All Comments on 'Holiday Love'

by Gee_star

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

This story is amazing. i loved the build up to it, not just straight into sex. i loved the feel for the characters, and it made it so much more arousing knowing that it was a real life story. i would have loved to be a fly on your wall whilst this was happening. kept my pussy throbbing throughout, and made me super wet. orgasmed so hard. love to hear what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
damn

this is one of the best stories i have read. it so hot, i can still feel the intensity of my orgasm in my clit. my girlfriend and i had a lot of fun acting this out. you sound like a good lover.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 14 years ago
Hot 'n' sweet

The only problem is that there isn't more of it. Encore! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

that is seriously one hot story. i'd love to have been a fly on the wall when that was happening. want to hear more!! i love the build up of it too, and i realy liked the way you can see the relationship building up. i want to know what happened with aliye. had fun reading this, and it made me orgasm so hard.

hardworkerhardworkerover 13 years ago
Amazing

An incredibly sensual story deftly told. You really do need to return and tell about your next encounter.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
tasting another woman's cunt

awesome hot horny story loved it. brilliant writing love the story.

it been so very hot and exciting . reading this was like watching it.

Gee_starGee_starover 13 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Hi guys. First off, thanks for the great comments.

Secondly, since posting this up, me and aliye have been constantly visiting each other. I have wrote up another, very recent time we were together. It is on my page. Check it out.

Gee x

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Nice short, but very erotic story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous