Holiday for 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I feel you pull me on to you and hold me there, and your cum shoots into my mouth. Instantly I feel waves of pleasure washing through me, orgasm taking over. My fingers are covered in my own juices and I remove them from my pussy, bringing them up to your cock, massasing it as you come down slowly. Your cock still jerks and twitches as you recover. I lick my lips, standing up, and kiss you on the cheek.

During the week, we head to a place called Salerno, where there's a golf resort. I've surprised you by booking us both on the course for the day, and even though I've never played a round of golf in my life I'm sure I'll find ways to entertain myself.

For the first hour or so, I make a genuine effort to play well, but it becomes clear that I'm not very good. I start messing around, making silly noises when you're about to take a shot, and trying to distract you. You get a little annoyed with me, and I feel bad, but I'm a bit bored.

I stand behind you when you're sizing up a shot, and I slowly wrap my arms around your waist. We're completely alone on this patch of the course, we can see some people but they're hundreds of metres away. I say, "I want you, right here, right now". I slip my hands down the front of your trousers, inside your boxers, wrapping my fingers around you. You become hard instantly, dropping your golf club to the ground with surprise at what I'm doing. You pull me around in front of you, diving into my neck with your lips as I push my ass back into your lap. Your hands slip up underneath my top, grabbing my tits and squeezing them, realising that I'm not wearing a bra. My nipples become hard, and I tell you, "I want you to fuck me".

I'm wearing a plaited white skirt that I brought especially with this in mind. Your hands slip down over my sides and back up my inner thighs, making me weak at the knees. I grind my ass back, into your lap, wanting you to be as hard as possible for me. Your fingers don't hesitate in pulling my panties to one side. Your fingers knowingly massage my clit, making my juices drip all over your hand. You unzip your trousers and pull out your cock, lifting my skirt and pressing your cock on my throbbing pussy lips.

Without any warning you slip right inside me, your hand on the small of my back, bending me over in front of you. I bend over, looking over my shoulder at you, smiling as you begin to fuck me. You pull back slowly, almost all the way out of me. You know from the way I grip you that it won't take me long to cum. You tease me, pulling your cock out and runing it up and dow the length of my pussy lips. "baby, please fuck me", I moan. You oblige, drilling into me and filling me up. You pull back out, driving back in, out and in, over and over, harder and harder. Your hands are on my hips, pulling me onto you, your balls slapping against me every time you drive into me. I'm moaning quite loudly, not even caring who hears. You're letting out some little grunts and moans which just turn me on even more, and although I'm so close already, I want more. I look over my shoulder at you, saying, "I want you to fuck my ass baby".

You smile at me in disbelief that you are going to fuck me in the ass on a golf course, but the thought of it turns you on, too. So you pull out of me, your cock covered in my juices. Your hand slips down between my thighs, your palm flat against me. You rub me there for a minute, teasing me before we go any further. I'm moaning and whimpering, begging you with my eyes for more.

You push the tip of your cock on my ass hole, I moan as I feel you. You reach around, dipping your fingers into my mouth, trying to keep me quiet as your cock begins to push inside my ass hole. The head of your cock presses into me, penetrating me, filling me. You hold there for a second, letting me catch my breath. I already feel like I could explode but I want us to cum at the same time. You begin to push inside me, inch, by inch, by inch. My ass grips around you tightly, squeezing you right until you're right inside me.

You hold there, and your fingers begin to rub my clit. I feel like I'm going to pass out with pleasure. I grip around you, barely managing to speak, but whimpering, "fuck me baby, fuck me as hard as you can". You oblige, slipping all the way out and pushing back in. Within seconds I'm screaming your name, begging you not to stop, bending over a little more so that I can get you as deep inside me as possible. I rock my hips back and forth in time with yours, our rhythm synchronised, slamming against one another. I feel your fingers grip me, and I know you're about to cum. I moan, trying to hold on so that we cum together but I can't wait any longer. Pleasure washes over me and my muscles contract and quiver around your cock, causing you to let go. Your balls empty inside my ass, filling me up with your hot cum. I feel it filling me up deep inside me, making my orgasm last and last. I hold there for a minute or so, unable to move, completely worn out. Juices are dripping from my pussy and from my ass, running down my leg. I slip my finger down between my thighs, scooping up as much of them as I can, wetting my fingers with them. I turn around, taking your sensitive cock in my hand, and wrap my fingers around you. I stroke my fingers up and down, massaging you with our juices until you've relaxed. You wrap your arms around me, resting your head on my shoulder for a minute, exhausted.

We decide to call it quits with the golfing, both of us are pretty exhausted and you realise that you'll ever get ay peace to play with me around. So we go back to the villa and spend the afternoon on the beach relaxing. We decide to go for a swim in the sea, so you go ahead and get in, and I head back inside to get into a bikini. You're floating around on a lilo in the shallow water when I come back out, so I walk over to you and climb on top of you. I straddle your crotch, my legs dangling down at either side of you, my tip toes barely touching the sea-bed.

I'm wearing a white bikini top which ties around my neck, with matching bottoms which tie at either side. Your hands sit on my thighs, your eyes trailing up and down my body. I subtly rock back and forth, wanting to arouse you. We had a tiring morning so I'm going to take it slowly.

I lean down, laying my upper body across yours. My arms move up around your neck. My bobs press into your chest, giving you a great view. It's not long before you start getting hard. We lie there for a while, just kissing. Your hands slip inside my bikini bottoms, cupping my ass, holding me. My hips rock with more purpose now, and your fingers dig in to my ass.

We float out a little farther into the see. Around the corner from our villa, there's a hollow in the mountainside which is like a little cave. We decide to go to see what it's like. There's a stream running down the hillside which flows over the entrance to the cave - sort of like a waterfall.

When we get in to the cave, there's water trickling down from the roof all over the place. Sun is blaring through the entrance of the cave, and it's completely silent. This is perfect.

I'm looking around us, up at the roof and out at the waterfall. I start to swim back out and just as i reach the waterfall, I feel you pull me back. I turn around, cool water pouring over me. You pull me towards you, wrapping my legs around your waist. My tummy is flat against yours as we look into one anothers eyes.

I can feel your cock pressing up against me already, you're so hard. I brush my lips across yours, not letting you kiss me yet, building up the tension. I whimper your name, before pressing my lips on yours. Your hand wanders up and down my back, then slips inside the back of my bikini bottoms. Your finger runs up and down the crack of my ass, occasionally brushing over my ass hole. I start to rock my hips against you, your cock brushing up and down over my clit. My pussy is aching for you, I need you so much baby.

I reach down under the water, pushing your boxers down. You do the same, trying to push my bikini bottoms down but because my legs are wrapped around you, they won't come off. I whimper, "just rip them off", you untie them at the sides and pull them off me, pushing your hard dick inside me within seconds. I feel your cock pulsing as you penetrate me. My inner walls wrap around you, gripping you inch by inch.

I'm so aroused now, my arms are wrapped around your neck and I'm increasing the pace, lifting myself up and down on your cock, moaning and screaming, whimpering your name. My voice echoes around the cave making it even more erotic, knowing we can be as loud as we want. Your hands grip my ass, bouncing me up and down with more urgency. I pull myself close to you, whimpering in your ear that I want you to cum inside me. I push my hips back and forth, staring into your eyes as I take you deep inside me, then pull my hips back again. You pull off my bikini top and grab my tits. The water is a little cold but our bodies are so hot with arousal. I'm so close already, feeling a burning desire for you throughout my whole body.

I gently sink my teeth into your shoulder, whimpering as I do so. My pussy grips around you, contracting, gripping and urging you to cum. I moan in your ear that I'm going to cum, and you know from the way I grip you that I'm climaxing right now, causing you to lose control. I continue to bounce up and down on your hard cock, making your orgasm long and intense. We keep kissing long after we've both cum, still wrapped around one another. Both of us are completely naked, my bikini and your shorts are no where to be seen.

We eventually swim back to the villa, and spend the rest of the evening lazing on some sun loungers by our pool, recovering from our exertions today.

Towards the end of the week, we've seen most of the things we wanted to see and decide to spend our last evening at home. We decide to cook a meal together.

I'm wearing a knee length blue skirt and a cropped black top.

We cook some pasta and make the sauce from scratch, using fresh ingredients. Once the pasta has cooked I tell you to sit down at the table and relax, and let me take care of the rest. You watch me as I move around the kitchen, chopping up herbs and peeling tomatoes. You watch as I stretch up to the top shelf to get a baking dish, admiring the way my tummy elongates as I reach up, and the way my breasts swell as I bring my arms back down.

You watch as my hips sway seductively when I walk from one side of the kitchen to the other.

In that moment, you feel as though the reason you are here is purely to push me against the wall and make love to me.

I sense you moving closer to me, standing behind me. My arm brushes against yours as I reach over to get a spoon. Even though we are barely touching, every sensation feels completely electric. Your hands sit on my hips, and you pull me towards you. You turn me around, causing me to drop something on the floor, but both of us are too wrapped up in this moment to notice or care. Your hands seamlessly slip underneath my top and push it up, over my head and off, on to the floor. You bend your knees, bringing your head down and sucking on my nipple, grabbing both breasts in your hands and squeezing tightly. Your fingers massage me and your mouth eagerly explores my breasts. I stand in front of you, my hands on your head, unable to move. Your tongue feels so good on me, I can't help but let out a whimper.

I pull back a little, wanting your lips on my lips. I pull you up to me, pressing my lips hard on yours, closing my eyes and pressing myself against you. I wrap my leg up around your waist, my pussy rubbing against your upper thigh.

Your hand drops underneath my leg, holding it there. My arms move up, around your neck, I want to be as close to you as possible. Our lips are locked together, and you're pushing me backwards up against the fridge. My hands slip down, trying to unbutton your shirt, but it takes too long, so I rip it open, buttons scattering everywhere. I push it off, over your shoulders. Your hand grips the underside of my thigh, feeling you so close to me has got my pussy throbbing, aching for you. My fingers rub you through your shorts vigourously, making you rock hard. Your hand slips between us, and lifts my skirt, finding my panties drenched with my juices. I moan in your ear, "fuck me baby, fuck me up against the wall". I push your shorts down, your achingly hard cock springing free. My fingers trail down the length of it, right down and cupping your balls. I squeeze them gently, looking up into your eyes, saying, "I need you now". Your other hand slips down to my other leg, pulling up around your waist. I reach down between us, pulling my panties to one side, just in time for you pushing inside me in one smooth motion. You carry me over to the nearest wall, pushing me hard against it and holding your cock deep inside me. My legs are wrapped around you so tightly that you don't need to hold me up. Your fingers are knotted between mine, and you pin my hands up agains the wall. My breasts rise and fall rapidly as I breathe heavily, aroused, horny and desparate for you to fuck me.

Your lips trail down over my jaw bone, driving into my neck, teasing me to my limit before you fuck me.

I grip my pussy around your cock, trying to pleasure you without moving my hips, trying to encourage you to fuck me, but you're stronger than I am, and feeling my pussy so tightly around your cock is just making me lose it. I beg you, "baby, please fuck me, I need you to fuck me", but I'm helpless.

Eventually, when I feel like I can't bear it any more, you release my hands. Your fingers trail down, brushing my hair behind my ear, over my collar bone, between my breasts, over my tummy, then underneath me, gripping my ass as you pin me to the wall. Your fingers spread out, cupping my ass, squeezing it.

With your shorts around your ankles, my skirt around my waist and my panties pulled to one side, we start to have the hottest, filthiest sex up against the wall. You drive in and out of me, juices dripping from my pussy on to your balls. Your pelvis brushes over my clit with every thrust, pleasuring me beyond belief. My muscles grip around you, squeezing you. I bury my face in your chest, screaming with pleasure as you fuck me. I can't take any more, I'm cumming with you deep inside me.

My muscles contract and relax, over and over and over as I climax. You kiss me as I cum, letting me moan into your mouth as I come down. My breathing is quick, and my pussy quivers around your cock for minutes after I've cum.

I let my legs slip down on to the floor, slipping your cock out of me. I look in to your eyes and tell you to put your hands up on the wall. You do so, now towering over me. I slip down to my knees, kneeling infront of you. Before I give you a chance to say anything, I take you deep in my throat, my tongue and lips massaging you all over. My hand cups your balls, probing and massaging, pulling gently and squeezing them in the palm of my hand. My other hand slips between your legs and up behind you, slipping my finger up your ass in one smooth movement, sliding it in and out, in and out. I moan constantly, more and more, wanting to give you the strongest orgasm you've ever had. I look up in to your eyes, watching as you let go. I beg you with my eyes to cum, watching you as pleasure begins to take over. Your hand slips down from the wall to the back of my head. You hold my head in one place and start to move your hips back and forth, in and out of my mouth, fucking me with your big hard cock. I moan even more, gagging on your hardness but loving every second.

I feel your cock start to twitch and jerk, and I know you're coming so I begin to bob my head back and forth on your cock, my tongue massaging you all over, sucking, licking, fucking you with my mouth.

You start to moan, begging me not to stop. I massage my finger in and out of your ass even harder, faster and faster, until I feel your hot cum shooting in to my mouth, covering my tongue and trickling down my throat. I hold my finger in your ass, knowing you will be sensitive right now. I trail my tongue up the underside of your cock, my fingers working your balls in my hand, massaging you and relaxing you. Your cum dribbles down my chin, a drop landing on my collar bone.

My fingers stroke your cock up and down, up and down, back and forth, over and over until you've relaxed and recovered.

We collapse in bed together, making love all through the night, finally falling asleep in a spooning position in the early hours, your cock still inside me.

We spend our weekend together at my place before we need to face reality and go back to work on Monday.

12