Hollywood Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crinkled it up. "I wish I didn't have the freckles," she giggled.

"They're adorable," I told her. "She has a mouth that takes my breath away wanting to kiss it; full, puffy lips that look like she's just been kissed. She has a little pointed chin, just big enough not to look weak. It's a beautiful face, baby."

Her eyes met mine in the mirror. "Thanks, Carl," she said, blushing a little.

"Then, she has a long graceful neck, cute little ears and if you look down a little farther, you see a pair of amazing breasts." That really brought the blush to her face. "They're big and lush and perfectly shaped. You're young enough that they don't have a millimeter of sag to them. We need to get you good bras, by the way, so they stay like that."

I ran my hands down over her shoulders to cup them in my hands. She gasped and shivered a little, stiffening against me. I held them and she relaxed. I felt the weight of them in my hands and bounced them a little. That made her giggle until I rolled the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. That made her gasp and stiffen again. I let my hands move back up to her shoulders and her nipples were erect and beautiful.

"This girl has little, fat pink nipples that drive men crazy wanting to suck on them," I continued. "They're amazing and so sexy. Stand up now, baby."

She rose to her feet and I let my hands run down her sides to the swell of her hips. "She's in very good shape. She has just enough fat on her to make her smooth and flowing into beautiful lines. Her waist is tiny and then there's this dramatic swell out to a woman's hips."

My hands slid around over her belly and caressed it. "She has a belly that's flat as a board and soft as a baby. Her navel is this cute little elongated oval and I want to put my tongue in it." I put my finger in instead and she giggled again. I let my hand slide down and tug at a little stray blonde curl. "She has a cute little tuft of pubic hair to play with and below that..." I let my hand stray down to cup her pussy for a second.

She gasped again, leaning back against me. "Stop, Carl," she panted. "You're driving me crazy. I get the picture. You're making me feel really nice. I had forgotten. I know I look good. That's what got me in trouble."

I wrapped my arms around her. "It doesn't have to, Amber. Not all men are predatory animals. Some just want to be close to you. Some will worship you like you deserve. The most important parts of you are what's in here," I tapped her breast bone, "and in here," I tapped her forehead. "I know you're a sweet girl just from being around you a few hours. That's what I want you to concentrate on. You're the same charming girl you've always been. Sure, something bad happened to you, but that doesn't have to change you. You've got a scar, but you're going to be fine." I stroked her belly and hips, cupped her fantastic butt in my hands and caressed her breasts until she was panting. "Don't you feel wonderful and isn't it good to be alive?" I asked her.

"You make me feel like it is," she panted. She spun around in my arms and pressed herself against me. She could feel my iron hard cock against her belly. Her hands moved behind my head and she pulled me down and gave me a kiss that made my head swim.

"Thank you, Carl," she breathed against my lip. "Oh, God, thank you. I think in a while I'm going to want to thank you better. It may take me a while, but I think you are a hero and the hero always gets the princess. Do you need a princess?"

"I think you can tell," I said.

She looked down. "Did I make that?" she asked.

"You did," I told her. "Let's get all that sexy covered up so I won't be like this all day."

"I don't have anything to wear except what I had on," she said.

"I have girl's clothes," I told her. "This isn't my first rodeo."

I took her to the dresser and she got panties. They were new and she slipped them on. I asked her if she would mind wearing a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't have a bra big enough for her, but I could imagine what she would look like in one of my t-shirts.

It was everything I dreamed. Her big breasts jiggled and bounced every time she moved and her nipples seemed perpetually erect. I found her a pair of flip flops and we went shopping. It took most of the day and evening and we grabbed a good burger for dinner. She put her stuff away and I showered and watched TV while she showered. I was in bed by the time she came out and she had panties on when she came to bed.

"No clothes allowed," I told her.

"Please, Carl," she begged. "I just feel so... exposed. It's embarrassing!"

"No," I told her. "Amber, what's the deal? I like to look at you and feel you. Don't you like it?"

"Yes, but it seems... slutty. I've never slept naked. If you like it, I'll do it though."

"I do," I told her. She slipped them off quickly and jumped in. I pulled her over against me and she squealed. I kissed her for a long time and she relaxed. Her eyes were half closed when I let her go and she spooned up against me. We drifted off with my arms around her and her naked butt against me. I held one big breast in my hand and it was the perfect ending to a good day.

When I woke up I heard giggling. There was a warm, naked body on each side of me. The big bed was moving and it felt kind of crowded. I was holding Amber in that spoon position and there was someone holding me identically. I could feel little hard breasts pressed against my back and my hand on Amber's breast was trapped there by another big firm breast.

I looked behind me and Tia's almond shaped brown eyes were twinkling up at me. She's a tiny little Asian beauty and she kissed my cheek. Lela was pressed up against Amber on the other side.

"Good morning," she whispered. "She's gorgeous. Can I have her?"

"If she wants to," I whispered back. "Not now, I think it's too soon. Just pet her for now and tell her you love her."

Amber began to stir a little and her big blue eyes opened. She stretched like a big sexy kitten. She noticed Lela's big smile in her face and started. "What...?"

"I'm Lela and I'm very glad to meet you." Lela kissed her on the lips. "Are you feeling better?"

Amber seemed shocked at the kiss and I squeezed her. "It's okay, baby," I whispered in her ear. "She's concerned."

"I'm Amber. Thank you for rescuing me, Lela. Are you naked?"

"Yes, do you mind?" Lela said. "Carl doesn't allow clothes in his bed."

"I know," Amber giggled. "Are you his lover?"

"No, I like girls," Lela said. "I love him and I would let him fuck me if he wanted to. I would probably even cum because I love him so much, but I just roll the other way."

"I'm his lover," Tia piped up. Amber turned to look. "Hi, I'm Tia," she said. "You're beautiful, Amber. Lela will eat you up if you let her. I let her sometimes, but I like men mostly."

"Hi," Amber said. "Is there anyone else that wants to get in bed naked with us?"

"Yes," Tia told her. "Julie and Rachel would like to be here but they have a modeling gig this morning. You'll meet them soon. Carl, can we take Amber out for breakfast?"

"If she wants to go," I told her. "First, I have a little Thai girl I want to love. Maybe a little black one, too, now that I know she's willing. I'm just kidding, Lela."

"I hope you weren't kidding about me," Tia said. She pulled me onto my back and took my cock in that hot little hand. She pumped me half a dozen times and since I had been very horny from being around Amber with no relief in sight, I was rock hard almost before she touched me.

"Help me Amber," she moaned. "Put him in me."

Amber was shocked. I could tell that she never imagined she would find herself in this position. At the same time, I could see that she was breathing heavily and there was a look of sexual arousal on her face. I felt her hand move tentatively over my belly between us to grasp my cock. It jumped at her touch and she wrapped her fingers around it; exploring a little before raising it to lodge at Tia's wet opening. She didn't take her hand away and explored our junction as Tia sank down over my cock with a groan. I pulled her up against us so I could kiss her and I felt her moan into my mouth. When I looked down I saw Lela's luscious lips fastened to one of those fat little pink nipples. Her face was a conflicting mask of arousal, fear and confusion. Lela sensed her hesitance and she whispered in her ear.

"Let's just watch, Amber. It's so beautiful. You'll see, and when you're ready it will be beautiful for you, too. I want you, baby, but you need Carl. He can make you whole. Just look at them. Can I pet you, baby? We'll just watch them."

Amber nodded with wide, frightened blue eyes while Lela cupped the breast she had been loving in her hand, tweaking the hard little nipple with her fingers.

"Sit up, Tia, so we can see," Lela told her.

Tia heard her. She was pumping her pussy wildly on my cock. It has always amazed me that such a little girl can take me so deep and has so much energy. She hardly ever lets me be on top. She wants to move more than she can with my weight on her and it had been a while since we fucked. She sat up and began to bounce.

"Touch him, Amber," Lela whispered. "Look at her face. She's so in love with him and he's making her feel so good. I'm going to help her. It looks like Carl is about to cum. He usually lasts a long time. He must be crazy about you to cum this soon."

Her long fingers slid up Tia's smooth thigh and massaged her clit firmly and rapidly. She was right. Being naked with a beautiful blonde goddess had me charged up pretty good and being inside Tia's tight little pussy had me ready to explode. I felt Tia began to shake as she went off like a rocket and my cum spurted up inside her as I groaned in ecstasy. Even cumming, I could feel Amber reach down to rub her little blonde pussy and shake with her own orgasm. Lela felt left out and as soon as Tia came back from the moon she took care of that, licking Lela's beautiful pussy until she exploded. I can make Lela cum too with my tongue but she prefers a girl's touch. I held Amber tightly and we watched the two girls squirming together.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, they're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes, so are you," I told her. "I love them like they were my little sisters. Do you want to take a shower with me? I think they want to take you out."

"Won't you go?" she asked.

"No, I think they want some time alone with you," I told her. "They want to get to know their new sister."

We climbed in and let the hot water soak us. She let me wash her and she returned the favor. She even washed my cock, although she turned red when she did it. She was really very shy for such a beautiful girl.

"How many girls have you helped like me?" she asked.

"You're lucky number thirteen," I told her.

"Do they all live here and just come over and get in bed with us?" she asked.

I laughed. "No, some of them went back where they came from. Five of them are married and they live close. I rarely see them. We talk a lot on the phone or they e-mail me. They wouldn't cheat on their husbands. I wouldn't let them do that and they prefer to keep their lives compartmented off. Just the single ones come over when they want to. This is still their home if they ever need a place to stay. I lost one, too, Amber. She was so badly broken she could never get over it. I still think about her and cry. She just walked into the ocean one day and never came back. She was the second one and I didn't know how to help very well back then. I just watched her go deeper and deeper. She couldn't stand for me to touch her and I didn't know enough to make her. Do you remember when you were fighting me and trying to push me away?"

"Yes, It was like I was so scared and you were there and you were a man and we were naked. I just felt like I couldn't breathe and I started panicking."

"I know. That's the way she was all the time. I know what to do now. I just held you and talked to you and we were intimate and I made you do it. I didn't know then. I left her alone in her room and she just cried all the time. She got worse and worse until one day she was gone. They found her body three miles out to sea. I can't help but wish I had done something different, but I just didn't know."

I was crying and she hugged me, pressing against me with that beautiful naked body, kissing away my tears. "You tried," she said. "I'm glad you made me stay there with you. It scared me so bad that you were going to rape me, too, but when you were so kind and gentle I knew I needed to hold on to you. If you hadn't made me do that I doubt if I could have ever stood to be touched again."

We were interrupted by Tia and Lela joining us. It was getting crowded and I stepped out to dry off. Amber joined me in a minute and we dressed. The other girls came out and dressed. They took Amber away and I relaxed in a quiet house and read a book. Amber came back about two, and I was asleep with my feet up on the table and the book had fallen on my chest. She sat down beside me and that woke me up. I thought my book had fallen and I gave a start. She hugged me and laughed at my startled look.

"What are you reading," she asked.

"Foutainhead, by Ayn Rand," I told her. "I'm reading it again."

"Have you read Atlas Shrugged?" she asked.

"Yes, do you know Ayn Rand?" I asked.

"Not personally," she laughed. "I've read the books. Are you an anarchist, Carl?"

"Yes, I suppose I am," I said. "That's funny because I used to be a cop. Now I hate them. They're nearly as corrupt as the criminals. There are two groups of them here in town running prostitution rings."

"I'm not surprised," she said. "One of the men at that house was a vice cop. He left before you got there."

"I'll find out who he is," I promised. "What do you think you're going to want to do, Amber?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, do you still have your heart set on the acting business? Do you think you might want to go back to wherever you came from? Where did you come from, anyway? I hardly know anything about you."

"I'm from Akron, Ohio," she said. "I don't want to go back there. That may be what I do, but it won't be because I want to."

"Do you know LeBron James?" I asked.

"No, he's a lot older than me," she laughed. "He is from Akron though."

"Do you want to call your parents?" I asked.

"My dad died when I was twelve," she said. "I don't get along with my mother."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, to tell you the truth, she didn't like the choices I made," she admitted. "I guess she was right about most of them. She has this really weird religious deal though. It isn't that she thought I was being stupid, but that the entire entertainment industry is evil. She won't listen to music, watch a movie or TV or use the internet. When I wanted to she got really distant and didn't talk to me. I think she wanted me to leave. I'll call her someday just to let her know where I'm at. I don't think she cares. I do have a little sister I care about. I'll text her and tell her I'm okay. I wish she didn't have to be with my mother either."

"Do you want to go to school?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "I was third in my class in high school. I got really good grades and I got a 31 on the ACT. How would I live though?"

"It's pretty cheap to live with me," I told her. "You have quite a bit of money. I'll give you more if you need it. Ripping off pimps and drug dealers pays pretty well. Tia and Julie are in college. They both have jobs they work at and they pay for their own places and school. One of them can probably get you a modeling gig. I know a lot of people. If you think of something you'd like to do, let me know and I'll try to find you a job. It's just something to be thinking about. I don't think you're ready for that yet. You're an amazingly resilient girl, Amber. I can't believe you've come as far as you have already."

"I have someone very good helping me," she said. "Actually, I have several. I really, really like Tia and Lela. Lela is so fierce! Tia's just a little angel. Lela wants me to go to yoga with her and Tia invited me over for dinner on Tuesday. I can't wait to meet Rachael and Julie. Do you think they'll like me?"

I hugged her. "They'll love you, baby. You're very loveable. Want to have pizza delivered for supper?"

She did and we watched a cheesy horror flick on TV while we ate. She was cleaning up when I went and showered. I got in bed and read a while. She was in the bathroom a long time. She came out without the panties this time. She scooted over and lay across me. "Read to me," she said. She was asleep by the time I got two chapters read. I put the book down and turned off the light. The moonlight came in through the window and bathed us in silver. Her hair was a halo and I went to sleep with her cheek on my chest.

When I woke up and opened my eyes there were two big blue pools looking into mine. She was on top of me, watching me.

"You're a complicated person, Carl," she said.

"I disagree," I told her. "I think I'm simple. I live a simple life. I do two things. I help people and I enjoy life. How is that complicated?"

"Well, you're a former cop that reads Ayn Rand. You're also kind of a vigilante. You're so kind and gentle but I remember what you and Lela did in that house. You killed those men without a thought. You have multiple lovers that you treat like your daughters. I'd say that's pretty complicated."

I laughed. "When you put it like that, I guess I am. What do you want to do today?"

Can we go to the beach?" she asked.

I looked outside and the sun was shining. "Yes, I think we can."

She didn't move. "How old are you, Carl?" she asked.

"I'm 29," I told her. "Why do you ask?"

"Have you ever been married?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I've never met the right girl. Are you proposing?"

She giggled. "I might, but not today. I don't have anything to wear to the beach."

"That's okay," I said. "It's a nude beach."

She looked at me to see if I was kidding. We both exploded in laughter. "Well, let's go get something," I said.

The beach was fun. I hadn't been for a while and watching Amber in a bikini was fun, too. She was coming out of her shell more every day. Over time, she became vital and alive. By the time two months had passed I could tell she hardly thought about her rape at all.

She enrolled at the junior college and she was doing very well in her classes. She spent so much time with the other girls I felt like I hardly saw her. I was putting another operation together and Lela was over quite a bit. They were spending a lot of time together and I figured Lela had made love to her. Amber was over at Rachael's and Lela and I were putting the finishing touches on our plan.

"Why haven't you fucked that girl, Carl?' she asked me.

"Who, Amber?" I asked. "I'm waiting for her to get well," I told her.

"She is well," she said. "She's waiting on you, dummy! She's madly in love with you! You're all she talks about. All I have to do when I don't want her to do something is mention that you wouldn't like it. She tried to buy these horrible pants last week. I told her I didn't think you would like them and that was the end of it. She never looked at them again. She wonders why you haven't tried to make love to her. She thinks she's done something wrong. Jesus, Carl, just love the girl! She's stronger than all the rest of us put together. She sleeps in your bed naked every night expecting you to fuck her and she's horny as hell. I've fucked her twice, but she wants you."

"I had no idea!" I said. "I want her, too, but I didn't want to scare her off. Thanks, Lela. You're a good girl."

"I know, right?" she said. "Now, I'm ready. I've got the tracers planted and all we have to do is wait. When do you want to start?"