All Comments on 'Holiday Stockings, Christmas Lights'

by DanielWilson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm waiting to read:

some wife say, " I ready asshole, now fuck me with the best cock I ever had, my husbands. And if you can't do that, then get the hell off me!!"

BTW no mention of a husband at all in this crap, means WTHC.

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A naughty little Christmas tale

I definitely enjoyed the story. Many men would love the opportunity to get with, not only two beautiful and insatiable married women, but also on e fine little daughter as well. It was a little difficult to read with the word Maybe popping up in odd places, leaving me to have to determine if it’s the proper name or not. I suggest a less confusing name for characters in the future. Thank you for the story, please write more soon.

And to the not so bright commenter below, this has everything to to do with wives as he fucked two of them in the story. But I suppose you don’t actually read the stories, you just come here to be a dick and make negative comments.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I'm offended

Christmas stories should be posted AFTER Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another sorry ass story in LW

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hardly a loving wives story

And who wants to read about Santa and Mrs Claus involved in a BDSM scene? Ugly story, misplaced in the wrong category and not entertaining at all.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Boiling hot sperm?

Give us a break. Ridiculous hyperbole does not add, it subtracts.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Coal

Coal in the stockings for this one. You would be too happy with the switches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who are this people?

three characters: Mrs. Red, Miss Red and Dip shit. So "Maybe" one of the worst and one of the most stupid stories ever! Luckily Christmas is only next month, or this would have ruined it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tough crowd here!

I, for one, enjoyed this one. It’s light and simple, but pretty good for what it is. Of course it’s full of hyperbole, it’s a fantasy! At least there wasn’t a 12” penis.

The “Loving Wives” category is the kiss of death for a contest story. That category always gives lower scores. This one would have fared better in “Erotic Couplings.”

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Dear Santa

All I want for Christmas is a couple of naughty wives. And if you are feeling generous, one of their hot daughters too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Forgive me, but I didn't get it.

Have to be honest, as I read it, I found myself losing interesting in trying to get it. Seems like this guy fucks lots of married women, and is just Mr. Magic Cock for all women every time, every night he can. Maybe just a little bit far fetched?

Whatever this was supposed to be, I hope it was for those who got it.

Thanks for the contribution.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, late to the party here and after all this time its still an epic fail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous