Holiday Hooker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gather you met Stacey? I hope she gave you the present I organised."

I nodded in response.

"I forgot to mention there's one more adjustment I had them make to your dress which I don't think you've discovered yet." James continued.

"Oh?" I looked at him and he smiled in return.

James reached down to the split on my dress. He spread the material a bit and I noticed a zip had been added. James started to undo the zip. It went up and up and up until there was just a thin strip of material remaining. It was way, way, way up above my waist.

I was a bit shocked and was wondering what was going to happen now.

James was smiling at me. "Lift yourself up a little so I can adjust your dress a bit."

I lifted my arse off the seat. James and Alan, who was still sitting on the other side, pulled the dress across the seat so it all fell to the side of the chair away from the split. I was now effectively naked from above the waist down in a room with a few hundred people in it. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed but if appeared the table and table cloth was hiding everything. To say I was relieved would be putting it mildly.

"Excuse me." Said James getting up. "I think Eric and David would appreciate your company for a while." With that James and Alan got up and Eric and David took their seats. I exchanged smiles as they sat down.

"Can't let the young ones monopolise your company can we?" Said Eric.

"No of course not." I replied, feeling a hand on each of my thighs.

Eric and David's hands started massaging my thighs and pulling my legs apart. They were soon fingering and playing with my pussy. I was squirming on the chair and trying to keep quiet. The combination of their efforts, the plug in my arse and still being aroused from the encounter with Stacey meant that within a couple of minutes another orgasm swept over me.

The orgasm was still subsiding when I felt something solid at the entrance to my pussy. My eyes were closed and when I opened them I could see Eric had produced a vibrator from somewhere and was starting to push it into me. Eric and David pulled my legs apart and it didn't take much effort for the vibrator to slip inside. I had to rock my hips a little to get a nice angle for it.

When Eric had it inside me I noticed it was the type with the "bunny ears" designed to sit on your clit. He positioned it so it was pushing on exactly the right spot.

No sooner had they finished filling me with the vibrator the waiters and waitresses started bringing out the main course. I put my legs together as much as I could and made sure my napkin was on my laps. I move my chair under the table as much as I could. I don't think anyone could see. If they did the ones who served us didn't show anything.

The meal was roast beef with gravy and vegetables. It looked very nice. I had taken a couple of mouthfuls of my meal when the vibrator started buzzing. I jumped a bit in surprise. Eric held up a remote control and smiled as he turned it up and the vibrator buzzed harder inside me. I was having difficulty keeping a straight face with the vibrator buzzing in my pussy and the rabbit ears working on my clit. After a little while Eric turned it off.

Then I felt the butt plug start to buzz in my arse. David was holding up a second remote control and turning it up. I clenched my arse cheeks and tried not to squirm too much. All the guys at the table were looking at me smiling. It looked like the rest of the evening was going to be interesting.

I was worried people would hear the buzzing sound of the vibrator and plug but there was quite a bit of noise with everyone eating so I don't think anyone noticed. They guys were having fun passing the remote around and seeing my response as they turned them up and down. Not only did the vibrator have the rabbit ears another button made the vibrator turn inside my pussy, moving the tip around. It was filled with balls which pushed against the walls of my pussy.

The two machines working on me had me constantly squirming in my seat and almost panting. The guys kept turning them up and down so I was constantly on edge, but when I got close to cumming again they'd turn them down for a while.

After the main course was cleared away the after dinner speeches started. The first one was short and an introduction for the main speaker. It soon became clear that whenever there was laughter or applause the vibrator and butt plug were going to be turned up. Given that these were short periods it kept me on edge but not to the point of cumming. The guys were enjoying my discomfort. I was told the speaker was quite entertaining, but I was rather distracted.

After the speakers the staff brought out dessert, coffee and some after dinner drinks. There was quite a bit of noise with everyone talking. Quite a few people got up and moved around to talk to others. James got up and headed off. The other four stayed at the table.

"How are you feeling?" asked Eric.

"O ... KKKK" I managed to sort of squeak as he turned the vibrator up.

Eric took my napkin away and he and David pulled my legs apart. They had a good view of the vibrator in my pussy with it twitching as the vibrator worked on me. My breathing was getting faster and faster as it worked its magic on me.

David turns up the butt plug which pushes me over the edge. I finally manage to cum after being on the edge for over an hour. They both smile and taking pity on me turn both remotes down.

David passes me a small glass of port.

"Bet you enjoyed that?" He asked.

"Yes." I managed to respond.

"We're all looking forward to a bit more action in that pussy a bit later." He continued.

"I gathered that." I responded as my orgasm subsided. I managed to sip the port, which tasted wonderful. I looked down and realised that my nipples were as hard as rocks and were very noticeable through the top of my gown.

I looked up and noticed Eric and David were standing up. Stacey and another lady were taking their place. I started to move my legs together and cover myself but Stacey stopped me. She and the other lady pulled my thighs apart again.

"Hi again Robin." Said Stacey. "Hope you're enjoying the dinner."

"Yes thank you." I replied

"Looks like you certainly are." Said Stacey looking down at my pussy.

"Robin I'd like to introduce you to Claire." Said Stacey looking at the other lady.

Claire extended her hand. "Please to meet you."

"Likewise." I said shaking her hand.

"Robin is James's assistant. I spoke to you about her." Stacey explained to Claire.

"I've just had a word with James and he's sure Robin can help up girls with our dinner on Thursday." Stacey looked at me and smiled while she said this.

"Yes. I bet Robin will be a great help." Agreed Claire.

Stacey reached up and pulled part of my top to one side, exposing my breast so Claire could see it. She then tweaked and pulled my nipple.

"Oh yes." Replied Claire, repeating the process with my other breast and nipple.

I winched a bit as they both tugged on my nipples. Pulling them and then rolling them between their fingers. Claire reached down with her other hand and started to move the vibrator in and out of my pussy.

"I'm sure the girls will appreciate your company very much Robin." Said Claire smiling.

"Thank you for inviting me." I managed to say.

"James told me Robin is very good at entertaining." Said Stacey. "That will suit us perfectly."

"It certainly will." Added Claire.

The two ladies continued to play with me for a few minutes while engaging in small talk, for a while. Claire had pulled the vibrator out of my pussy so she could finger me. She had two fingers inside me while Stacey flicked my clit back and forth. I was soon rocking my hips with their attention. They were both smiling and the talk had dried up as they brought me to another climax.

"Perfect." They both said, almost in unison.

I noticed that the crowd was beginning to thin out. James had been off talking to a few other people but had just walked back to us.

"Excuse me ladies." He said leaning towards us. "I'm going to have to deprive you of Robin's company. David has invited us to his suite for a nightcap. Though you will of course have more of her lovely company in the future."

"Not a problem." Said Stacey.

She reached up with her hand and turned my face towards her. She gave me a deep kiss.

"See you Thursday Robin." She said after we'd broken the kiss.

Claire then reached around with her hand, pulled me towards her and gave me a second deep kiss.

"Looking forward to it." She said smiling.

"Likewise." I responded.

"I'll give James the details to pass onto you." Stacey continued as she stood up.

I nodded and smiled.

James extended his hand, helped me to stand and led me towards the door. The four guys were waiting for us near the door.

As we entered the lift I wondered what the rest of the evening would bring.

12