Hollywood Noir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" She bent before the altar and I licked her asshole for her while you and the priestess took turns in telling me how useless I was... the other women there laughed as I serviced Mistress Maria." Fay, Penny, Kay, Hannah and the maid all laughed and applauded as he jerked urgently and almost came on the slippery leather of the crop; Amanda whisked it away cruelly, leaving him panting as his cock pulsed and dribbled, just short of the point of no return. Amanda swiped his back with the crop, taking his mind from his aching balls.

"We had such a wonderful honeymoon too, didn't we? In the first week I prepared you for our future life together by being fucked so satisfactorily; I know you'll just love to remind the ladies of what happened." The beaten and dominated male wagged his dripping cock in pathetic fashion as the sneering women leered with delight while he was shamed so confidently by the wife that owned him.

"I watched while you were fucked by studs you had chosen to service you." The women jeered and whistled at his revelation; Amanda had not finished with him yet.

"And what did you do to consumate our marriage?" He looked up at her with pleading eyes, which also betrayed a dark pleasure; inside, he was thoroughly enjoying being humiliated before a group of stern and unforgiving women.

"I... I licked your cunt and asshole clean of their semen after they had enjoyed you. They... they laughed at me as I cleaned up their mess." The women roared with laughter and applauded ; he had truly been shown his place as Amanda's husband. Amanda sneered and looked at the ladies.

"I did let him masturbate after the third evening; he developed a real taste for other men's come; it's a treat I like to have him enjoy at most productions where handsome young males are found suitable enough to excite me, I'm sure I'll find a reasonable candidate over the coming week; maybe I'll let you ladies watch while Blake does his party piece." She tugged his leash tight as his balls tingled incessantly while immersed in the belittling laughter of the women; he was close to ejaculating without the need for physical stimulation. Penny gestured to Hannah and the blonde looked at the bulge in Larry's crotch before the two exchanged places. Penny smiled and without warning, unzipped his fly and gently nursed his stiff cock; while he went bright red, the women simply smiled gently and returned their attentions to the main attraction. Larry fought to prevent himself from jetting his seed as he too looked on at Blake, enviously. Amanda resumed teasing his cock and balls with the crop and smiled victoriously down at him as he, fought against the leash and leaned as close to her cunt as he dared, sniffing the air as he eyed the wet patch now prominent in her jodhpurs.

"Remind us all of the second week of our honeymoon, Maria was so pleased to have us at her place... especially you; she was delighted to help train and reduce you further; tell us how she enjoyed you." Blake now writhed urgently and had to be chastised with the crop before he told of his pleasure at Maria's hands.

"She bullwhipped me at the post every day at noon... I was shown my place... I... I begged for mercy and was whipped all the more.. she broke my will completely and made me realise that I exist for women's pleasure only." Amanda lifted his balls with the crop.

"And what treats did you experience in the evenings?" Tears now rolled down his cheeks, partly with the enjoyment of his humiliation and partly due to the pain he felt in urgently needing to come; Amanda had ensured he had become a slave to the balls that his friend had been parted from.

"You and Maria... you took turns in fucking me with a strap-on... I was made to feel like one of the girls I had used... it hurt at first." The redhead looked down contemptuously as he quivered in embarrassment.

"And what happened when you got used to the pain of being penetrated like a girl, and you saw how Maria and I enjoyed it so much?" Blake's cock stood stiff as he knelt obediently while the women jeered. Hannah lit a cigarette and toed his backside before sitting again.

"Yes tell us Blake, tell us what happened when you were dominated that way." He looked up pitifully at his mistress.

"I... I came while my arse was fucked... I learned to enjoy being humiliated that way." The women all laughed at his defeated honesty and Amanda released his leash.

"You may now lie on the floor and show us all what it is to be owned by your wife and mistress." Blake made himself prostrate and wriggled on the floor before the dominant woman, he lifted his head an looked up at her boots and thighs as she lowered her arm and waved the crop so that he could see that too.

"Show everyone here how you worship your mistress totally, show them how worthless you have become." Blake rubbed his cock against the floor as he looked up in complete and utter awe of the superb woman; there was no question that she now controlled his very existence and he was there simply to indulge her dominant pleasure. The haughty redhead sneered down at her property as he squirmed on the floor in submission, grovelling at her spiked boots. Penny increased her soft grip on Larry's cock, slowly teasing it toward an orgasm he would have at her command, as he enjoyed his own journey into being dominated while watching another's absolute submission. Amanda was now ready to show that total dominance over her own enslaved male.

"You may confirm your worship now; show me your submission. Immediately!" Without any coercion from her crop, and with no masturbating hand to stimulate his cock, Blake craned his neck to take in as much of his dominant mistress as he could, and with a stupefied look of ecstasy he moaned with relief as he spent on the floor. The women increased his ecstasy by laughing contemptuously as he writhed with pleasure at the feet of his mistress, shooting his cream in total humiliation, owned and beaten by a superior woman. His worship was interrupted only slightly as Larry could not contain his balls any longer, Penny smiling triumphantly as she increased her stroke and had him shoot his worship too, confirming to the smiling women that their dominance was thoroughly appreciated by him too. He grimaced in pure heaven as his mistress indulged him, making him spurt generous loops of semen while he witnessed the pleasure Blake was enduring; pleasure at a level he hoped he would soon be reduced to.

Larry was supervised like a child by the women as he blushed red and was handed a tissue to clean up his offering of sticky semen; the women thoroughly enjoying his humiliation, they were very pleased with Penny's choice of male, his submissive tendencies now illustrated beyond question. All looked forward to Penny sharing his services, he would know the scent of their sex at the earliest opportunity. Fay Redmond was no stranger to those thoughts, and as the host she would use her advantage to get closer to him; she extended her arms to both he and Penny when he had cleaned up.

"You'll come with me now, I want to show you my little universe where women may bring their males and have them know their true place under the most natural circumstances. I can see that some fresh air will do you good; let us walk down to the beach first, we shall be auditioning there shortly when prospective cast members arrive." Penny gripped one wrist, and Fay the other, and he was walked between the eyes of the other grinning women; he felt captive, and his cock was already beginning to swell once more, he was beginning to feel more and more comfortable with the situation. Hannah and Kay watched as they walked him into the sunshine, then returned their attentions to the cowering Blake; Amanda sneered down at him and tugged the dominated cur toward Kay's beckoning finger. She lifted her chiffon dress and eased off her lacy panties, Hannah giggled and removed hers too; the women each swung the soiled panties from an extended foot close to Blake's nose , both pairs wafting the delicious scent of feminine arousal from the hot and sodden gusset, the dominated males's cock beginning to swell again after its recent delivery. Amanda looked down at him as he looked up at her, waiting for her command.

"Lick those gussets clean, then pleasure the ladies with your tongue, you are responsible for spoiling their panties and this is the least you can do. Be quick about it, it's time for our afternoon nap; I'll have my cunt and asshole licked clean before we sleep, you'll need a rest before Maria arrives, I know how you like to lick her asshole before she entertains us with your discipline." Kay and Hannah smiled with satisfaction as Blake obediently sniffed and licked the sweet essences from the soiled gussets, his cock erecting as he took in their delicious womanly scent and tastes and thought of the spiteful Maria. Both women then lay back in their chairs and spread their legs while the dominated male was supervised to their cunts by his stern wife; her own cunt, hot and sticky from her show with the crop, would be serviced most willingly shortly after they ascended the stairs.

Penny smirked at Larry, pleased with his progression toward the naturally submissive male she required, keeping a tight grip on her property as they descended the path toward the beach. Fay kept an equally tight grip on his other wrist as the warm breeze lifted her hair gently, the sunlight highlighting her confident and dominant face; she smiled as they turned a curve in the path and several structures came into view, hidden from the house and from any passing vessels on the sea. Penny rubbed Larry's erecting cock through the fabric of his leggings as Fay pointed out a whipping post, crucifix, wheel and gallows amongst other devices of torture.

"As you can see, we intend to make our films as realistic as possible where the breaking of males is concerned; And the bonus is that the facilities are always here for the enjoyment of guests. We shall soon have candidates for our production tried and tested; and I know a few wayward husbands and partners will find their way here, a few have already been tested to the limit by pleased wives; the wood surrounding the trap-door beneath the gallows already has a delightful patina, stained beautifully with spent semen, there is nothing quite like the threat of being hanged by a woman to make a male shoot the content of his balls freely." Penny gave Larry's cock a firm squeeze as he took in the scene; in the shadow of the covering cliffs, surrounded by their starkness and the hot sand, the setting was eerily erotic. Penny teased his cock a little more before they continued their descent, and smiled wickedly at her mature host.

"Let's strip off when we get down there, it's the only way to appreciate the full atmosphere; Larry can masturbate by the gallows while we supervise him, then he can show his appreciation of you as his host, and me as his mistress. I'm so wet after seeing Blake dominated so thoroughly, and I can't wait till our prospective cast members arrive; seeing them tested down here will be so erotic, it's such a beautiful setting."

Larry's balls tingled as he was led across the hot sand to the gallows by the two dominant women, the stern Day more than ready to have her cunt licked by Penny's new male; her clitoris bulged as they approached the structure.

"It's a proper gallows of course, not just a prop; I like to think that this will be the last walk made by some males, and I will be the woman who takes them to their execution, it makes me so horny. We'll strip here and then we'll lead you up the steps to the noose; you'll kneel before it and shoot your cream in its honour while we watch you; strip off and help us off with our clothes like a good boy." Penny smiled at the mature Fay's matter-of-fact dominance which was absolute; her confidence was supreme and Larry obeyed without hesitation, her smile increasing as his cock was displayed, stiff and erect with excitement at the mature woman's words as he discarded his clothing. Fay viewed him with a sweet air of contempt as he fumbled feverishly on his knees in the sand, eventually loosening the shapely Penny's black leggings; she giggled as she felt the sea breeze on the wetness of her excited cunt, Larry's cock boned as he caught a whiff of her musky arousal. She shrugged of her top and stood naked in all her feminine glory, nipples hard as she relished the soft humiliation her newly owned male would endure and enjoy. She ushered him toward Fay, who stood dominant in the hot sun; some ten years older than Penny, she was still in magnificent shape; she smiled down at Larry as her loose clothes were easily removed and he took in her equally impressive curves; her breasts still relatively firm and invitingly tanned, freckled sweetly, her shaven cunt nicely moist and ready for the services of his tongue. She looked down on him with a wicked smile.

"You'll remain on your knees and follow me up the steps to the scaffold on all fours, as I would have a condemned man do so; I'd want him to look up at me as he was led to the noose, knowing utter defeat at the hands of a woman, and of course a large audience of women would be invited to watch me noose and dispatch him." All three now looked up at the noose, the two women gently fingering their cunts, Larry's cock; Fay looked sternly down at him.

"Come, it's time for us to witness you masturbate at the rope; my cunt is desperate for your services." Larry's anus tingled as he followed the heavenly naked figure, ascending the creaking wooden steps on all fours it were as though he was to be executed. He was made to kneel on the edge of the trap and face the terrace back across the beach; he could now see that the terrace leading down to the beach acted as perfect viewing platform, and at the top Hannah and Kay now stood smiling down, they would witness him disgrace himself and service his hostess and mistress. Both Penny and Fay allowed him to sniff their cunts and assholes, stepping in front of him and spreading their cheeks to ensure he performed to order, Penny then standing beside him and holding his head back to take in the noose and his dominant hostess as she stood by it. Fay pointed to his cock.

"You may masturbate now; I want you to make a nice contribution to the stained woodwork, you may consider it an honour." Penny smiled and spoke softly as he eagerly stroked his cock; she was anxious to have her cunt licked in the warm sunshine, and wanted him to spend generously.

"Just imagine, being broken on that wheel by a crowd of laughing, tormenting women, thrashed at the whipping post for good measure, and then hanged for their pleasure; what a delicious way to give yourself to womanhood." Larry moaned long and deep as he eyed the noose, the dominant naked Fay and listened to his mistress's tease; his semen shot forth and spattered the woodwork as he convulsed in ecstasy, jetting his cream at the thought of giving his all for womanhood. Fay slid elegantly down the main member from which the scaffold jutted, and spread her legs to display her invitingly moist cunt. She wagged her finger at him, and Penny ushered him forward to sample the rich taste of her mature folds. As he lay face down on the hot woodwork below the noose, Penny stood over him in dominant fashion, one foot in the small of his back to let him know she was supervising him. Larry had spent twice already, but his cock rallied as he was dominated on the gallows in the hot sun; the taste of Fay's mature cunt was nectar to him, and he would taste his mistress's next; his descent into submission at the hands of superior women was a downward spiral he could never re-ascend from, and he went down willingly. No sooner had the mature hostess sighed with pleasure and lifted her thighs as the willing tongue indulged her, than it was replaced by the sweetly aroused cunt of his mistress. As Larry's nose sniffed at her musky wetness and his tongue sampled her soft flaps and budding clitoris, the satisfied Fay placed her foot in his back, and was joined by the arrival of Hannah and Kay; they too smiled as they took pleasure in pinning his naked body to the hot woodwork with their feet as he writhed with pleasure in servicing his mistress's cunt. Larry's cock rubbed semi-erect on the rough grain surface, held in his place by three dominant woman as they oversaw his satisfaction of his mistress. Hannah rubbed her heel on the firm smoothness of his buttocks and looked to Fay with a broad smile.

"I've just heard from Sindy, she's on her way over now with Carrie and that brash idiot Scott; you know they're all keen young actors, and he knew Sindy had connections in the sex film industry, he's pestered her no end to arrange an audition. He has no idea what he's getting himself into, and he's earned being taken down a peg or two; he's shown too many chauvinistic traits with Carrie, and she told Sindy she spied on him discretely one evening on his laptop when he thought she was asleep, masturbating over women with whips. He's ripe for dominating; I'd love to bring him down to the post here, naked and leashed, his reaction will be a real treat when he realises he's to be whipped." Kay took a puff from a cigarette and flicked the ash onto Larry's back as she smiled and pressed her foot hard into Larry's back as he continued to service Penny's cunt.

"It will so horny to have a young male to break, and he'd be ideal visually for the part of our man in the younger stages; we can thoroughly dominate him and then take turns in mothering him, it's so sweet to get one at a young age and teach them control and discipline, the girls will benefit too; I know Sindy is keen to whip him. Having him cry like a baby and then watching him lick the two girls out here on the sand while we laugh at him will be a good start; he's a little young to tease with the gallows just yet, but maybe the girls could lock him in the sandbox for the night." Penny moaned with pleasure as she listened to the promise of further excitement and Larry brought her off; his cock was nice and stiff again as he too, listened with interest. Kay smirked as her friend enjoyed a healthy orgasm while her male was pinned in service to her; she waited for her to sigh with recovery before continuing.

"Have you shown Larry the sandbox yet?" Penny grinned as she was helped to her feet by her friends, Hannah laughed and pointed down to the fresh streaks of semen which graced the woodstain as they stepped around it.

"Good boy! I can see you enjoyed the idea of being noosed; we shall have to let you try it for real when Penny's ready for some real domination." The women giggled as Larry licked his sticky lips at the thought; the idea scared him but was a real turn on. Fay took his hand once more and led him through the hot sand to a point closer to the breaking surf where a flat coffin-like box no more than eighteen inches deep graced the sand. Hannah smiled broadly as she opened it to reveal shackles for wrists and ankles, and a soft rubber mat with a cunt-like groove in it where the genitals would lay if shackled face down. Fay stroked Larry's stiffening cock as she described her toy.

"Yes, some of the smaller items we have are most effective; many a husband or partner has spent the night here, alone with the sound of the crashing waves, while wife or mistress has spent the night with a chosen stud. As punishment, some have spent the entire day here in the heat of the sun, while their female owner has frolicked and fucked on the beach within earshot; most invigorating. The rubber cunt is examined after sessions; evidence of semen spent is rewarded with further punishment, rarely has a male gone unpunished after inspection." Larry's balls tingled as he thought of the humiliation of hearing Penny fucked by another while he was shackled, Fay sneered with pleasure and firmly squeezed his cock as she caught him deep in thought. He looked to the very edge of the beach where the tide left its line; there were three wooden boards at the surface of the sand within the water, they were split with hinges at either side, with semi-circular cuts which formed a circle some seven inches in diameter, bunged with large cork stoppers to evidently stop them filling with sand. Fay held his stiff cock firm, and Penny smiled wickedly at him.