All Comments on 'Hollywood Dreams'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not at all what I expected.

Much better than I expected. Why haven't I read your stories before? I'll definitely be reading them now! Damn, that was HOT and a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You never fail to impress

A moving story, probably all too true with the predators and the would-be starlets. Loved the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 6 years ago
what the sign at the edge of town says

Welcome to LA

You are now a 6

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
Great

I expected another great story from you and wasn't disappointed. Your contribution to the recent chain story was just as good, by the way.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Not all rainbows and unicorns in these story!

Our hero is no girly man. He takes care of the bad guys and takes very good care of the pretty girl, all appropriate to the situation.

This story is from one of the writers that recently gave us "God Laughs" in chain stories. This story was erotic and the chain story was funny as hell, in my humble opinion. Randi is a diamond and all of her facets are brilliant. She does it all and does it very well!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
That's a good start to Wednesday!

Carl and his team might make a good serial. Could easily translate to a TV series, I'm thinking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Just As Good

It's been a while since I read this in a pre-read and on the other site, and it was juast as good as I remembered it being.

I'd like to see their further adventures!

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
I Liked It!

How many thousand and thousands of girls must go through something like this in LA-LA Land. I'm sure the majority never get justice. It's nice that this girl found and 'equalizer'. I guess that I'm old-fashioned enough that I still like to see bad guys punished and good people win.

Thank you for an entertaining and enjoyable story.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 6 years ago
Atlas? Shrug.

While I greatly enjoy your writing, the fly in the ointment, for me, is the references to Ayn Rand. I could never stand her writing, and her philosophies always felt hollow to me.

That being said, excellent piece here, and I'm very happy to see you are back at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT!!

I always enjoy your stories and this was certainly no exception. I look forward to reading God Laughs next. I do have one little request though, that you finish Macon. I know nothing about the creative process, ( I never had an original idea in my life.) but I am hoping that you haven't abandoned that story completely.

A Big Fan. Jim, jimp5204@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Randi! I see more chapters in the future. Love reading damsels being saved, and bad guys getting their due. We need more guys like Carl.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

I love seeing a new story from you. it literally makes my day a little brighter lol. Thank you!

oshawoshawalmost 6 years ago

Another tour de force from Randi. Any number of writers can dominate a category, Randi has the creative talent to go wherever her muse takes her and compare with the top echelon in any number of categories. Thank you for another 5 stars effort.

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with Oshaw

I can't imagine how this could be a better story. It's got action, a sweet romance, hot sex, a plot that keeps you glued to the page. This girl is one of the best writers to ever grace these pages. I can't imagine how anyone gives this less than a five. This is professional level writing, and we get it for free. Thank you, Randi, for everything you do on this site. The story events, the editing, encouraging and supporting other writers. You have become the heart and so9ul of this site. I really believe that. RPL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Once again you did an awesome job. And I agree with anonymous Jim, please finish Macon. I understand that you were ill for a while right after the first episode, but you did promise to finish it. So I am begging...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Once again.....

You have given us a story with a great storyline and characters. I don't know how you keep doing it but I am so glad that you do! Your stories are amazing! Thanks for all that you do to provide your readers with great stories like this one! Have a great day!

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
What can I say?

Randi, you're the man (figuratively speaking, of course)!

Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As good as it gets

Great story, great writer. Nothing else to be said.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Another Gritty But Sweet Randi Romance

As others have already said: OUTSTANDING! Love your action scenes in general and this one in particular. The story is fine as a one-off, but these characters could move on into a series for sure (a la Todd172's "shack" stories).

Thanks once again not only for this story, but also for everything you do here! It's always a good day when I see your handle pop up in my notifications.

slm59slm59almost 6 years ago
Thank you Randi!

I had read this one once before, and reading it again was every bit as good as the first time.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story!

Really well done "randi"tale!

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 6 years ago
Good story

finally got around to reading this story. I really enjoyed the ease of reading this one.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 6 years ago
Nice one Randy

You are becomming quite good at remodelling existing stories,this is the second one i read before,good job Randy

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Good Story

I've read most of your work and have enjoyed each one. I especially loved "A Vacation for Mom."

I liked this story for its unique way he interacts with Amber. He never forces her into anything that she is not ready for, yet leads her toward a future of her choice. But, I'd like for a part 2. I'd like to experience more of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just found you!

And everything the rest say about you is true. Great story, plot, characters and development of dialog. Thank you for helping me fill my day.[87 year old widower so can't do much else except read]. Please keep writing!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Another great story.

It was just perfect.

Despite the terrible and difficult theme, which is violence, rape, forced prostitution, ..... you manage to put so much tenderness and love that it becomes as good as a chocolate cake with a scoop of ice cream.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice read. Loved the "Feel Good" by the end. However, isn't it funny. He rescues girls in trouble and has them in his harem - of course, they do it willingly !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

Another one of your masterpieces.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, though the end was a tad short.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

This is a great storey, I enjoyed it very much, but needs to be continued. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but it feels like part 1. Hope there's a part 2.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

Great Story, and well written, but surely you can’t be serious about Ayn Rand — Atlas Shrugged is the biggest load of badly written claptrap i have ever read, and I read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

Second reading and my previous comment about this masterpiece still stand. A chapter 2 would sure be a welcome addition

5*

BJ

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Beautiful, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Serendipity. A surprising journey like a roller coaster of bipolar life. Unexpected peak experiences and bad painful traumas. What to look forward to?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...