All Comments on 'Holly Jones is Rescued'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let's start from the Beginning

The girl is an American not America - change fortunate to fortune, Slithered (a snake slithers)on her ass , bounced twice over the road (must be made of rubber) , imitation is not imagination, Her socks dried from her body heat and hunger. (I've never tried to dry something using hunger.) This was just the first third of the first page.

Try to write a story when are are not on drugs and make sure you are sober when , IF? you read it before submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please proofread

go back and go back again to pick out errors, such as "you" for your" and simple things like that as they interrupt the reading flow.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Excellent.!

I read to enjoy and relax and not 'try' to be God of what you spell or write and those that do are fools themselves.! Enjoyed your story and will look forward to your future writings.! Thank you.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
The Asshole with the OO Rating

You must have been drunk and on drugs with your feet around your ears when you were attempting to criticise this story. What a nitpicker! No the road was not made of rubber. Other things bounce beside balls. When my heroine hit the road at speed and if there was a gap under her ass before she struck the second time and another gap before she hit again and stopped (the gaps were there I believe), in my book that's bouncing. In case you didn't know it New Zealand is snake-free so humans definitely slither here when they slip and slide. Oh,I have support - my dictionary says: 'SLITHER: To slip and slide, as on a loose or uneven surface'. There is no need to apologise and increase your pathetic rating to 50. On the point of hunger warming/not warming a person suffering from being wet and cold, I could argue Holly simply felt hungry because her energy was diverted to attempt to warm her but even I wouldn't believe that. Sure a comma would have helped but I have the unreasonable expectation of my readers helping me out where necessary by not being devoid of common sense. You being Anonymous says it all. Please have another bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah, another diatribe of an androgenist

I rate your story damned good and only wish you'd get off the male bashing that's so obvious throughout your story. Get off that and take a male character and stick it in where you have a fem and you have it correct.

It is refreshing to read this as it does show fems just what they are, conniving, scheming, lying creatures much more close to natures animals than any male has ever been.

perseygoddessperseygoddessover 15 years ago
as a kiwi

it earns a rating. I have to say good simple read. I think she is a bit too over the top in pleasing but hey its a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

There are ways to write a story that leave it perfect in all grammatical matters, but dry as a bone. Then there are ways to write a story that makes it a wonderful read. I love the latter. But it seems, based on some of the comments, that too many readers are looking for things to criticize for the sake of criticizing. Please, keep up the flow of excellent stories. I love them.

ddpmanddpmanabout 15 years ago
Glad you fired the unknown double zero

I think you are a beauty:-) It is a pleasure to read the author's feelings about an 'A'hole. Please keep writing and I will be delighted to keep reading. I always sign with my non-de-plume but never annomyous.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Another Jolly Good Tale!

Very entertaining. Like almost all your work.

Rob Conner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous