Hole in the Wall Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was applause and all kinds of hoots and hollerin'.

People came up to me and gave me hugs and kisses.

The women kissed me with tongue, getting a taste of the cum residue in my mouth.

The men hugged me.

My grandfather grabbed my breast while he kissed me. Jesus, I guess I really did come from a line of kinky people.

As the guests began to leave, I watched Becky whisper into her father's ear. He smiled and nodded.

She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Ben and I are going home with Dad. Do you want to come with us?"

"Damn girl You're one thoughtful bitch. But no. This is your night now. Enjoy the two of them. But you better come back tomorrow and tell me all about it."

"I will. And thanks Janine. Thanks for everything. I can't wait 'til you come home for Thanksgiving."

"Me neither. Believe me. Me neither. And Becks, if I bring my boyfriend home, can he stick a cucumber up your ass?"

"You bet he can, a cucumber and anything else he wants as long as you're there to watch"

"Count on it girl."

As Becks walked away with her father and Ben, Mom came up to me and put her arm around me. We watched the last of the guests leave as Dad turned out the lights on the giant pumpkin and we made our way into the house.

"Well sweetie, did you ever think..."

"Never. Not in a million years did I ever think I'd do what I did tonight."

"Are you surprised at yourself?"

"Yes and no."

"I get the yes," Dad said, "but what's with the no?"

"You see Dad. Once I saw you stick your cock in that glory hole two days ago, I knew my life was changing and changing in a way it was meant to change."

"Are you sorry?" Mom asked.

"Not a bit. But I'm dead tired. I need to go to bed and sleep for a decade or two."

Mom and Dad both smiled and hugged me. I backed out of the kitchen watching two of the most important people in my world look back at me with the same love and wonder I felt for them.

In my room, I undressed, washed my face, but didn't brush my teeth. Somehow, to wash away the vestiges of semen from my mouth seemed a sacrilege after the celebration I'd just been through.

When I finally did get to sleep, I dreamt for fourteen straight hours. I dreamt I was drowning in the warmest, tastiest ocean anyone could ever imagine. It was bliss.