Holiday in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood to one side, by which time she had released my cock, which due to the level of attention it was having was massive. Helen's eyes came out on stalks, and gave her sister a huge thumbs-up.

And then it was over. Mary hugged me, put away my cock (with a bit more difficulty and said goodbye.

They were driven up the hill. We retired to the suite and with the events of that morning still fresh on my part, I persuaded my partner to some morning delight which evidently she enjoyed (although she'll never know why) as I was just fucking Mary all over again in my mind.

As my partner got up out of bed she picked up a T-shirt, which was in the corner. She threw it on and went into the bathroom.

After five minutes, she came out and said, "we have to go back to the shop in the resort" – "that T-shirt they sold me is the wrong size" – "it's a ladies 28 for God's sake! And I think someone else must have been wearing it – it smells of perfume!"

She was wearing Mary's shirt!

12