Holly's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holl, you home?"

"Yes, I'll be out in a minute."

I closed the lid of the laptop and went through to the living room.

"How'd you get on with Alexandra?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure, I think she wants to see me again, after Christmas."

"Did she say why?"

"I've got to see a couple of people first, Giles and Maria?" I looked at her, waiting to see if she recognised the names. She looked blank at first, then said

"Oh let me guess, makeover and deportment?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I should do." It was a trick I hadn't pulled for a long time, not since I'd last seen my dad; little girl looking for confirmation of a decision. Zoe provided the rationale for it.

"What have you got to lose, she's giving you those for free, girl." She smiled and hugged me. "A new you for the New Year." I felt her look at her watch over my shoulder. "Shit I've got to get ready."

"What for?" I asked.

"Got a client tonight, some African bigwigs kid, apparently he's new here." She released me and strode to her room. Looking back over her shoulder she said smiled again.

"Daddy's very rich, don't wait up for me."

Feeling thoroughly deflated I went back into my own room. I could hear Zoe moving about, she took a shower, then dried her hair. Some time later I heard her leaving as I tried to concentrate on an essay about Macroeconomics, but I couldn't concentrate.

I opened the web browser again and surfed a bit until I was inexorably drawn back to the adverts for escorts again. After a while I made a decision and went into the bathroom.

Taking a pair of nail scissors, the only thing I could find, I set about removing my pubic hair over the toilet bowl. Turning on the shower I waited until the water was running hot before climbing in, armpit razor in hand. Scraping at the short stubble the scissors had left I started shaving myself. After a few minutes I was totally smooth down there.

It felt strange to touch myself without the soft hair I'd grown so used to. It actually felt good, sexy and with a forbidden naughtiness as my fingers caressed the smooth wet skin. The water was starting to turn cold, so I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around myself.

In my room I plugged in the hair dryer and dried my hair, brushing out the tangles. Some deodorant and then into my big fluffy dressing gown, hanging my wet towel on the rail over the radiator. I went into the tiny kitchen, found a half bottle of white wine and some cheese, then stretched out on the dilapidated sofa to watch TV.

I must have dozed off, because I suddenly started at the sound of my mobile ringing and buzzing in my dressing gown pocket. The screen clock said it was half past midnight, and it was Zoe calling. I thumbed the little green icon to take the call.

"Zoe?"

"Holl, you have to come and meet Kwaze and his pal, we're having a party," she giggled as a deep man's voice said something in the background I couldn't quite make out.

"Come on Holl, these guys are fun."

"Zo, what are you on about?"

"Come over and join the party babe, Kwaze has a friend who'd like to meet you, and they have a lot of gifts, if you follow me." Realisation slowly dawned on me, as she giggled again.

"Zo, no, I'm not doing that." I heard her moan throatily.

"Oh come on Holl, you can get a chance to try before you buy." she giggled again.

"Kwaze said he'll get his driver to pick you up, we're in suite ten-eleven." She gave me the name of the hotel, I recognised it as one of the most expensive in Knightsbridge.

"I haven't anything to wear Zo." I protested, but that little worm in the back of my mind was waking up to the situation now.

"That's not true, what abut that little black dress you wore last spring? You looked totally delicious in that." I had also been four or five pounds lighter then, though.

But you could squeeze into it the worm said, you probably won't have it on for too long anyway. Matching heels and a bit of slap, go on, why not? It was a persistent little beast. I gave in.

Twenty minutes later the entry phone buzzed, I was still applying my lipstick.

"Give me a minute." I shouted into the speaker.

"Yes miss." an anonymous voice replied.

When I was ready I walked carefully down the stairs, anxious in case the unfamiliar heels would send me tumbling down to ruin any chance of seeing what being an escort was going to be about. I made it safely down to the door, adjusted my dress and stepped outside. There was a new Lexus waiting at the pavement, a large, and I mean big, coloured guy in a suit was holding the back door open.

"Miss Jordan?" he asked.

I nodded, then tottered over to the car, trying to remember how to get in, wearing a dress without displaying everything. The door closed behind me, and I was grateful the driver had the heat turned up because I hadn't thought just how cold it would be with only a light bolero jacket across my shoulders.

Despite the late hour, there was still plenty of traffic on the road, but it wasn't long before we turned into an underground car park. The driver stopped opposite a bank of lifts, got out and held the door open for me. I managed to get out of the car maintaining a semblance of elegance and shivered.

"Take the right hand elevator to floor ten, suite eleven will be to your left miss." he rumbled at me. I got in the lift, pressed the button marked ten, and the doors closed behind me.

When they opened again I stepped out into a carpeted corridor, to my left the door to suite eleven was slightly ajar. I could hear Zoe laughing at something as I approached it. I stopped, suddenly very, very nervous. Taking a deep breath I hesitated, should I knock, or just walk in or, the thought bubbled up, run away?

The decision was taken out of my hands as the door suddenly swung open, a tall thin black man stood in the doorway. He had an open necked shirt on, waistcoat, matching trousers and the deepest black eyes I could ever remember. A small black beard and thin moustache adorned his face, split by a broad, welcoming smile.

"You must be Holly." he said as those eyes looked me up and down.

"Umm, yes." was all I could manage.

"I am Jamal." He stepped back in invitation.

"Miss Holly Jordan." he announced as I stepped over the threshold. I could smell whisky on his breath as I passed him. This was some suite; a large room, with several doors, presumably bedrooms along one side. Zoe was sat on a large white leather couch. There was a glass topped coffee table in front of it. A broad shouldered young coloured man, wearing a shirt and trousers, but no shoes or socks, knelt with his back to me, the pink of his soles contrasting sharply with his dark skin. He looked over his shoulder at Jamal's announcement. He too had a small fashionable beard that was split by gloriously white teeth.

"Miss Jordan, we have heard much about you." I glanced at Zo, who had the grace to look away. This guy was good looking, if a little overweight, but he couldn't have been more than a couple of years older than me.

"You may call me Kwaze, and you are ... Holly?"

"Holl is fine." I said.

"Miss Allen suggested you may like an early Christmas present." he said, indicating a brown A5 envelope on the end of the table. It looked like it had an inch or two of filling.

"I hope you like it." he said. He started to stand up, turning to face me. Behind him, on the table I saw thin white lines of powder. Zoe got up from her seat and walked over to me, taking my hand and air-kissing my cheeks.

"Come and dance Holl, let's get the party started."

She drew me to the middle of the room, swaying to the music that was quietly playing in the background. She raised her arms above her head and eased into the smooth rhythm, seemingly losing herself in the insistent beat. I tried following her moves, feeling awkward and out of practice, but soon I was relaxed, swaying and bumping against Zoe.

Kwaze asked me if I wanted a drink. When I suggested a Prossecco he told Jamal to pour a glass of Champagne. After my exertions with Zoe it tasted delicious. She was still dancing by herself lost in the music as I sat sipping my drink. There was something different about her, she seemed to need to keep moving. I tried making small talk with Kwaze as I figured out the dynamic between him and Jamal. It was fairly obvious to me that Jamal worked for Kwaze, despite being at least ten years older than him. Where Jamal was finely chiselled features, flat stomached and wiry, Kwaze looked softer, more childlike. He was carrying more weight than he should, and even at this age he seemed to have a slight pot belly. Jamal though was interesting, in all the right ways.

Zoe came over and sat between me and Kwaze, whilst Jamal had taken a seat angled toward the sofa. She leant forward, almost doubling over as, picking up a gold coloured tube she took a line of what I'd guessed was coke up each nostril. Sitting upright, and wiping her her nose with her fingers she turned to look at me. Her eyes were bright, glowing almost.

"Go on, try some, Kwaze has plenty of everything to go round." she giggled again.

I suppose it was late night champagne on an empty stomach, or maybe it was the look in Zoe's eye. Whatever, I did as she had, placing the end of the golden tube, and it was gold, I could see the tiny little hallmarks on the side, into a nostril, I knelt down by the table, leaning over the little lines of powder, and sniffed hard, first one side, then the other.

Coughing, I tried to stand again as the rush hit me; everything came into focus, the music was clearer, sweeter, colours much brighter. As Zoe came closer I could see the stitching on her dress, the little clumps of mascara on her lashes as she stood right in front of me, the electricity of our boobs brushing together made my breathing quicken.

"Y'know, Holl, I've always wanted to do this."

Then she kissed me full on the lips. I almost started to pull away, to say no, but her soft full lips and flickering tongue trapped me there. It was so different from when I had kissed guys, she placed a hand behind my neck holding me as her tongue searched around my mouth. I began to respond, moaning and pressing closer to her. Her heels made her a bit taller than me, I placed my hands on the swell of her hips as she caught my tongue, gently sucking it, teasing the tip, flicking it with her own. My hands moved of their own accord, pulling her tighter into me, one on her buttocks, the other in the middle of her back, squashing her into me.

I closed my eyes, knowing this was wrong, but not wanting to stop the sparkling rush of pleasure that came with every heartbeat, with every touch. Caught in her embrace, she slowly manoeuvred me around the table until my calves touched the sofa. The sudden obstruction caused me to overbalance; I fell backwards, taking her with me. We were both giggling and panting as we looked into each other's eyes, me lying almost on my back and Zoe, holding herself up on her arms. She looked back over her shoulder, I could see Kwaze and Jamal, stood behind her, drinks in hand.

"Are you watching boys? Enjoy the show."

Her black-brown eyes roamed my face for a second, then she leaned in again, though this time instead of kissing my lips she nuzzled at my neck; feather-light caresses in the soft dip under my ears, then she gently nibbled the lobe sending thrills all the way down to my stomach. Bunching my hair, she kissed me again. Suddenly I was full of need; need for her to show me the way.

I returned the kiss passionately, groaning when she broke it as she moved down my body, kissing my neck tenderly, then lower, rubbing her face against my breasts. I arched my back luxuriously, like a cat being stroked. She cupped both of my tits in her hands, her thumbs playing over the nipples that traitorously began to harden in the lacy cups of my bra. I didn't want her to stop seducing me. I placed a hand on the back of her head, drawing her down to my chest, wanting more.

She slipped the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders, pulling the bodice down, exposing the lacy bra Simon had bought me last year. Her mouth closed over my left nipple as she massaged the right breast with her hand. My breath caught in my throat as she gently nibbled and teased me through the material, then she changed sides, I was moaning quietly now, aware that my pussy was getting wet with arousal. She sat up and back, eyes glowing, lips wet; she looked like some African queen, gloriously imperial, taking her pleasure of her white love slave.

Unbuttoning her blouse, she shrugged it off, then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Shrugging her shoulders, the straps fell down her arms, but she held the cups against her breast. I sat up to get closer to my queen and she let the material fall away. Her breasts were firm, the nipples already distended, brown like dark Belgian chocolate and larger than mine. Around each one was a golden six pointed star, held in place with a bar through the nipple. I licked the left one, for the first time ever I touched a woman with sexual intent.

"Yes Holl, like that." she cooed as I scraped the thickening bud with my teeth, "Mmm yes."

Her reactions, her words, were turning me on even more. She held my head against her tits as I suckled, nibbled and licked her. I was aware that she was touching herself between her legs as I feasted upon the hard nubbins. She gasped and shuddered.

"Oh baby, fuck you are hot, I could eat you all up." She pushed me back down and slithered off me, kneeling on the floor between my legs. I knew what was coming. Bunching the skirt of my dress up around my waist she rubbed my wet lacy thong.

"Mmm yes." she murmured quietly so only I could hear her. She hooked a finger around the flimsy material and moved it to one side.

"Ooh, you naughty girl, you've shaved for me."

She ran a finger up my wet lips, drawing the moisture up to my clit and sending more thrills through my body. Her tongue snaked out, sending another wave of pleasure through me. She planted her lips over my sex, her tongue rippling over my secret pleasure. She was truly far more adept than any of the boys I had known; as a finger tip brushed the inner part of my pussy lips I had the first mini orgasm, when she went deeper with two fingers hooked upwards she found the spot that really set me off, my hips bucking underneath her as her mouth latched onto my pussy, I was tossing my head side to side as a little squeal escaped from my mouth.

As I came down my muscles spasmed, little shudders of pleasure keeping me breathless. Zoe rose to her feet, looking down at me with a satisfied smirk on her face. She stepped out of her skirt and, turning round, gave me a view of her perfect arse as she took her thong off, bending over gracefully so I could see her tight little pucker. She straightened again, now dressed only in black hold ups and her heels, I noticed not only those incredibly sexy nipple shields but also the spangle in her belly button, five sparkling fronds hanging from it, and a thin golden chain emphasising the swell of her hips and flat belly. She too was shaved, but with a tight little strip of her above her opening.

To me, just then, she looked beautiful and magnificent. She glanced across at Kwaze, who nodded, then she positioned herself, straddling my head. Her pussy was just above my face, the lips a darker brown, contrasting with her coffee coloured skin. It was obvious what she wanted from me. I hesitated; half an hour ago, when I'd walked into this room I'd hardly so much as kissed a girl, now I was going to make love to Zoe.

She reached back and started playing with my still sensitive pussy lips as I raised my face to her, my tongue extended to lick her labia. They were soft, slightly salty, and as I drew my tongue over them she moaned loudly. I didn't think I could get any more turned on, but then I saw the two men, naked and hard, standing in front of Zoe. She abandoned my pussy, leaning forward to take Kwaze in her mouth and wrapping her small hand around Jamal's much bigger cock, I lost sight then of what she was doing as I concentrated on pleasuring her. I found that as she was leaning forward I could easily slide two fingers into the hot wet hole as my tongue worked her clit; it grew in my mouth so I could suck and tease it. She was moaning loudly, though whether it was because of what I was doing, or just for the boy's benefit I didn't know.

Kwaze said something I didn't catch as her thighs were clamped around my head. She rose and repositioned herself in the classic sixty-nine position, my brief disappointment at losing her, my longing to service her soon satisfied again as she lowered herself to my face again, she was using her fingers on me, her arse raised up so I could only touch her clit.

I realised what the men had intended when Kwaze's cock appeared above me. He guided it to her nether lips as I licked her, then he pushed in all the way. Her pussy easily expanded to accommodate the intruder. He started thrusting as I concentrated on her clit, she was grunting and moaning at the double stimulation. Her belly clenched above me as she came, a little trickle of bitter fluid filled my mouth, but Kwaze just kept going. I was aware too, of Jamal, somewhere near Zoe's face and my thighs. I pictured him, with his cock in her mouth as she fingered my pussy, I came again at the thought.

"Let Jamal have the white slut." I heard Kwaze grunt.

He pulled out of Zoe, and I gave him a quick lick as the tip of his cock dropped down to my face. Zoe climbed off me, moving to the other side of the sofa's arm so she could lie over it and suckle my tits. Jamal, climbed between my legs, rubbing the thick head of his cock over my lips and clit, sending little thrills sparkling through my body. I knew then I wanted to be thoroughly fucked by him. I raised my legs to give him better access, pulling them back by the simple expedient of putting my hands behind my knees. Kwaze evidently was back inside Zoe, fucking her as she pinched my nipples, telling him how good it felt. I understood why she was so vocal; to give her client a good time; 'The Girlfriend Experience' I remembered.

All analytical thought rushed from my head though as Jamal slowly pushed into me. He was long, and thick, bigger than any of the men I'd had before.

"She's tight, like a little boy." he said grinning at his boss as he waited for me to adjust to his size.

I looked up at him, his ebony skin shining over his muscular torso, muscles and veins standing out like a classical Greek statue, he had no excess fat; there was even a six-pack to admire, truly beautiful to me. I started to move underneath him, rocking my hips at the deliciously full sensation, capturing his attention. He started to move now, in counterpoint to my rhythm. Zoe was moaning loudly again, telling Kwaze how good it felt, and I now did the same, moaning how big Jamal was, though that certainly was no lie.

The men kept on fucking us, we kept telling them how magnificent their cocks were, how nobody could match their sexual prowess, all the time the room filled with the sounds and smell of sex. I came so often I was like a ball of jelly, all awareness centred around the thick rod of man meat filling my pussy. Above me Zoe's face suddenly changed, her eyes widened and she squealed.

"Oh my god Holl, he's in my arse, he's in my arse" tears of pain were running down her face.

Jamal grabbed my attention again by slapping my tits, the sharp, unexpected pain adding to my pleasure, I couldn't think straight any-more, and then he pulled out. I was afraid he'd try to do what his boss was doing to Zo, but he didn't. He moved to straddle my face, his balls hanging down in front of me. I tried to suck them both into my mouth at the same time but, like his cock, they were far too big.