you before?"

"What he say?"

"He told me he'd tried a couple of times to catch you fucking your boyfriend, but never really got to. But, trying made him horny and he'd run to his room and jack off."

"Wow. Really?'

"Yeah."

"What about you? How come being kinky is so easy for you?"

"Promise not to tell?"

"Sure. I promise. But if you'd rather keep it..."

"No," Becky interrupted. "I want you to know. Ben knows."

"Okay. Shoot."

"I fucked my dad."

"Oh god. You've got to be kidding."

"I'm not. It was shortly after I let Ben have my cherry, that I realized I loved sex. I masturbated constantly. I dreamt of fucking anyone and anything with a pulse."

"I'm quite sure I understand," I offered.

"Yeah, well one day , about three months after I'd started fucking Ben, I caught Dad jacking off. I couldn't believe it. I was mesmerized.

Just as he was about to come, I walked straight into his bedroom, kneeled before him and let him finish in my mouth. I never even had time to think of it as incest. It was a cock, it was coming and I knew I wanted it in my mouth. It was only a few minutes later I realized I'd just swallowed my dad's cum."

"Fuck that's hot. What'd he do?"

"He just looked at me while he reached down, lifted me up and took me to his bed. He ate my pussy for an hour and then, without ever saying a word, he mounted me and fucked me 'til the sun came up."

"Is he here tonight?" I asked.

"He sure is. The only sex he's had since my mother left us two years ago, is the sex we had that night."

"You mean you've not been with him since?"

"Nope."

"Why not? From your story he seems quite the stud. I wish my boyfriend would fuck me all night."

"I don't know. I think it's because Ben keeps me pretty well satisfied. Plus, with Dad's work and my classes, we hardly see each other."

"But you would?"

"Would what? Fuck him?"

"Um-hum."

"Oh yeah. In fact, I think my first double penetration is going to be with Dad and Ben."

"You go girl. That's too hot. Maybe you guys can do a three-way later tonight."

"I doubt Ben will have the energy once you've finished him off a couple of times. Don't forget, he's already come twice today."

"Twice?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. He fucked me ragged while you slept."

"Jesus H. He's a perpetual fuck machine."

"You got that right."

Just then there was a tapping at the outside of the jack-o-lantern. It was time to get this show on the road.

The first cock through was definitely not Ben's or Dad's. It was long and skinny. I had a feeling it belonged to Mom's brother-in-law as he barely weighed 160 at 6'1". But I was through with guessing and was ready to prove to myself I could take as much as was thrown at me (or in this case, as much as was shot my way).

I reached into a bag I'd put in the pumpkin earlier and took out a clean pint glass. Becky arched her eyebrows in a questioning gesture, but I put my finger to my lips and mouthed "wait".

Right before I sunk my lips down and around the cock sticking through the glory hole, I wondered if Mom and Dad had told everyone I was home. I'd parked my car around the block so there'd be room for guests' cars in our driveway, so there was a good chance no one but Dad and Ben knew. If not, my surprise later would be all the better.

This was my first skinny cock. To date, I'd sucked off my two boyfriends, a classmate in my sophomore math class, my Dad and Ben. They'd all been shorter but with much more girth. With this cock, I didn't have to stretch my jaw so wide. It was the perfect first dick for the night.

Because it was so skinny, I was easily able to swallow it and get it past my epiglottis. I milked it with my throat sphincter and just let it stay in my mouth without much moving back and forth. Plus, I was able to breathe easily so there was no need to pull it out.

I began milking it with my throat, slowly expanding and contracting the muscles so I could vary the pressure on the tube and hoped that would be enough to cause it to ejaculate. But something was missing.

I thought about it for a minute until I realized I didn't taste any pre-seminal fluid. I like the taste of pre-cum so I slowly slid his cock back out of my mouth until just the head was left resting on my tongue.

The first hint of his fluid hit my tongue and I became instantly wet. Then I had an insight as to the nature of human sexuality. You can be turned on by the mere taste or smell of sexual fluids. This must be a physical mechanism tied in part to humans need to procreate.

I took it out of my mouth for a minute to milk more fluids to the piss slit. When a big bubble of pre-cum appeared, I turned so Becky could watch and licked the fluids off the head. Then it dawned on me.

I wasn't sucking this cock and I wasn't going to suck any of the other cocks to bring them pleasure. I wasn't doing it to bring my own self pleasure, though both I and the recipient of my oral skills would receive pleasure for sure, I was doing it to turn Becky on. I was doing it to prove to her how kinky I could be. If Mom would have been in the pumpkin instead of Becky, I would have been doing it for her. In other words, I was performing.

I was performing like I did the night Dad caught me blowing my prom date. I was performing like I'd done earlier in the week for Mom when I sucked Dad off. I was performing for Becky again, like I'd done while I sucked Ben's dick and she watched on the webcam. Damn. I was a true exhibitionist. Somehow, this realization made me redouble my efforts. I really wanted old skinny dick to shoot like it'd never shot before. I wanted another river of cum.

My efforts paid off.

Within about three minutes, I felt the swelling that precedes ejaculation. I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and stoked the cock for all I was worth. Boom. It worked.

My mouth was flooded with semen. So much so, that I reached for the glass and let some overflow my lips and run down inside the glass.

When it finished pulsing cum, I withdrew it from my mouth and milked the last few drops into the glass. I watched as it ran down the inside of the glass to mix with the first other bit. When his cock was completely milked of residue, I kissed it and pushed it back outside. Then I raised the glass to my lips and let the cum in my mouth run into the inside to mix with the rest that I'd milked.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked. "I thought you were going to eat it."

"Just wait Becks. Just wait."

Then I took the glass and put it between my legs, up against my crotch to keep the fluid warm. Another cock came poking through the hole. Damn, I thought. These fuckers are sure anxious to get blown.

I winked at Becky and went to work on the second dick of the night. This one didn't take any time at all and within four or five minutes, it was shooting it's stuff into my mouth.

When I'd drained it, I repeated the process with the glass that I'd used on the first cock. I spit all the semen into the glass and returned it to between my legs. When I was done, I pushed the limp dick back out into the night air.

Just then the door to the outside started to open so I hid the glass. Mom came in.

"Honey," she said. Ben's next and I want so bad to suck his dick. Please. Will you please let me do Ben? I've really wanted to ever since he ate my pussy. Please. I know you want to see if you can suck everyone off, but it would mean a lot to me."

"You're right Mom. I do want to suck every cock, but more important, I want to eat all the cum. If I let you suck his dick, can I finish him off when he's ready to cum?"

"Really? You really want to eat his cum?"

"I do. Is that okay? I'm more interested in the cum than I am in how many dicks I suck."

"Okay. Oh, pardon my manners. Becky, do you mind if I blow your boyfriend?" Mom asked turning to look at Becks.

Just then, Ben's cock came poking through the glory hole.

"Go ahead," Becky told Mom. "I'd be delighted to watch you suck your son's dick. But please let Janine have the cum."

"Oh thank you dears," Mom said to us both while turning her head and kneeling next to me.

She leaned over and began to suck Ben right away. No preliminaries, no gentle ministrations, just a hungry cocksucker going to work like a starving hyena that just came upon a dead gazelle on the Serengeti plain.

I watched, curious to see if Mom's technique was any different to either mine or what I thought would be Becky's technique. But it wasn't. It was like every other blow job I'd seen in porn a thousand times. It was base. It was carnal. It was beautiful.

Then Mom started to face fuck Ben.

Now usually it's the guy who ravages the girls face. But because the glory hole restricted Ben's movement, Mom had to skull fuck him using her own movements. And skull fuck does not even come close to describing the way Mom used Ben's fat cock to abuse her face and mouth. I almost came watching her and saw Becky was every bit as turned on as I was by Mom's performance.

"Get ready Janine," Becky said. "He's going to shoot."

"Okay Mom. My turn. Now go outside and watch his body language as I finish him off."

Mom kept sucking. It was like she was in a trance. I pulled on her shoulder.

"Mom. Let me finish him off. Now go outside and watch as he shoots."

Reluctantly, Mom got to her feet and looked back at Ben's cock, twitching and bobbing through the glory hole. She sighed, wiped her mouth and exited the pumpkin.

I grabbed Ben's cock in my hand and began fisting it for all I was worth. I bent my head closer to the cock-head and started licking it. I felt it swell.

I crammed the full length into my gullet and sucked. Ben came.

For the life of me I don't know what this kid does to recharge, but this, the third orgasm of his day was no small effort on his part. It was a deluge of cum.

I sucked, licked and twirled my tongue and still he came. I jacked, squeezed and tickled the underside of his dick and the flow did not diminish. If he didn't stop soon, I'd either have to swallow or...

As I turned to try to reach my glass, Becky grabbed it and handed it to me. She was just in time. I pulled my mouth off Ben's fire hose dick while it continued to fire volley after volley into the glass. When he was finally finished shooting, I squeezed the remaining fluids out the end of his cock. As I pushed his dick back outside, I put the glass up to my lips and spit the cum I'd kept in his mouth into the glass. It was enough to double the volume. Becky and I burst out laughing.

From then on for the next six cocks, I repeated my ritual. Suck, jerk, milk and spit cum into my glass. That was how it went for the next hour.

Then, a new cock came through the glory hole. Becky grabbed my shoulder.

"That's my Dad."

"You sure?"

"Oh, yeah. That plum sized head of his battered my cunt enough for me to remember it for the rest of my life."

I gestured for her to take my place.

"No. You do it. Just make sure he enjoys it. And Janine, save just a bit of his cum for me. Before you spit it all into the glass, let me put my tongue in your mouth. I haven't tasted his cum since that night I caught him masturbating.

So I did just as she asked.

After he shot a copious amount of semen into my mouth, I spit all but a couple drops into my glass. Then I turned and kissed Becky with a full on tongue kiss. I never let go of her Dad's cock either. When she'd tasted the residue in my mouth, I pushed her head down to where her Dad's cock still stuck through the hole.

I watched her clean his dick with such reverence it almost made me cry. She truly worshiped his dick and wanted him to know whoever was inside the pumpkin was really glad he'd put his dick through the hole.

And that's how it went.

I counted twelve dicks I'd sucked, including Ben's, when the skinny dick showed up for its second go at my mouth.

As I started to suck the skinny dick for the second time, I stopped for a minute and told Becky it was her turn.

She came over to the side of the glory hole and waited for me to take the dick out of my mouth. I just grinned and pointed down to my cunt. She understood right away.

She had me scoot up to the edge of the bench so she could eat my cunt and that's just what she did while I sucked off three more cocks after skinny dick came.

I think I sucked dick for two more hours after that before no one else stuck their cock through the hole. I had to have a couple shots of rum just to keep my jaw loosened. I drank a can of pineapple juice to keep my mouth from having all the residual cum I couldn't spit in to the glass, coagulate.

Becky and I waited but nothing else happened so we started making out. I was fondling her breasts when the door opened and Ben came inside.

"Cool. Damn sis, don't you get enough?"

"There is no such thing as enough on this most hallowed eve. I'm insatiable."

Becky giggled and took her hand from out of my cunt. She licked her fingers clean.

"Get dressed. Everybody's waiting outside to see who the mystery fellatrix is that's serviced a block o' cock tonight. Hey. I like that. A block o cock. Ben laughed at his own little joke.

Becky and I got dressed and went outside.

"Ladies. Gentlemen. Give me your attention please. I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the hole in the wall gang. Young lady, please watch while each of our guests reveals their identity."

With that, Mom walked up behind each of the guys. She pulled off Ben's mask. Ben bowed.

Then she pulled off the mask of the guy with the skinny dick. I was right. It was Mom's brother in law.

Then I saw two uncles, three cousins, Becky's father, Dad, my grandfather, holy cow, I'd blown my grandfather, and two of Mom's cousins. I was close. I'd sucked off twelve guys in one night and some of them I'd sucked two and three times. Wow. I was impressed with myself.

"Now assembled ladies, please remove your masks so our special guest knows who kept all this cock happy for so many years."

One by one the women removed their own masks. I saw Aunt Jean, another aunt, cousins, wives and various girlfriends of the assembled men. Becky took off her own mask and went to stand between Ben and her Father.

"Now, my honored guests, may I introduce you to the guest of honor. I can tell by all the flaccid dick hanging around, no pun intended, she did her job and did it well. Young lady, will you please remove your mask."

With that introduction, I curtsied and removed my mask.

There were gasps and outcries. "Oh my god. It's Janine." And, "Oh look who it is," and so on.

After the shock of revealing my identity was over everyone, started to applaud. But I raised my hand to quickly quiet the crowd.

"Friends," I said. "I'd like to say a couple of things first."

Everyone got quiet.

"First off, I didn't yet finish my task."

There were murmurs in the crowd but again, I held my hand up to stop the speculations as to what I meant.

"Also, before I finish my task, I'd like you all to give a round of applause to our hosts and to the talented carpenter who made this the absolute most memorable Halloween in history."

Mom and Dad took a bow while we all applauded.

"And now, in honor of the great Japanese ritual of Gokkun, I'd like to finish the task I stayed home from school to achieve."

There were blank stares as I prolonged the mystery of what I was talking about. Only Becky realized what I was saying.

Then, with a flourish of my cape, I took the semen filled glass from my waistband. It was still warm from my body heat and filled to nearly the top.

I raised the glass to the moon and then to the great pumpkin.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost midnight," my grandfather stated.

"Perfect," I said as I brought the glass to my lips. I kept eye contact with Becky while I slowly tilted the glass and started to finish the job I'd been at for the past four hours.

Ounce after ounce of semen found its way from the glass to my mouth, and from my mouth to my belly. I swallowed for nearly three minutes straight until all the cum had been drained from the glass. I swear my actions caused me to go into a trance. I wasn't even able to articulate what I'd just done. It would be later the next afternoon before the enormity of my gesture sunk in.