All Comments on 'Holiday Hooker Ch. 03'

by StephanieR

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOOKED

Now that you have me hooked looking forward to the continuing adventures at the convention!!

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago

Don't delay ch 4! Please!

conner0123conner0123about 6 years ago

Your writing is very good. Love your stories so far, they leave me hard and wanting more. I hope you decide to keep writing here.

ZacharyZacharyabout 6 years ago
Great work

Great work Stephanie! Please keep it coming.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 5 years ago
Great! Please keep going.

I like your writing, I enjoy “Robin’s” exploits and I’m eager for more. I’m grateful to be spared distracting grammatical infelicities. I hope to hear more from you.

WeitzeWeitzeover 5 years ago
QUESTIONS

Were there any other PA's (Personnal Assistants) in the room working in a similiar manner as Robin? Did she or others at the table see them? The activity under the table is relatively easy to disguise. Robin's dress top seem to be little more that a couple of pasties. How could they be pulled off her tit's without folks at other tables noticing?

Looking forward to the golf games, tomorrow evenings activities, and Thursday with the ladies (Stacie and Clare). What about bringing Ruby from chapter 1 in?

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

I don't think Robin had her dress in as she left the banquet. Naughty naughty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephanieR@StephanieR
77 Followers
Only just started writing on Literotica. I'll see how it goes and then update this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES