Holly's Night at the Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers

Holly shook her head, still half in shock. Jack rubbed his swollen cock head up and down against Holly's well-lubed, cum-filled slit.

"Oh fuck, honey," Jack said, feeling the seeping dampness, "Your pussy is so wet with cum."

Standing by Holly's head, James shoved his long, slick cock into Holly's face and muttered, "Suck me clean, bitch."

Jack plunged his erect cock deep into his girlfriend's wet pussy. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her slick, still tight, cum-drenched inner walls that stroked his shaft. Holly moaned and thrust her hips at him as she slurped and licked the cum and pussy juice and off James's long dick.

Jack moaned and almost exploded over the intense feeling of Holly's opened, wet pussy wrapped snugly around his plump seven inch cock.

Her swollen pussy walls, slick with cum, gripped his length more luxuriously than he had ever felt before. It was if more of her soft sweetness was available to him to pump his cock in to. Jack pressed deep, moaning with pleasure.

"I'm gonna fuck your whore pussy again," James said to Holly, as she sucked and licked and moaned, cleaning his length with her mouth and tongue. He was getting hard again, as he muttered at her.

His eyes closed, Jack continued to fuck Holly's creamy pussy.

"You liked that I raped you, didn't you, white girl?" James taunted her again, as Holly groaned and slurped and attempted to swallow the first four inches of his fat shaft.

Holly and Jack continued to moan and groan on the bed, pressing their wet, sloppy genitals together.

"You liked having your pretty pussy raped by a big nigger cock, didn't you, bitch?" James insisted, "Say you liked getting your white pussy raped," he demanded, as Holly erupted in orgasm on Jack's thrusting, spurting cock.

The two lovers came together, stroking each other tenderly.

"I liked getting my slutty white pussy raped by a big black man." Holly purred as Jack rolled off her and moved back to the other bed.

James grinned and lightly slapped her tits.

Holly gasped and flinched, prompting her to pull away from James slightly. James grinned menacingly and reached over to grip her by the throat again.

He squeezed roughly.

"Where do you think you're goin', slut?" James said, as he quickly moved around and positioned his fat cock at Holly's wet entrance. He held her body down with his strong grip and pushed his muscular, strong hips at Holly's cum-filled pussy entrance.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Holly yelled as she was completely penetrated in one deep, thrust. James cock filled her so deeply that she screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Fuckin' take that nigger dick!" James yelled gruffly, as he gripped the young woman's hips and plunged his thick, black meat deep into her tight vagina, over and over.

Holly gasped and cried out, her aching pussy getting battered with ten inches of swollen hard cock

"Oh god... oh please, oh my pussy!" Holly sobbed aloud, her cervix getting rammed repeatedly.

"Dirty, cum filled slut!" James yelled as he pounded her and slapped her face, "Slutty little whore!"

Holly cried out in shock, pulling her hands up to shield her face.

James grabbed Holly's hands and held them both tightly, binding her pale, fragile wrists with one hand.

With both hands pinned above her head, Holly shrieked and moaned as James cruelly and viciously pinched and twisted her swollen nipples with his other hand.

"You need to make me cum again, bitch!" James snarled, pounding his black meat into her mercilessly.

Holly moaned, her eyes rolling.

Jack whispered encouragingly, "You're so beautiful, getting fucked by a big black dick, baby."

Holly legs stiffened and she moaned. Her pussy fluttered, and she gasped as her slick walls rhythmically squeezed James' thick cock. She cried out loudly, her eyes shut tightly as she erupted in orgasm on his fat dick.

Over and over, waves of pleasure forced Holly's pussy to squeeze and contract on the enormous cock that filled her. Over and over James pounded her deeply, forcing her to cum, again and again in increasing intense waves.

Holly gasped and struggled and moaned. James choked her and slapped her while fucking her deeply.

He grunted and muttered into Holly's ear as he gripped her throat tightly:

"Whore."

"Dirty little bitch."

"I'm raping you white girl."

Holly kept crying out as her pussy was deeply and continuously stuffed with his hard cock. She orgasmed over and over, pussy gushing, juices dripping down her plump ass cheeks.

"You like getting raped, white whore?" James taunted, flashing his even, white grin.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes! Fuck me!" Holly demanded, continuing to cum on his thick, forceful thrusts, over and over.

"Nasty little bitch likes my abuse," James laughed, and he pumped her deeply with his cock. Holly came and came, her little pussy squirting as she writhed and moaned.

James pulled out abruptly and yanked Holly off the bed. Dazed, she stumbled against him and he pushed her roughly, face down, back onto the mattress. He yanked her bottom toward his hips and entered her from behind. Holly cried out loudly, as he yanked her back towards him using handfuls of her hair and forcing his dick into her pussy.

"Take. That. Cock. Bitch," he grunted as he fucked her. Holly's eyes squeezed shut and her face was shoved into the mattress. James slapped her ass cheeks and roughly gripped and squeezed her hips. Every so often, he reached around to slap her jiggling breasts and twist and yank her little nipples.

"Want me to fuck your ass, bitch?"James mocked cruelly as he fingered Holly's tight pink butthole.

"Please no!" Holly cried out. "Please don't hurt me like that!" she begged, as James laughed and slapped her bright red ass cheeks.

"You don't want to get ass raped by a black cock?" he continued to taunt her as he pummeled her pussy hard.

"Please..." Holly whimpered softly, "Please, anything but that."

James laughed again. He loved seeing Holly's fear of anal sex with him. Reaching forward, he yanked her hair back again, forcing her head up.

"Say you like my nigger cock, bitch," James insisted into Holly's left ear. "Say you like it, or I'll fuck your tight little ass." He gave her hair a swift yank. Holly moaned, her eyes squeezed tightly shut

.

"I said, SAY YOU LIKE MY NIGGER COCK," James insisted again, raising his voice, burying his large cock deep in her abused pussy.

"I... I... I... like... your... nigger cock..." Holly stammered, tears flowing from her eyes as she continued to take his cock abuse in her aching pussy.

"Say it again," James demanded, enjoying the feel of physically and verbally degrading Holly in front of Jack.

"Go on, say it in front of your boyfriend, admit it, you little white slut," he said silkily.

Whimpering,Holly said again, "I like your nigger cock" quietly, eyes closed.

"Louder," James insisted, "Do it right you lazy bitch." He slammed into her.

"I like your nigger cock," Holly said louder, grunting. James yanked her hair.

"I LIKE YOUR NIGGER COCK!" she said, louder still, as James grinned and fucked her pussy with long strokes.

"That's right you do, you little whore," James grinned happily as he yanked Holly's hair some more.

"Little cock sluts like getting their pussy stuffed, you're gonna be my little white whore," he said as Holly erupted in orgasm again, crying out loudly.

"Such a dirty slut," James said approvingly, as he pulled his cock out of her, then slammed it back in roughly, making her take his full length in one harsh, insistent thrust. Seeing her grimace, James pummeled her pussy over and over, stretching her painfully, cramming his cock into her, then pulling out completely and slamming her again.

"Does that hurt your pretty pussy?" James said, yanking Holly's head back again. The girl sobbed, and James grabbed her throat and squeezed.

Holly choked and struggled, and James laughed again and slapped her ass hard. He shoved her away from him, off his cock and said, "Come here bitch. Suck my cock again."

James moved and sat on the edge of the bed and barked at Holly. "I said, come here, bitch!" And Holly scrambled to obey him.

She grabbed his fat ten inch cock with both hands and tried to take him into her mouth. James pushed on the top of Holly's head and forced his cock head into her mouth. Slick and wet, his cock was covered in his cum and Jacks cum, both mixed with the Astroglide and her own pussy juice. Holly sucked and licked and moaned, hoping to please him.

Gripping her roughly by her pale blonde hair, James moved Holly's little mouth back and forth on his cock head. He tried to push himself deeper into her as her eyes bulged in fear.

"Suck!" he commanded her again loudly as he yanked her hair and smacked her face. Holly tried to take more of him in her mouth but James' cock was so huge she was afraid he wouldn't let her up to breathe.

James smacked her hard again. "I said fucking suck my dick!" he yelled.

Holly tried desperately to take James deeper in her throat. She worked her hands furiously up and down on his slick, fat shaft in an attempt to please him orally; holding her breath as long as she could. Holly slurped and swallowed and gagged and sucked.

Impatient, James roughly shoved Holly's mouth down on his shaft as the girl struggled and tried to resist his invading length. Her entire body convulsed as she choked and he yanked her head off his dick. Holly gasped loudly and coughed as James roughly slapped her then pushed her back down on his cock.

"That's it, good girl," he crooned, enjoying her tears and her gagging sounds as he used her hair, gripped in handfuls, to force her mouth on his cock.

"Such a cock slut," James said admiringly as he continued to batter her mouth and throat.

Holly gagged and turned red as James yanked her back and forth. Close to passing out, her pulled his cock out quickly and slammed Holly to the floor. Dazed, she looked up at him.

"Get back on the bed, whore," James said and he yanked Holly up by one arm.

Holly's hair was a mess. Her mascara had smeared from her eyes while she had cried and long black streaks decorated her pale skin and slapped-red cheek bones. Her lipstick was gone; the only remainder of the scarlet shade streaked from one corner of her abused mouth.

James shoved her back onto the bed, her knees open. He used his well-lubed cock head to push himself back into Holly's wet, shaved snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm..." James said appreciatively, sinking deep. "Your little whore pussy tightened right back up," he said, moving his hips slowly to enjoy the feel of her snug, clinging passage.

"Sucking my cock made your pussy tighten up, baby," James said, as he softly stroked Holly's hair, looking deep into her big blue eyes.

"Such a good whore," he moaned, continuing to fuck her little pussy.

Holly braced herself for his punishing slaps and pinches, but James continued to fuck her gently, stroking her hair and face and even her breasts lovingly.

Confused by his change in demeanor, Holly felt her pussy tingle and cling to James' enormous cock. He rode her tenderly for several minutes, whispering to her how much she pleased him, stroking and caressing her. Her mind was beginning to accept his new treatment of her and Holly felt herself building up to another orgasm. She tried to resist it but was overcome with the intensity as her entire body shook with a forceful, shuddering climax.

"That's good baby," James said softly, feeling her inner spasms clench and squeeze around his cock again. He felt her orgasm wane as he slowly pushed in and out of her, never stopping or slowing his cock thrusts. Holly clung to him now, legs wrapped tightly around his hips as he continued to fill her slick hole. Her hands gripped his arms and moved down to press his hips into hers. She reached up to touch his face and James grabbed both of her hands and held them over her head.

"Come with me baby, you're so beautiful." James whispered, close to climax.

Pinned by her wrists, Holly moaned and thrust her hips at James, shameless in the attempt to pull him deeper.

Jack stood next to the bed, fully erect again, stroking his cock. He watched the giant black man gently fuck his girlfriend as she lay beneath him, moaning with pleasure, begging for his cock. The air was filled with the smell of raw sex and the sounds of their grunts and moans. He admired the stark contrast of his girlfriends' soft, pale skin against the dark, black skin of the man who was buried deep in her pussy.

Seeing they were going to cum together, Jack crouched next to the side of the bed and reached to stroke his girlfriends' breasts lovingly. As he gently teasing her berry-pink swollen nipples, Holly erupted into orgasm again, crying out loudly and thrusting her hips up at James.

Feeling her grip him again, James was unable to stop himself from coming hard; he moaned loudly too, pressing his length against her womb and unleashing a torrent of thick hot cum into her unprotected pussy.

"You're such a little slut, baby, you took all that cum in your slutty white pussy," James said, whispering in Holly's ear. Holly squirmed and moaned with pleasure and shame.

Jack caressed her lovingly.

James pulled out of her and rolled off bed, remarking to Jack, "I'm heading for a shower," as he walked into the bathroom.

Jack continued to stroke and caress Holly. Her plump tits were pink and rosy and there was an obvious hand pattern displayed on her the delicate flushed skin of her sweaty body. She had been thoroughly fucked and lay dazed before him, eyes dilated, her pussy open.

Jack moved to Holly's open knees and climbed onto the bed between them. His hard cock found the open lips of her cum filled pussy. He entered Holly gratefully, moaning with pleasure, feeling her slack walls try to squeeze him.

In a daze, Holly's limp arms circled her boyfriends' shoulders. The intense effect of her orgasm was beginning to wear off and she moved her hips against Jacks, encouraging him deeper into her slick hole.

"Do you feel my pussy tighten around your cock, baby?" Holly asked, as Jack grunted and moaned.

Holly stroked Jack's shoulders and arms. Moaning with pleasure, he kissed her over and over, thrusting his tongue into her hot mouth, pushing his cock deep into her.

"You feel so good in my pussy," Holly said seductively, lifting her hips to meet his.

"Fuck my cunt," she said to him, "Fuck my dirty, cum-filled pussy," she said huskily.

Jack moaned loudly, he loved it when his sweet little Holly talked dirty to him.

"That's it baby, fuck my whore pussy, fuck me like the naughty slut I am," Holly encouraged, gyrating her hips up against Jack's cock. Moaning, she reached between their bodies and rubbed her swollen clit.

"FUCK YES!" Jack shouted, loving her naughty, verbal encouragement and the feel of her pussy tightening around him; the slick cum lubricating her passage for his deep thrusts. Jack loved that her little pussy was completely unprotected and had just been thoroughly fucked and opened up twice by a very big black man. He felt like he was reclaiming Holly, her pussy, her tits, her slutty little mouth, for himself, filling her with HIS cum.

Jack knew he was showing Holly who brought her the pleasure she has secretly craved.

Jack paused briefly, hugging Holly to him and rolling over, pulling Holly's body up off the mattress. He kept his dick deeply imbedded in her as he rolled her over; keeping her pussy on his cock so she could ride him.

Holly loved to ride his cock and he loved watching her fat, DD tit's bouncing as he fucked her.

"Mmmmmmm! Yes! Oh yes baby, I love your cock!" Holly exclaimed as her hips worked up and down on his shaft.

Moaning with abandonment, Holly rubbed her own large breasts as she pulled and twisted her little pink nipples; her hips raised and lowered on Jack's shaft.

Jack reached up to hold her heavy, perfectly round breasts in his hands, loving how the plump, pale globes filled his palms and spilled over generously. Her soft flesh jiggled and bounced in his hands as she rode him vigorously.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Jack moaned. He was getting close to cumming again and Holly's pussy was getting tighter and tighter as she rubbed her breasts and rode him hard.

Holly leaned her head back, her breasts thrusting forward as Jack gripped her soft flesh. The slight change of her posture caused her pussy to clench him tighter and he groaned loudly.

"Sounds like someone's having a good time," James joked, re-entering the room with a crisp white towel wrapped around his hips. Seeing Holly vigorously riding her boyfriend, tits bouncing, James dropped his towel and walked towards the bed.

"Fuck those tits are hot." James said reaching forward to casually rub and twist Holly's bouncing nipples.

"You have the nicest set of tits I've ever seen," James said appreciatively, groping Holly's large plump breasts, squeezing and kneading her pale flesh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh god, please!" Holly shouted.

Two sets of hands on her breasts sent Holly headlong into another orgasm. She jerked her hips back and forth on Jack's cock, cumming and moaning, moving and twisting up and down, pushing Jack's dick deep in her clenching, contracting hole.

"Fuck that's hot."James said, admiring Holly's orgasmic abandon. He continued to rub and grip her soft plump breasts.

Moaning, Jack came too, filling Holly's pussy again. He lay exhausted on the bed; Holly slumped over him, sighing with pleasure.

"I think I'm gunna need some more of this pussy," James said as Jack gently pulled Holly off his softening cock.

"You definitely want some more of that pussy," Jack replied, "She tightened right back up again, even after you fucked her twice."

Holly lay crumpled on the bed, breathing softly. James rubbed her breasts, arms and shoulders as he spoke softly to her.

"I've always wanted to fuck a white girl," he said, "And it's been a secret desire of mine to rape an innocent looking blonde who was terrified of me."

He chuckled at Holly's shocked expression,.

"Surprised?"James chuckled.

"I really thought you were raping me." Holly said softly, her face upturned and passive.

She lay on her side, letting James caress her soft pale skin. "I thought you might kill me," she confessed with a whisper.

"Your boyfriend there told me you had a secret yearning to be overpowered and forced," James said, tossing his head in Jack's direction. "He said you always wanted to fuck a black cock, too."

"You know what else he said," James asked, "He said you want to try double penetration. I want to try that too."

Blushing scarlet, Holly grinned and ducked her head down.

Looking up again, a soft smile on her face, she said, "How about we try that after my shower?"

To be continued...

Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers
12