All Comments on 'Holmes & the Blackmailer Ch. 02'

by farfromcd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Reads like a genuine Holmes story

You are obviously (like me) a Sherlock Holmes lover. This reads like a genuine Holmes story straight from Doyle's pen. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed your story. I look forward to the next chapter.

SabledrakeSabledrakeabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

It's always so refreshing to find a story that is both well-written and creative! Good job capturing the tone and voice of the characters. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

farfromcdfarfromcdalmost 20 years agoAuthor
from the author

Thanks for all your comments and messages. I've had some computer problems of late but I'm back now and hope to bring the last part to you as soon as I can. Hang on in there!

FarfromCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thrilled to bits

This was absolutely fabulous. A real tribute both to your writing skills and the depth of Doyle's characters. Dirty as sin, but clinical and cold in that great Holmsian way! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good stroke story.

please finish it. I hope you let Holmes and Watson get some rewards for solving the kinky case.

HumanEndeavorHumanEndeavorabout 18 years ago
Most excellent

Are you any relation to Conan Doyle?

I wish I could write as well today. Maybe someday. maybe never. Can't wait to see how you wrap up the intrigue.

PLease start another as soon as you finish.

Your fan,

HumanEndeavor

WerewolfatNightWerewolfatNightover 15 years ago
It is a crime to leave this story unfinished

Now that's an entertaining yarn! But with so much time gone by, I don't suppose it'll ever get finished.

If I had the talent, I'd ask permission to take it from here if you had no plans to continue- but it would be a pale comparison.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
more teasing

well written, intriguing, and captivating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous