Hollywood Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friday night will be good," I told her. "That will give me a couple of nights with Amber. You're going to have to take this one, honey. I'm not done with her yet."

"Are you falling in love with her, Carl?"

"I don't know. She's just a kid, Lela. She's the sweetest kid I've ever met, though."

"They're all kids," she said. "I was a kid, too. You were a kid when you took me out of that house. Look at us now. Kids grow up and so will she. She's special, Carl. Be good for her."

I was in the garage tinkering with my bike when I heard the door slam. She must have been looking for me because I heard a couple of doors slam before she came to the garage.

"Hey, baby," I said when she opened the door. "How was your movie?"

She came up and hugged me from behind. "It was good. Rachael told me to give you a hug for her."

I chuckled. "Was that it?" I wiped my hands and turned to face her.

"Yep," she said. She pressed against me and stood on her tiptoes so she could kiss me. "That one was from me," she said with a giggle.

"Let me get cleaned up and we'll meet at the bar," I told her. "Lela left us a homemade apple pie. We'll heat it up and eat it with ice cream."

I jumped in the shower and pulled on a pair of shorts. She had the pie cut and heated when I came in with a carton of ice cream. It was very good pie and we sat side by side and ate. I draped my left arm over her shoulder and she snuggled up.

"Amber, are you happy here with me?" I asked her.

"Ecstatic," she said. "Don't I seem happy?"

"Yes, you seem happy. Do you know I love you?" I asked.

"Yes, I love you, too," she said. We finished our pie and ice cream. She took our plates to the sink and started washing them. I stepped up behind her and pushed her against the sink with my body, wrapping my arms around her. She looked up at me and smiled. It was now or never, I decided. I was very nervous for some reason. I lifted the hem of her t-shirt and slipped my hand inside on her belly. I stroked the smooth flesh, ribbed with muscles under softness. When my hands slid up and covered her breasts she gasped. I touched them a lot when we were in bed or in the shower, but I wasn't sexual with her around the house.

She looked up and back again. "Carl..." She looked a question.

I pulled the t-shirt up and over her head and those big bare breasts bounced. She had on a little pair of shorts and I kept her pinned against the bar while I pushed them down. She squirmed and I bent and picked her up, holding her like a baby while I carried her to bed.

"I'm losing my touch," I told her. "I'm going crazy wanting to make love to you, Amber. I've been waiting and I can't wait any more. I want you, baby; is that okay?"

"Very okay," she said. "I was beginning to think I had done something wrong. I've been waiting for this."

I pulled off my shorts and slipped into bed with her. When I got in she scooted back against me and the silky skin of her butt caressed my cock, throbbing between her cheeks. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her big breasts in my hands. I tweaked the nipples and they grew erect as she made a small moaning sound.

"I've never made love to a man," she said. "I hope you like me."

"I love you, Amber," I told her. "If you were fat and ugly it would be good for me. You're a big, beautiful blonde goddess. You're as sweet as sugar and I love you so much that it's going to be a glass of ice water to a man dying of thirst in the desert. Don't you worry about anything, just let me love you."

I buried my fingers in those luscious breasts, feeling the resilience of her young flesh. I squeezed them into points and pulled on the fat little pink nipples, stretching them and letting them pop back into place. When I ran one hand down over the arch of her ribs onto her flat stomach it sucked in and I followed it down to her cute little belly button. I drew a circle around it and she sucked in her breath. My hand trailed down to tangle in the little tuft of golden curls and I twisted them while she giggled. When my hand cupped her pussy she gasped and lifted her leg, draping it back across mine so that I had easy access. I opened her pussy lips with my finger and found heat and moisture inside. I coated her inner lips with her slippery fluids and she thrust herself forward, seeking more contact.

I wanted more so I slipped away and she rolled onto her back. I looked down at her and she was a vision of an earth goddess, lush and gorgeous in the moonlight. I bent down to kiss her and her mouth opened for me, our tongues dueling for a minute. Her lips were full and alive, moving against mine.

I reluctantly left them and kissed my way down to take one of her little pink nipples between my lips. It was very hard, a virginal pink under my lips and she moaned as I pulled on it. They were very sensitive and she gasped as I laved it with my tongue and lips. The other begged for my attention and it soon joined its twin, wet and glistening and beautiful.

"God you're beautiful, Amber," I told her. "I can't believe how beautiful you are."

I continued to worship her body, moving down to kiss her navel and lower still until I saw my ultimate goal. She had that one little tuft of curls but the rest of her was bare and silky smooth, her pussy a shadowed line. I kissed it and her hips gave a jerk as she gasped again. I parted the lips and ran my tongue down it to her opening, pushing into it as far as my tongue could reach. She groaned and I could feel a trembling beginning in her. I found her little hidden clit and coaxed it out to play. It grew hard and firm beneath my tongue and her muscles began to tense. She was quivering now, her hips rising and seeking contact with my tongue. I pulled at her little clit with my lips and attacked it with my tongue. Her trembling grew and I could feel her tighten under me until she cried out and she was thrashing, seeking more. I thrust my finger into her dripping heat and found that little bundle of nerve endings I was looking for. She jolted and shook as her orgasm swept through her. She cried out, again and again, calling my name and invoking deity as she came explosively.

"Oh, oh, oh, Carl," she moaned. "I... I... I'm cumming so hard. Jesus, oh my God, oh my God! It's so good, God you're making me cum so good!"

She bucked under me for a long time before I felt her begin to relax. I gave her little clit a last kiss, causing her to jump and spun around to kiss her. Her arms and lips clung to me as she panted and shuddered.

When I moved on top of her and my throbbing cock lodged at her entrance she stiffened for a minute. I knew this was a critical moment and I just held her and told her how much I loved her, over and over. I felt the tension slowly leave her body and she moved a little under me, seeking my cock and pushing the head inside her.

"I can feel it," she said. "You're inside me now. It's so beautiful, Carl. God I love you. I love you for making me feel this way. I want more!"

I gave her more. She was very tight, but very wet and I eased into her slowly, our lips locked together as I kissed her passionately. She winced and gasped occasionally but I kept up a steady pressure. I don't have a foot long cock, but it's thick and she had trouble taking it. Her previous experience had been all pain and violence and I was determined that this would be sweetness and love.

I whispered love words in her ear, kissed her lips and her tightly closed eyes. My hands moved over her in gentle caresses and she responded fully to me. I felt myself bottom out in her little pussy and we rested, joined together as lovers for the first time. We made love, slow and sweet until she let me know by the motions of her pussy over my cock that she wanted more. I increased the tempo and began to plunge deeply inside her, holding for a brief moment fully sheathed and then withdrawing for another deep stroke. I could feel the trembling inside her that was a precursor to her orgasm and I rose up to my hands, plunging in and out with the full length of my cock. We made erotic sounds of wet sex together and she began to moan with each stroke. I felt her pussy flutter around me and then she was cuming, her hips matching my rhythm as she cried out her completion.

The sight of this beautiful blonde girl cuming on my cock sent me over the edge and I erupted inside her, bathing the creamy walls of her pussy with my cum. She was cumming convulsively as I pumped into her and I could tell that this was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Her face was flushed and the fine little hairs around her forehead were sticking to her. The expression on her face as she came was something I wish I could have captured. She was in full rut and her voice rose and fell as she continued to cum.

I kept pumping her as long as I could and then coasted to a stop. She twitched and shuddered beneath me and I rolled, taking her with me to keep from crushing her with my weight. My deflating cock was still inside her and I could feel her pussy contract around me as the last vestiges of her orgasms milked my cock for the last remnants of cum.

She lay limply on me, her cheek on my chest and the top of her head under my chin. I felt wetness on my chest and when I looked down I could see that she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

"You were everything I thought you would be, and more," I whispered. "I love you Amber Wagner. You feel right here in my arms. I could stay like this forever, baby. God what a woman. Don't cry now, honey. It was perfect. You're perfect. Do you love me, just a little?"

She moved up so that she could kiss me, my cock slipping out of her. "I love you with everything I have," she said. "Thank you, Carl. You made it perfect for me. I feel clean and whole now. You showed me how beautiful it can be. I'll always love you. I don't think I can ever leave you, Carl. I know the other girls moved out. They found people, got married and stuff, but I think I'm in love with you. It's not because I'm grateful either. I mean, I am, but that's not what this is about. I know you love the other girls, but do you think I can be with you?"

"Let's see what happens," I told her. "Lela asked me today if I was in love with you. I don't know, Amber, I really don't. I know I love you and I may be falling in love with you. The longer I know you the more I realize how special you are to me. I've never been confused with the girls like this. I'm ten years older than you Amber. Are you sure you won't find some wonderful boy you'll fall in love with?"

"Boys are ridiculous," she said. "I need a man, Carl. I think I need you. I think you're the one for me. If you think I might be the one for you, let's find out."

"Okay, baby; we will," I said. "We have the rest of our lives."

"Right now, I think I'm leaking," she giggled. "Let's go take a shower, lover. How long before you can do it again?"

It was going to be quite an adventure.