All Comments on 'Holiday to Remember'

by trueorfalse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75over 14 years ago

Did you mean that Joe had his hands on his 'waist'? 'Cos he if he had his hands on his 'waste' then this story should probably listed in the Fetish category ;)

It was a very good effort for a first posting, but consider having someone edit your future work to catch those little spelling errors that can distract your readers. Keep writing :)

P.S. if the sex is between 2 males then it probably should be in the Gay Male category - judging by some of the narrow-minded comments I've read on Lit, I'd expect to get some vicious comments from the straight punters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why not me

contrary to the "nay sayers" that can't seem to move to a different grouping I liked the story and only wish that large cock was pounding my ass. I love being ass fucked while my wife watches and fingers herself. When we married she knew that I was a cock slut and will suck or fuck any that I can find. She often brings cocks home for me to do. We're both whores for cocks and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
COCK WHORE

found your story to be a real turn on, there's nothing better than having a cock rammed up your ass that is so big and long that it makes your ass pussy feel like it's being torn apart. I love being fucked by a cock that creates pain and the owner of it knows it does and heightens the thrill by telling you things like " what a fucking whore slut you are, a faggot bitch that he now owns and intends to hurt you even more every time he mounts your "cunt". I get off when he fills me with his meat and fucks me until I'm begging for more while others are watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know how it feels. I was invited on a weekend away with my next door neighbours, Stan and Maria. They were in their late 30s, married with one son, George who was 3. Stan had told me that Maria liked me, she was always inviting me for meals and when Stan was away, I would kick a small football with George. We went to a beach, had a nice day, at night Maria again cooked a great meal, she was rather a large woman, no wonder with the cooking. George went to bed, my room on a single, we had a few drinks, it was late, Maria went to their bedroom, Stan said we can wake George and move him or if you want you can come in with us, its a king, I looked at him, he nodded, Maria asked. You sure, he said of course, let me go in first, then i will call you. I waited, then ok, I walked in, Maria was on her hands and knees, her big rather white bottom naked, her pussy covered in thick black hair. Stan was pushing his cock into her mouth, a very long thin cock, much longer than mine, but not as thick. He moved away, behind her, fuck he was long, looked to be a third longer than me, and I watched as he pushed into the black hairs of her pussy. She took it all, I was hard watching, I felt a hand, Marias, pulling me over. I lost my clothes, moved to her, she stroked me and took me in her mouth, mmm, my head back. Stan pulled back, shes good, yes, very good, would you do us a favor, i'll try, my cock tingling, she cannot take me in her ass, I am too big, would you try. would I, he was offering me his wifes ass, her big bottom, o.k, I love anal, I have tried with almost every girl I went out with, some would, most no, here it was being offered. I moved around, he gave me a tube of Glyde, I put some on my finger, circling her anus, then pushing in, she opened, my finger held nicely, I moved it around. I pulled back, put 2 big blobs on my cock, moved over her, positioned my cock and pushed, she opened, my cock entered her and I eased into her nicely tight hole and I began fucking. Smooth, velvety, warm as I was fucking her Stan moved underneath, began licking her pussy, his tongue sometimes touching my cock, she began to push back, bucking, her legs closing as she orgasmed , clamping around my cock, my cum filling her ass, Stan still licking her and me, wow. Stan moved, she fell forward, me on top of her, still hard in her large bottom, I went to pull back, Maria said, no stay, its o.k, I wasn't complaining, Stan said fuck that was hot, always out spoken Stan, do anything Stan, always mucking around, I felt a hand on my ass, hey, well she can't take me, what about you, won't be happening, I felt his fingers on my balls, my cock grew inside Maria, a finger to my hole, moving, my cock grew, I pulled back a little, his finger just entered me, I pushed down into Maria, she sighed, I pulled back, the finger in me, Maria was wriggling around, fuck she felt good around my cock, I began to fuck her ass again, the fact Stan was fingering my hole felt good. I slowly moved on top of her, then I felt it, very wet against my hole, I pushed down, I felt his weight, oh fuck, my cock in Maria felt so good, I felt my hole open, stinging pain, I pushed down further, Maria moaned, he was entering me, slowly. Maria pushed up and back, more of him slid into me, he eased back a bit, I relaxed, he pushed, a lot of him went into me, in and out movements, my cock was rock hard in Maria, in further, I felt his hair against me, then oh fuck, no wonder you like her ass, then he pulled me back, hard against him, Maria said no stay in me, pushing back as Stan fucked my virgin hole. As Maria pushed back, he pushed forward, my cock blew into Maria, I didn't even move, and I felt his warmth in me, the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Maria dropped back down, he held me and kept fucking, saying so tight, so warm, fuck that's good. until he pulled back. We all collapsed. Done for the night but we shared each other for 6 and a half more years. She has a great ass and Stan has a great cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous