Holiday Knights - What if?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce got a second wind, and tried to get up again. The other lipstick was slowly beginning to wear off on him, however he still felt weak.

Harley held his arms down as Bruce groan and strained.

Ivy mounted his abdomen. "Nothing personal darling. You were magnificent, but loose ends and all." She said as she slowly lowered her head towards Bruce's face. She held his head still with both hands. "Merry Christmas Brucy! Sleep peacefully." Ivy softly spoke.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, and a voice called out, "Hello... who's in here? Is that you master Bruc... Good lord!" It was Alfred, gasping in shock upon seeing Harley and Ivy about to kill Bruce Wayne.

"Well lookie here red, Wayne's butler wants a peek at the action. Well, you're too late pops! The party is over, and you're not exactly our type either!" Proclaimed Harley.

"You came here at the wrong time darling! Now we have two people to dispose of." Ivy said sternly.

With that, Harley leapt at Alfred, only for her to hit the door as Alfred closed it and ran from the two villainesses.

"Quick! Stop him before he calls the cops!" Ivy shouted.

The two girls gave chase, leaving Bruce, who with strained breath managed to roll off the bed.

Pressing a secret switch on the side of a nearby wardrobe, it moved away from the wall, revealing a concealed passage which leads down into the bat cave. Grasping the rails of the stairs, Bruce pulled himself up to his feet, and slowly made his way down.

Meanwhile Alfred ran down one of the manor's many long corridors. Harley and Ivy were not far behind.

Turning a corner, Alfred pushed a suit of medieval armour over, to which Harley tripped over.

Grabbing an axe from the armour she shouted angrily, "Big mistake gramps!" Before continuing pursuit.

The hall leads to a dead end with an open door to one of the guest bedrooms. Alfred darted in, shutting and locking the door behind him. The two girls knocked the door fiercely, and turned the doorknob frantically.

Soon Harley took the axe to the door, and proceeded to hack away at it. She hit the door with such force the hinges began to loosen.

Making a jagged hole, Harley peered through before sadistically shouting, "Here's Harley!"

Panicking, Alfred looked around the room. The windows were sealed tightly shut, there was no escape. In a desperate act, he kicked the door down onto Harley, which pinned her to the floor. Ivy jumped back to avoid the door as Alfred ran for his life.

"Quick Harl! He's getting away!" Cried Ivy, as Harley crawled out from under the door.

Running into the main hall, Alfred looked back to see how far the two women were from him. Unfortunately, he wasn't looking where he was going. His foot slipped on the stairs, causing him to trip, and fall to the bottom. Luckily, he didn't break anything, but was dazed, and stunned.

Looking up, Alfred saw the two Gotham city sirens standing over him. Both smiling devilishly, having cornered their prey.

"You gave us quite the chase old man, but I'm afraid our little cat and mouse game is over." Ivy said malevolently. Harley stepped forward, and raised the axe over her head, ready to in bed it into Alfred.

"Don't even think about it!" boomed a dark, deep, manful voice. Jumping from the upper floor of the main hall, and landing in defence of Alfred stood Batman. The two women gasped in awe, they never expected to run into the dark knight at Wayne manor. How did he know they were there?

Harley snapped, charging, axe in hand at Batman. The dark knight threw a bola, which coiled tightly around Harley's legs. Loosing her balance, she tripped over, smashing through a nearby wooden coffee table. The impact knocked her unconscious.

Looking up, Batman saw Ivy run up the stairs away from him. He gave chase to the vixen of vines.

Ivy ran up to the top floor, and along a corridor. She entered Bruce Wayne's armoury room, decorated with various suits of armours from various eras of history.

Batman entered the room cautiously. It was very dark. He gently walked between the armour display cases. Ready to pounce on Ivy when she enters his sight. However, He hasn't fully recovered from Ivy's lipstick, his movement was slightly sluggish.

Ivy managed to get the jump on him, striking him with a blunt mace before he could react first. He blocked some of the impact with his arms, preventing her from knocking him out.

He staggered back; Ivy struck him in the abdomen, then across his ribs, knocking him across the room. His armoured suit prevented any bones from breaking in his body, but he still felt a lot of pain from the blows.

"I'm sick of you always interfering with my plans Batman!" Ivy growled, kicking him while he was down. He crawled out to an open balcony which overlooked the ocean behind the manor. Batman pulled himself up on the railing; he was quite dazed, and stunned.

Ivy had Batman cornered, her prey was groggy, and couldn't defend himself. She dropped the mace, and slowly approached the dark knight. Looking up she saw mistletoe hung above the balcony archway.

"How ironic. My special kiss caught Bruce Wayne under the mistletoe. Now these same lips shall bestow an eternal slumber upon you under the mistletoe." Ivy spoke malevolently, but enchantingly.

Latching onto Batman, she puckered her toxic lips, and moved to his face. He strained to hold her back. He had not fully recovered from Ivy's mind control lipstick, and was still dazed. Her lips grew closer to his; Batman was mere inches from her lethal embrace. His body lent back over the balcony railing.

Unable to hold Ivy back, he pushed back with his legs, and pulled Ivy toward himself. Both of them tumbled over the balcony, falling towards the ocean.

Ivy screamed in terror as she plummeted. Batman pulled out his grappling launcher, and fired it towards the balcony. The hook latched onto the balcony rail as the dark knight grabbed Ivy's leg.

Their fall was halted a few inches from the ocean. In sheer shock, Ivy fainted before Batman pulled himself and her back up to the balcony. "It's over Ivy." he said.

It wasn't long before the GCPD arrived at Wayne manor. Alfred brought Bruce Wayne a hot drink as he sat on his sofa in the main hall, wearing pyjama pants, and a coat wrapped around him.

Commissioner Gordon addressed him.

"You were lucky Mr Wayne, if Batman wasn't around at the time, I'd hate to think what would happen to you."

"Oh I'm quite aware Gordon, it's a shame I couldn't thank him in person. But, what happened to the driver?" replied Bruce.

"I'm afraid Mr Wayne; a car matching your description was pulled out of the water over the Gotham gate bridge. The driver did not survive." Gordon explained.

Walking past them, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, now fully clothed were lead away by police to an awaiting police van.

Ivy looked over to Bruce and charmed, "No hard feelings I hope Brucy? I had fun tonight, and I hope you did too." finishing with a wink before being taken away.

Gordon turned to Bruce and commented, "I know you like to live dangerously sometimes Mr Wayne, but take my advice. Next time you pick up a hot date, make sure she doesn't have an extensive criminal record. Goodnight Mr Wayne, and merry Christmas."

Gordon put on his hat and walked away to his car. "Don't worry Gordon, next time, I'll be more careful." Replied Bruce.

12