Holly's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of Zoe's head and forced himself into her mouth. He fucked her face as he'd fucked my pussy, Zoe was gagging, thick strings of drool dripping down the cock and into my eyes. I heard a shout from Kwaze as he came in Zoe's arse and a second later I saw Jamal's balls tighten and his cock pulse as he filled Zoe's mouth with his cum. My body betrayed me one more time as I orgasmed at the sight of all this debauchery. The men stood back as Zoe drooped over me, Jamal's cum dripping from her lips, then she kissed me, filling my mouth with salty thick goo. We stayed like that for some time, tongues playing in each others mouths, slowly coming down from what was certainly my most intense sexual experience ever.

"It is very late, ladies. You will stay the night." Kwaze said.

I looked Zoe in the eyes, she smiled and nodded happily. We gathered up our discarded clothes, and went into a bathroom that was nearly as big as the flat we shared. Stripping off our remaining garments Zoe figured out how to get the big double waterfall shower working. I stepped in with her and soon the hot water was working its magic as we soaped each other up, kissing like old lovers, the water and soap making our skin slippery.

"Are you okay Zo?" I asked, "when you said he was fucking your arse I got scared a bit."

She grinned.

"It was just a bit unexpected. Anyway he's not very big." she held a hand up and crooked her little finger. We both laughed, then embraced and kissed again.

"That Jamal is definitely a big boy though, I thought he'd dislocate my jaw the first time I sucked him." she said.

I sighed happily at my memory of him inside me.

"Is it always like this?" I asked.

"Shit no, it's rare to have a stud like Jamal, mostly its old men who can't get it up."

"And what about us?" She looked puzzled at my question. "I liked it when, you know..."

She moved closer, "Was that your first time?"

"Yes, I didn't know it would be so... different."

"I liked it too Holl, we made a good team in there. I know Alexandra runs a couple of girls who only work in pairs, and it pays better."

That brought me down to earth, I had just prostituted myself, like a whore. Zoe must have been a mind-reader.

"Holl, baby, we just got paid a shit load of money to do what women all over the country do for free and, admit it, you liked it didn't you, you horny bitch."

She smiled again before saying:

"So, what do you think? Would you do it again?"