All Comments on 'Holly's Breeding Ch. 03'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

She agreed to the divorce with no complaint because Kevin was rich. She was not concerned that others would find out. They would know as soon as she showed up with him at a family function. Or was she planning on disappearing? If so it would make little difference whether the videos/photos were released. Kevin will dump her after a while - she is twice his age - when she starts to sag he will put her out on the street. What a losing piece of shit she is a despicable character. Notice she did not even apologize to her husband for being a faithless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Degradation

It is difficult to imagine a story that paints a picture of a degraded woman and a degraded black man more than this. Anyone who thinks this story is about black superiority should think again. The KKK would LOVE this story and would repost it on their website if they have one. If you hate women and also hate blacks; if you are both racist and sexist, this story is for you. Neither the wife or her bull/pimp/fucker have even a smidgen of redeeming value. Both are depicted as subhuman animals. In fact, that's an insult to animals.

On the other hand, hubby doesn't come across as a hell of a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lame

waste of time adding part 3,2 wasnt to good and 1 was ok for the type of story.husband has no balls and the wife has too many.her worry is people and son finding out?but then its ok because guy is rich?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...

So he's sitting around jerking off to videos of his wife gitting hammered by a big black cock and raising his daughter by him self?...

Man that's going to be one fucked up child... Good thing this is just a story.

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago
Hot twist!

The mother-daughter humiliation angle was rather unique but super hot. May I suggest a bull-mother-daughter lust triangle as a future idea? The bull could start off as the daughter's highschool boyfriend or the bully of a son.

pakmul48pakmul48over 10 years ago
loser

Bet you like that black penis more than the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kevin should be dead

Fucking pussy

1*

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
What?????

I thought you said that you didn't write stories ending with wimpy cucks. As pathetic and gross as he was Kevin was the only man in this story.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Sorry, Wrong Author

You are the author that only writes about wimps and cucks being humiliated by domineering "Jabba the Hut"s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It could have been good.

I guess you can say that about a lot of things, including most stories. This was too long, too repetitive and ended up saying absolutely nothing. My wife fucked on me so she got rich. Cause I couldn't think af an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Payback

The wimpy husband should have shot his BIG black balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed this story once it picked up

Hi,

Thank you for this story. I enjoyed seeing how she became obsessed with Black Cock.

The same thing has happened to me, it is so true, the saying...Once you Go Black, You never go back... I haven't had sex with my white husband for 4 years since I went Black, and I promise you, if I was still of breeding age, I would BEG for my Black Lover to Breed me. Trust me, you have it absolutely right, Once a white wife or any woman, is addicted to Black Cock it is THE only thing that matters. And YES, in the main Black Men are more ALPHA than even strong white men. My husband is no wimp, but once I had my first Black Cock, I could never quite see him as a real man anymore. He doesn't know I am cheating, he thinks I am menopausal and have lost all interest in sex. I am sure he is frustrated, but he loves me and accepts our married life has evolved into a more platonic state, that happens naturally to many couples as you get slightly older.

So it has happened to him a little earlier, that's all.

I often wonder if he knows I am another man's whore, a Black Man's Slut. I wonder would he get enraged or aroused. Would it result in divorce or an open cuckold marriage.

I actually wouldn't want him as a knowing cuckold. I think, like Holly, I would prefer to divorce him and feel free to be who my Black Lover has taught me I really am. A Black Cock Slut who would if asked or directed to do so, would service just about ANY Black Man for him.

Those who have criticized the husband or wife in this story, or even the author do not understand the complexities of emotion in a situation like this. The husband went through a roller-coaster of emotions, but in the end he knew, he understood his wife's addiction. He had reached a point where he had come out the other side of his turmoil and though he was unquestionably hurting, had realised that he would never be able to meet her needs like Kevin could so he had accepted divorce was inevitable, and if so, then why not amicable?

I am glad that his decision to finally seek divorce came when his wife placed her Black Lovers sexual needs above the needs of baby Rebecca. I think this is wrong of any man to expect of any woman & she should have refused to place Kevins needs above her baby's needs. But I also understand her on some level, it is difficult to ignore your crying child at feed time, but for the few minutes it may have taken her to take her Black Lovers nut into her womb, would she have been any less of a caring mother to her daughter, I doubt it.

What I would have enjoyed here would have been if the husband, who clearly enjoyed his wife recounting her first Black Train encounter, had been gradually enticed into becoming a reluctant cuckold through tease & denial, until he too was hooked on his wife's Black Only lifestyle. It was a bit hypocritical of him to take his pleasure from watching & spying on them and try to still hold the moral high-ground over his wife.

I was also secretly hoping that baby Rebecca had been Black Bred into Holly by that first Black Train in the cellar. I mean hubby had the chance to stop it, he could have busted in on that private party and none of this would have happened, but he chose to watch, to listen, to do nothing...therefore he accepted his fate from the outset.

I was hoping when Holly was sent to her sisters and became a wanton wife for her husband, that it would turn out to be simply to give him false hope of the baby being his...This story had the potential to be a really cruel cuckold story and in not taking that direction was a little disappointing for me. But nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lena x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad Story

This has got to be the saddest story I have ever read in Literatica. Unfortunately, it sounds like it is probably a true story, which makes it worse. If there was a happy ending it was that the husband had custody over his daughter. I wish the ex-wife well in the life she has chosen. Yuch!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD THING WHITY WAS A WIMP!

no nigga wants his cock shot off and if he publicized those photos and videos it would show the whole world what lowlifes we niggas really are!!!!!

BREED STRONG!

BREED BLACK!

CASTRATE WHITY SO WE CAN HAVE ALL THE FINE WHITE BITCHES!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

To Lena to bad your husband does not know that you are a dirty black slut I hope he finds out and ships your scumy assto a Mexican whore house so you could fuck all the scum bags and die of aids. the husband in this story should the to the wife the back basted should have his balls cut so he and other scum bags cant infect the human race,fuck all you basted that think that way and you scum sucking bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Just a little note for avlot of these people. .. it dont matter one rats ass black or white there are variations in size of all men i personally have done the reverse of the never go back lol I had a few fine dark skinned girls swearing once you go white you know its right ....

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Sorry

He should have gone Baricuda on her ass! A house cat? Lol in this case he should have BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
under rated .. deserves a higher score.

wierd story this one ..

on one hand am thinking btb , go public with it all ,

ruin her with her family & friends etc,etc,etc

on the other am thinking .. let it go move on nobody needs to know

and nobody will think less of the cuckolded husband & the total betrayl

wife is a dumb worthless cunt , lol in her early 40's .. hooked up with college age kids.

whats she got .. 3 to 7 years & then kevin is going to dump her ass & she ends up a lonely, old, used up, broken down whore.

kevins father may be rich ...but i doubt kevin or her will see much money before kevin gets bored with her & kicks her to the kerb.

goodriddance & be thankful it happens when you are 40 & able to start again with someone more relaible & trustworthy.

clever story , voyeur , cuckold , cheating wife , betrayl , bbc addict , breeder ,

D/s , humiliation , degredation ,

author really covers alot of bases with this tale ..

interesting & intriguing combo.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where's the birth certificate?

Maybe we are being told how Obama got conceived by that traitorous Commie, nigger-loving Stanley Durham.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Well written series, a little overdone on the sex scenes

Hit every cliche known to mankind re pushing the anti cuck nerves, well the normal male nerves. The hub is a wuss for taking this laying down, although he did get a good divorce and custody out of it.

I couldnt a held it in, and dear kevin would not be in very good shape after I hired some goons to break some bones and crush his balls.

You did a good job antagonizing the vast majority of your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm so horny for any and all

Wanna give me a black girl with huge tits? Yeah!!! Wanna have a black man join us with his 16-18 inch cock Wooo!!! Wanna have a bisexual interracial three way? Want the white man to cum out on top Yippie!!! Gotta say fat fuck Kevin made me sick but so did the chumped out wife. The hubby knew all along what the deal was and never turned his bitch slut wife in to the court or his lawyer before all the junk hit the fan. I've never heard a story like this or been able to fathom it. Good riddance to all in the story. I hope the white baby is fine and the black baby dies of SIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

SCUM BAG STORY SCUM BAG WIFE SCUM BAG BOYFREIND .SCUM BAG WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lena

I hope your husband catches you like the husband in the story and kicks your whore ass to the curb,, but in reality Kevin would either be a drug dealer on the way to prison or working at McDonalds, so I hope your broke ass can still sell your pussy to support yourself when he does

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Ignore the trolls. Keep on writing, you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IDK

I Don't Know what to say or think. This was definitely well thought out and arranged. It was well written and flowed. But the subject was shit. The story is sad. The main characters are pathetic. Both husband and wife. The son, Jake, and the baby Rebecca are casualties. His inability to live the life they both evidently wanted for his whole marriage showed his weakness. All he had to do was to make it happen. She wanted to Belong and to be Controlled, Manipulated, and Humiliated. She was the bitch that didn't even let her husband know what she needed of him, so it took a grotesque overweight black man and some Vodka and her marriage was over. Manipulation was inside her, as illustrated by how she danced her husband around after the party and supposedly 'made up' with him. Holly finally became the slut that was always inside her all along. And there is really nothing erotic or sexual about this, even though there is very much in the way of coitus here. I give it a "3" star. Just because it is well put together, but had to take points off because of the subject and outcome. If you, as a writer, were looking for a story that would move your readers and elicit an emotional response - you got it. But don't expect me to feel compassion for anyone in the story except the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

ONE DUMB STORY THE HUSBAN ONE ASS HOLE THE WIFE ONE LOW LIFE SLUT KEVIN ONE ASS HOLE AND KEVIN FAMILY ONE LOW IFE ASSHLOESYOUR STORY IS PURE SHIT SUCKS LIKE THE WIFE KEVIN AND THE HUSBANBAD LOW LIFE STORY.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 6 years ago
Conclusion

Ending was weak AF....she got no comeuppance...good story but when you write always know where you'll end up..

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
YUK

As If Kevin's Parents Help Out ....No. No. No. No!.... You Get It!

Please I don't Like This Story !!!.....It Is Too Close To Being Real!..... We all like to see the " A" The slut getting fucked by a massive black cock....." B " A Bloody brilliant B.T.B!. " C" The Hubby To Win!.... What we don't like is what She Did to Hubby! And what about the Bastards who Fucked Her!......Man!... We Want Aussie Justice!....(Castrate The Bastards) See Ya! WOOF! ★★★☆

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
HA ! HA ! HA !

Silly ! Totally silly . To think , you sat down putting this rubbish onto a computer ! Oh God , some people ...........

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
Wow really not BTB, but sure as Hell not RAAC either.

The entire thing seems intent on showing how she is totally giving herself to her black men. WHY? Why the farce about loving him etc. This just sucked. If she would have had even a trace of remorse or sadness about what she did. And for his sake, he's just a cuckold jerk off who managed to divorce the bitch. Shame

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
she sure wanted out

great story, and well told,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story got me on edge. Good ending cheating white bitch got war she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave 69

I agree great story couldnt stop reading till end. To be honest I'm not one for that black submission master shite. But I really liked this. Hopefully Kevin will bin her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very disappointing!

All that buildup and at the end the dumb cunt didn’t get any punishment, it was like happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Personally

I would have shot the lot of them at Jakes party even if it had meant jail for life, Those kind of smucks shouldn't be allowed to live they are a stain on society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Black men don't take whores as there permanent partner. And we don't like to share. It would of been better if Kevin dump her .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unrealistic ending. Like consequences shown by the end of the story; plus how many 40's -50's milfs have baby after baby??

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

The husband was a fool. So this idiot is now a single father in his 40's, who is going to raise a baby daughter whose appearance will remind him of his slutty ex-wife. I feel sorry for the baby girl. Kevin has no love for Holly. He is accepting her worship of his big cock because no woman within 10 years of his own age will have anything to do with his despicable behavior and disgustingly fat body. Holly is a complete moron in every way. I kept reading with the hope the author would have a good ending. However, the ending was terrible. Holly seems to have gotten a rich guy with a big cock. Though, all readers know Kevin will eventually dump her for a younger slut. Everyone else gets sorrow. Jake will be devastated. Will Jake hate his mother? What does Holly's mother think of her for abandoning her baby to be a sex slave to a pig? Rebecca will have major self-esteem issues as she realizes Holly chose a dick over her. The husband was screwed up from chapter one and never improved.

He is psychologically unfit to raise a baby. Yucky story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot better ways to handle a situation like this,I would have just played it cool,and did a lot of pussy eating and getting sloppy seconds! He should have stuck around to watch Rebecca and Kev’s kid while holly and kev make more!

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Predictable to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the reason bullets were made

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goofy at best trash lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More woman has big black in her thats all she wants have as many black kids pop out of Hër know my aunt is one of them she is on 7th black kid to pop out of her from diderent black guys she going 40 yrs old she letting herself get knocked up every year said want as many black kids put inside me till her eggs run dry

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

A true BTB story! Holly turned into a BBC Size Queen from a “normal” wife. What’s she going to do after Kevin dumps her because of the approx 20 years age differences with her somewhere between late thirties and late forties. Her son will likely disown her also. With Kevin’s physical description he could have a heart attack at anytime or have medical issues down the line. How many more black babies will this slut pop out now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story however I think you looked for a quick ending not because you had arrived at the ending, it was more like you gave up on the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She got off free and clear. For all the mess I read the payback needed to be more. No, she doesn't have to have a bad life, but she and kevin need to get what's coming. BTW, Black people don't say "you is fine" and stuff like that . that was serious turn off. In the future replace cock with dick. And I agree, you gave up like your inner cuck.

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

You should make an 18 years later story where Rebecca turns into a black cock slut too, despite her dad's best efforts, because of what she occasionally witnessed her mother do.

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

What an intriguing tale this 3 phase twisted story was. Horribly described in livid detail. Excellently written for our eyes. Ugliness revealed to the light of day. Evil openly displayed for al to see. Lust driven actions reeking as they told of great love. Ha!!! Winner and loser revealed at the last with equal explanation of each. Glad for the man and his son and now his new daughter. Very sorry for his ex wife and her repugnant surrender to that evil black man. One hell of a story and believable. Left me shaking my head that she could act like that leaving her daughter behind. Can't understand that part. I was hoping when Kevin acted up when she stopped to feed the baby that she might change but no such luck. I give this story 5 stars. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holly was cheating on her husband with Kevin that the time before. Jake graduate party's Holly was drunk an started to have sex with the group of young men 's in the basement of her home with her husband outside at the grill working

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My God, you wrote a BTB story without Burning the Bitch. What the hell is wrong with you? So he took a bunch of videos, but did nothing to ruin her reputation. He did nothing to destroy her relationship with the son. The fat black kid felt no pain. You let an evil bitch win and, what troubles me most, is that I think you get off on that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I swear every story is always the exact same like seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah right. Because the husband needs to gather even MORE evidence. Qnd oh yeah have ot keep Holly happy with the fat, rotund Kevin who happens to be rich. Whatever. Life while not always fair is certainly not so stereotypical or simple.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the Anons who said "burn the bitch", consider he was protecting his children for their future. She was clearly mentally disturbed, and eventually would pay for her actions. If she were that much older than Kevin, he is would eventually get bored with her, and then she would be up in deep sh*t and alone. Also consider, if she were in or approaching middle-age, having children and rearing them that late would be a lot of physical/mental wear-and-tear. Not to mention her first family would likely ghost her too. So, the ex-husband has no need to exact revenge but let time and nature take it's toll on her. He has custody and no divorce payments. A responsible, loving custodial father of a young girl would have no problem finding a new wife. My Ex walked out on me and our 6 yr-old at age 39 for a student in her college classes, and I found a new wife with a 7 yr-old in 18 months. Made me a very happy man too. Remember, the best revenge is living well (and happily).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep writing these kind of stories and I want to know if Holly and Kevin got married. I am wet in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely one of the more ridiculous stories centred around a cheating wife. I don't buy the scenario for one moment but it was rather entertaining for what it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userengywwok@engywwok
Middle aged man with fantasies. I hope to share some of my stories with fellow readers and writers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES