All Comments on 'Home'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

Once again you've outdone yourself. When I saw you had a new story published my heart just about leapt for joy. You are a fantastic writer and it is a delight to read your stories.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Once again

I wish you'd make a serie out of some of your work

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
Always good

As soon as I see your name listed as the author. I click right to it and read without hesitating. I know its going to be a good read. Once again. You didn't disappoint. Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Always enjoy your stories.

I just wish you and all other authors would learn that "alright" isn't OK for "all right."

'Already' is a different rule.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Nicely horny

But wouldn't the more obvious option be moving the sister into his apartment? You know, away from the prying eyes of the mother?

QuirinusQuirinusover 9 years ago
As usual

My only complaint with your work is that there isn't enough of it. I'm sure I speak for a good many of your readers when I say that I'd really like to see a sequel for this one. Brilliantly done, as usual.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Refreshing.

Very good and not cliched or ridiculous dialogue. Nice job.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good but

to long to get to the point & then ended to quick,So next chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's nobody . . .

on this site that writes better male-female dialog. A real master. Very sexy yet not overboard. Always a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Less is not more!

In watercolour painting there's an expression "Less is More". In the quality of your writing you need to make it "More is More......"!!!

Keep up the good work - a sequel is a necessity for your admiring readers!

John73UKJohn73UKover 9 years ago
superb..

I'm glad you haven't abandoned your Lit fans Xarth. No one writes sibcest better. Thank you.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
HOT...almost

great build up as always but post the next chapter sooner rather than later

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
Cumming Soon

I could not ask for very little else from this story except for speed. It took you a long time to get from A to C, but when you finally got there it was scintillating, erotic and nice all wrapped into one. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Less talking, more fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Awesomely sexy!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 9 years ago
Great beginning

Although a little slow in the build up, the final realization of both brother and sister was pretty hot. The story does need a follow up chapter or two, taking brother and sister further. Perhaps Mom needs to convince him to stay as well. You had hinted at something mysterious between sister and mom while he was away, maybe an eventual three way with the reunited family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Home with sis ?

Very sexy...need more of this story, SOON !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you anons aren't familiar with X

Erotically heartwarming. Its not a textual porno, Its a shared deep experience.

Its about caring, not feral fucking. Plus they still have 2/3 of a room to paint, so where would they find the time to do anything else.

I mean really.

Keep it up X.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are by far one of the better writers on the literotica website. However, as many of your readers point out you never seem to really "finish" many of your stories and leave them and your readers "hanging". So, are you going to do the same with this story, or, are you going to surprise us all and write another chapter or two as a sequel to finish it off. I say this as I feel many things connected with this story have been left unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tease...

...... you @$$€¤le.

Turned me on with no payoff.

Enjoyed it but you're still a dickhead.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Less Than Expected

This semi-story seemed a little slow. Xarth is usually very good at the slow build-up, but then he normally has a great climax. The climax really wasn't there this time. So the sibs got each other off. So what? I missed Xarth's usual quiet excitement here - the sense of the achievement of the forbidden. Not up to the usual standard. Sorry, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave u five stars in hopes this story will continue.

Thanks for all your work here. Quite good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the helll

It was a good build up and I was expecting something alittle bit better then a blowjob and him finger popping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
..

It sucked dildos

version365version365over 9 years ago
Nice..

This was a nice story.. nice build-up, nice heart-warming feelings for each other.. but this was not the ending I hoped.. Hope you write another chapter to it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 2

Certainly needs to have continuance

pois1pois1over 9 years ago
How are you consistently this good?

Did you make a deal with the devil? Is she your sister? Is she hot? Can I watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moar!

This has a lot of potential. It simply must be continued.

comarpancomarpanover 9 years ago
waiting for next chapter

have a great potential for a series. carry on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gentle

Very nice and gentle.

Reb1861Reb1861almost 9 years ago

needed more sex between brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is great

I love the story. I hope it gets to be a series. And I hope you won't make another bitch disguised as a bff character and ruin the romance between the siblings. Please don't make another crappy ending! I'm begging you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing.

I really like your stories.I have read every one of them and enjoyed them.I have seen several people bitching about your stories in their comments but there are people like me who simply love your stories.So please keep writing more of your such great stories,I look forward to it.Thankyou for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your writing

Just wish you wouldn't succumb to the "Alright" instead of all right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anon 12/16/15

The word "Alright" is the correct word to use for an expression of feeling, you illiterate jackass, But then again maybe if you wrote your "Own Work" you would have less time to criticize the work of others, you fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ALMOST A GOOD STORY

Xarth i really thought this was going to be ur best story but it lacks what all your stories lack. LOVE. There is only lust in ur stories. 😔😔😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You're kidding, right? If you can't blatantly see the love between them then you're obviously blind and unable to read the story, hell it's not even hidden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

No wild anal sex, no raunchy as hell threesomes, not even PIV.

Totally lovely story, as always! This one was just nice. We don't get enough stories that are just nice like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Add more chapters to this story

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

Cliffhangers like this are a disappointment. I want to read about where they go from here. What happens between them? What does mom think about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Offense But...

(directed at previous comment)

Why would they tell Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please do not leave this story hanging.

Tell us about finishing the paint job, and another night or two of them sleeping together.

And them moving his stuff back home. I can't wait until she gives him head, and swallows his cum.

Great start, great character building, excellent plot, and wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5

When you do cliffhangers they kind of work. This story makes me :).

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A really nice story

Loved this story, well done!

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

good story, nice enough characters.

but felt like a lot of the Story not told and left hanging somewhere. always just hinted at something and not followed through with the "actual" Story.

Didn't have a problem with the cliffhanger, as soon as you realize this is a short story with a lot of hints, you should come to terms, there's no such thing as in a happy ending with everything told. the reader has to imagine himself.

liked it enough, but it felt like there could be a lot more to be said.

barny109barny109about 2 years ago

i love your sib romance stories and most of them, i feel, could be continued. but this one needs another chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ain’t even got his meat stick up in that snatch? what a waste!

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

Curious blend of sexuality and emotion there. A romance and a desperate cry against loneliness and a sympathetic sexual vulnerability. I feel it ended just a bit abruptly. But I respect the 'leave 'em wanting more' approach.

cursrahcursrah6 months ago

another chapter please

fuze33fuze335 months ago

They don’t even have sex what a waste of time

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I.. am confused? I was down to stick with them and see where they go, trying to analyse their behaviour and understand their conflicts and needs when she just.. takes her shirt off? I'd get it if she had really been attracted to him earlier on. I have no qualms with the lack of sexual build-up between them as they had been connecting emotionally and physically throughout the entirety of the second page, I'm just wondering.. where did the sex come from? I love how you write dialogue though, and the banter always gets me cracking up. Well rounded overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Started good, shouldve been a slower pace tho, she just yelped off her shirt was kinda out of place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...