Holy Orders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My clothes are going in the bin, or a charity shop. As for these I quite like them, in fact, I love them and so did the builders. They seemed quite excited when they saw me dressed like this." I had my knees up on the seat and Graham could see a great deal of my legs, my top was fairly low but not too revealing even though it was thin.

"I suppose they would be. They don't exactly hide very much do they?"

"That's the idea Graham. I think they would have liked to stay longer and enjoy the view a bit more but they knew you were due home."

"Why? What did they say?"

"Do you really want to know Graham? Really?"

"Yes I do. You are my wife and would like to know what they said."

"Do you think you can live with it Graham. Because they have been saying things for weeks. Do you want to know all of it? Word for word Graham. It may upset you."

"No. I want to know. All of it."

"No. I better not you will get angry and start stomping your feet. No. Better not eh."

"Please. I will not get angry I promise. I think I should know though. After all this is my wife they are talking about."

I had him. I knew he would want to know everything. I could hear his breathing getting more and more erratic as he pleaded. I could see his cock getting hard in his trousers. I remembered the film we had watched several years ago and how it had turned him on. Even though I was too innocent to know it at that time. I moved from the armchair and joined him on the settee. One leg pulled up, bent on at the knee so that he could see clearly up my skirt. I ignored his look, and smiled as it went down to my legs, glued there.

"But their language was not what your used to, and they didn't only talk you know, builders being builders and we were quite cramped here for a while with all the work going on."

"Did they touch you? You have to tell me. Tell me everything. I won't be angry, promise."

"Well you asked for it, and you know I will be honest, and blunt. I will have to use there words you know. Do you want that?"

"Oh yes you must. I need to know how filthy they were, use there exact words. Tell me everything they did and how you felt when it happened."

There was no way I was going to tell him everything. What I planned for Graham needed his consent, unwitting though it may be. "Well it started almost the first day really. I was wearing one of my summer dresses if you remember and it was a sunny day. They said that they could see right through it and almost see my....cunt." I feigned embarrassment." Graham completely ignored it.

"I didn't know what to do. I said that I better get changed and they said that they would give me a hand with my buttons. Before I knew it, they were all around me and several of my buttons popped off. I could feel their hands all over me, even....down there. I didn't know what to do I just ran into the garden, But that made it worse as the sun was now behind me and they could see clearly, everything and with the buttons missing they could even see my tits."

"Go on go on"

He was enjoying it, just as I knew he would. "Well they all just laughed. I went to walk past them and again they all touched me, I felt....funny....down there."

"How do you mean funny, describe it to me, everything. Don't hold back."

His eyes were now fixed on my pussy and his hand was making slow moves over his cock. He did not even know he was masturbating in front of me. "One of them got his....cock out and started playing with it, moving closer and closer to me. It was so big, not small like yours."

He caught the comparison but was lost in the thought of another man displaying himself in front of his wife. "How was he playing with it, what was he doing."

"Well it's hard to explain, I don't have one do I? Get yours out and I can tell you what to do then you will know."

"Yes, yes that's a good idea." He stood up and undid his fly without even thinking about it. He had never allowed me to see him before but he was so lost in the tale he did not care. I basically told him how to wank himself and he just kept doing it as I continued.

"Well as the week went by they got worse and worse. The bedroom door was off and I could not get changed. I dressed in my dark suit and they made me strip and put on a summer dress. Then the following day they bought me some underwear to put on. It was pretty but very....well it showed everything. It felt really nice and they watched me put it on, I turned my back of course but they made me turn round once it was and they said I had to walk round all they day with nothing else on. They were touching me all the time and showing me there stiff cocks and telling me what they wanted to do with them....

"Tell me what they said, everything." He interrupted.

I had pulled both legs up on the settee now and spread my legs wide, he could see me getting wet, even though moist of what I was saying was not true it was close enough, and it was doing the job I wanted. Graham was still rubbing his cock. "Take your trousers off or will hurt yourself." There was no longer a tone of innocence now. I was blatantly in charge and he would do as I said.

"They said they wanted to ram there cocks up my cunt and ram them in to my arse. The wanted me to suck on them as well. They made me touch them, grip them, toss them off until they shot there spunk into me hand. I had to do it on my knees and some splashed on my face. They shot lots onto my tits and then made me rub it in. They could see I was wet and that I wanted them to fuck me with their huge cocks, that I wanted to suck them and have them up my arse."

"Oh god forgive me." Graham moaned as he shot his juice into his hands.

"You wimp! You useless piece of manhood. You want them to fuck me don't you? You want them to say it you wimp. Say it." The last was shouted with anger.

He looked at me, cum still on his hand and dripping onto his trousers. He could not look me in the eye. He bowed his head and said, "Yes. I wanted you to say that they had made love to you. I'm so sorry, so sorry."

"Don't be sorry wimp. I will do it. I will fuck them. If that is what you, want. Then tell you all about it, if that's what you want?"

Head bowed he said nothing. "Is it?" I demanded, "Tell me." Now"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"You can picture it cant you. All of them fucking me. You want to know that they are doing it to me, what they do to me. Don't you. Be honest you fucking wimp."

"Yes. All right. Yes I do. I....have never been so excited....that way in all my life. I'm so sorry, so sorry."

"If I do this you know that it will happen again. With others, do not you. You know I will never let you fuck me again don't you. If I do this I will fuck men, women, anybody that I fancy fucking and I will even do it here, even in front of you if I feel like it. You have to know that."

"Yes I know. I have lost you in that way but please don't leave me. I don't deserve you and I am so sorry."

"Go and get yourself cleaned up. Give me time to think. Once the decision is made, it cannot be unmade. You will be cuckold. You will be wimp. Now go while I make myself a drink."

As he walked away, I found it almost impossible to contain my excitement. I did not think it would be so easy. I knew the thought of someone else having sex excited him from that film so long ago but to want me to fuck someone else and be willing to let me do it openly was more than I could have expected so soon. I thought it would take ages and probably end up with us divorcing each other. I downed a huge glass of wine and then poured myself another. Five minutes later Graham returned. Head bowed, "Have you decided what you are going to do?"

"Are you sure you want me to go through with this. This is your last chance to stop it."

"I don't think I can stop it." He said, "And I don't want to. I will be everything you say. I will not interfere, but I would like to know what happens. Maybe watch, if I can, sometimes."

"Alright then, but remember it was your choice. You can move into the spare room and Cathy can sleep with me till she moves into the annex." With that, I walked past him without waiting for any response. The path was set now I intended walking on it.

The End

More to come