Hollywood Noir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, delivery to the servitude of women and just punishment awaits this male; let us proceed!" Scott was brought back to earth and the recognition of his immediate situation was awoken from the surreal interlude of the past five minutes. Carrie took his leash and the bewildered male was led down the path toward the beach, the mature women who headed the procession glancing back regularly; they wanted to enjoy his reaction when he saw what awaited him there, each yearning to have their turn at dominating the new male when his young Mistress had had her fill of him. Blake still had the pleasure of being shown his place by Sindy, who led him alongside Larry who was now led by Penny once more; both the mature male's cocks maintained their rude erections which bobbed as they were paraded in the hot sun, both were invigorated by their domination at the hands of the teenagers. They too had been dosed to ensure they obliged the cruel whims of the women, though both were in no need of any erectile drug at this point; the spectacle of the women that led them and the prospect of what they faced was stimulation enough.

As they turned the corner on the pathway, the mature women looked back to witness the shock and fear that contorted Scott's face as the vista of the stark sun-drenched cove spread before him, and the gallows, whipping post, and instruments of torture that decorated it so ominously made his anus clench at the plug. The women's cunts buzzed with supreme satisfaction as he faltered and fell to his knees. He showed them his true character now, and fully justified the bull-whipping he would not escape.

"Please!.. Carrie... I'll do anything!" The smiling women gathered around him as Carrie tugged his leash to make him stand and continue, her cunt dribbling down the soft latex; she had him just where she wanted him now.

"Oh yes Scott, you'll do anything... even more so after I've whipped you. And it's MISTRESS Carrie from now on" Her words seemed to calm him in some strange way, his cock pulsed rigid at being spoken to in dominant fashion by her for the first time; his balls tingling in admission to her superiority. The women grinned contentedly as he looked around at the array of bare oozing cunts which surrounded him and then down to the whipping post that beckoned, he knew he was under their complete control now, and knew his Mistress would see them pleasured with his punishment.

Amanda and Fay in particular, were please to see him cower a little as he staggered across the hot sand, and they then took great pleasure in showing the young girls how to adjust the small platform on which he would stand; ensuring that his erect cock would be positioned to accept the inviting and padded cleft in the pole. A silk bag within it could be removed and displayed after his punishment had been served, the evidence within it would confirm his pleasure at being broken at the pole. That cock was already close to coming as it nestled in the cleft which gave the wicked pole a femininity of its own, his feeling of helplessness magnified as the women gleefully bound straps about his ankles knees and waist to ensure he could not sag under the pleasure of the lash. His wrists were bound together as he embraced the stark structure in the sand, and a final belt was buckled at armpit level; he was ready for the women's pleasure.

Amanda looked at her wimp of a husband who knelt obediently at the feet of Sindy, his Mistress for the day. Seeing him look pleadingly at the whip the ginger haired maiden also carried was very satisfying for Amanda, remembering how his chauvinism had eclipsed Scott's tenfold, and now he was reduced to an absolute cur; his cock poked rigid as he looked upon Scott's position with envy. Amanda flicked his cock with her short horse-whip and smiled wickedly at Sindy, resplendent in her clinging latex.

"I think a display on the gallows would befit my husband while under your charge, he knows his time with me may be limited as I tire of his impertinence, and I love him to try the noose on occasion which will one day serve its true purpose. He creams so well when in its grasp; perhaps if he were to beg you for that pleasure?" Blake's cock dribbled as he looked into the eyes of the young girl he had once teased as she sneered down at him, her cunt expressing its approval as the moist lips bulged through the latex peep-hole. Nothing less than hearing him beg would suffice now, she flexed the inviting bull-whip and the women watched intently to enjoy his humiliation. Blake wasted no time in confirming the crushing submission he now felt for all women.

"I beg you Mistress Sindy, please noose and whip me on the gallows, I deserve to be shown no mercy and would love to be honoured by your whip that way." The women jeered and applauded at the servile and beaten tone of Blake's pathetic uttering. He was truly a wimp and they would appreciate thoroughly seeing him whipped by a teenage dominatrix. He gasped with pleasure as he was tugged toward the steps and led naked by the excited ginger domme up to the silken rope above the trap.