Holly Jones is Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly said, "This is a setup. It's an informal interview isn't it?"

"Call it what you like but if you impress would will be offered the position before you leave the table. We have read you CV I downloaded from your university's website. Are you aware we have an American Studies department within our English Department?"

"No -- goodness, that must be unusual."

"It is. We have more than 3000 students in our school. A male senior tutor has resigned and rushed home to Ireland to attend a family crisis; his father has fallen and received spinal injuries and so Aidan has accepted the call to run the family business. I make no apology for dropping you into this. The request was I'd not tell you until you were in this room as the panel will be interested in your reaction."

"I'm fine although I can't say whether the offer will appeal."

"Of course not. Come and meet the panel."

Professor Green said, "Holly, the papers you have published are impressive and display your strong interest in the development of English writing from the mid-Twentieth Century and emerging trends including the pulp markets. There is a notable absence of any interest in poetry."

"My academic interests are my specialist interest. Poetry is not unknown to me."

"But Holly has written about poetry," Kate insisted. "Gavin, turn to page 5 of her CV. Papers 29 to 35 are about song lyrics, 1940 to 1970. If song lyrics are not poetry then I'm out of touch. Her paper 'Sentimentality and Home Images of Song Lyrics 1940-1945' won 4th position in the open category for Creative Thinking two years ago with more than 200 papers selected for final assessment."

"Well Kate," who am I to argue against such tenuous connection pushed so passionately?"

Everyone laughed and Gavin said the position entailed taking second and third year classes on Modern English Literature and Creative Writing for third-year classes and providing back-up for the American Studies department. "All in all, you appear ready to step up to this senior position, our urgent need being in your favor."

The head of language study Michelle Smither said the ability to teach in a second language would have been desirable. "But although you list Spanish and French fluencies you exhibit no teaching experience in either French of Spanish."

"French no, but I and widely read in French, especially the classics. You will see my summer school teaching last year -- the organized and headed the course in Spanish Literature."

Kate handed Holly her copy of the CV and Holly said, "It says here" and stopped and smiled. "Oh it refers the reader to the university's Spanish website. Never mind, I shall describe the course." She spoke rapidly in Spanish for almost two minutes. Michelle then asked Holly questions in Spanish and nodded at the delivery of each answer. She then said, "I am impressed. With Holly on our staff we have back-up cover for Spanish Literature tutoring at all levels."

Gavin smiled and handed Holly a document. "It's your contract Holly. We are most impressed. If you wish to join us sign it and hand it to Kate. But first you might wish to finish your meal. We will leave you and Kate in peace."

"Thank you Kate for being so supportive."

"It's nothing. In a little way I'm substituting you for Rebecca and will follow your career accordingly. I'll not be possessive. Look, can you start here tomorrow? Our need is urgent because exams are coming up. Then from early November through the late December will be required to take your predecessor's place at Summer School, lecturing on an Introduction to the Study of Linguistics. Then you will have six weeks free until the new university year."

"Yes, that's fine."

* * *

Blair was delighted that Holly had secured a job and danced her around the family room. They stopped to kiss and as their breathing rate increased Holly leaned against the dining table as whispered, "Do it Blair."

He sank to his knees, pulling down her panties as he went, Holly stepping out of one leg. For the moment it didn't matter about the other leg. As Blair's tongue sank into her she wheezed, "I love you Blair." His response was to sink a wet finger into her butt deeply and pull her on to his tongue. He was being so lovely to her and she was emotionally fired up, so she climaxed.

"Good god girl," Blair said, pulling his head away spluttering. "You gave me no warning; that was so quick."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all," he grinned, pushing pussy soaked fingers into her mouth. She sucked greedily, indicating to him she was in one of her hot sexy moods. He pulled out his inflamed cock and she bent and sucked it wet and then turned to sprawl on the table to receive it in her favorite doggy position.

Holly's mouth slipped into her familiar big 'O' as the bloated bulbous head stretched the lips shielding her cunt and she sucked in air pleasurably as she felt it slither over her sensitive zone just inside. She groaned and heaved and he grunted, "Have you come again already?"

"Yes."

"You're sexed up. Watch that I don't make you pregnant."

There was no reply. Blair ground away until his face turned purple and turning her head to look back at him Holly saw his eyeballs were almost popping.

"Oh, didn't we have a great time?" she cooed, relaxing her squeeze to allow him to withdraw. As usually he wiped himself on her panties and handed them to her to use.

"Is there something you wish to tell me? I'm referring to my comment about pregnancy... you didn't reply."

Holly looked away.

"Come on Holly. We agreed, no secrets between us, remember?"

"Yes, and I have not been honest with you. I told you I carry condoms when I travel in case I get into situations with guys. That left the implication I was on the pill or some other contraceptive."

"Yes, that was my thought... oh god, you haven't been protected and only occasionally I have climaxed over your back or on your tits. The other times..."

"You have blasted inside me, leaving your sperm looking for my eggs. Yes darling and I have to say the last few days are perfect timing to be drenched internally with sperm. I was waiting for the right time to tell you but I couldn't determine when would be the right time."

"You should have told me."

"I know. I've handled it badly," Holly said defiantly.

"I'm not mad at you. Answer me this: if you become pregnant will you stay and allow me to help rear our child?"

"Yes of course. In no way am I possessive about this. I love you Blair and want you to be the father of my child. You choosing to share parenthood will be a huge bonus. If it's a girl would you like us to call her Rebecca?"

"That has already crossed my mind. Yes I would like that, very much. It would be the greatest gift you could give me. Holly, I really do love you and you have resurrected me -- your have succeeded where those around me were failing. I had been considering selling my share in the clinic because I felt I was not pulling my weight and beginning to lose confidence. Paul is distraught that I'm thinking of leaving. I must call him now and tell him you have convinced me to stay, that you are healing me. I've been twice blessed by having two wonderful women at my side but you are the amazing one." Holly laughed. "Off you go and call Paul but hurry back. I'll be on the bed ready to help you make a baby."

THE END