Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull back and then grunt and groan as you give me deep hard thrusts. I moan

beneath you. The water shakes off both of us and soaks the bed as we vigorously fuck. You hold my legs tightly as your hard thrusts buck me. You are banging me hard and deep, and I cry out at the intensity. What has got into you? You are not usually this rough, not without my encouragement, anyway.

You let go of my legs and shift your weight on top of me. Then you start slapping your groin down between my spread legs, squashing me into the soft mattress with each deep stroke. I feel your big hard cock plowing through my hugging pussy and prodding so deep into me. I continue to moan and gasp with the intense potent pleasure. "Oh, ooh, oh Godess! Nngh, my love..."

I look up at your face, you are breathing heavily as you exert yourself, and seem to be wearing a blissful smug expression. You look down into my eyes and give a tight smile, "Aaaah, yess! That's good. Take it, Bitch!"

You never call me that, but I don't give it much thought. My mind is in a daze and I just let out a series of moans as you continue to pound into me at a steady pace.

Your cock slips out and rubs up my wet groin as you let out a groan. My empty sodden cunt still throbs strongly. "Oh, Paden..." I sigh. Then your hand slips behind my head and pulls me forward. I quickly lift myself up from the damp mattress and move toward your face, thinking that you want to kiss again, but I find my head being forcefully pushed down toward your hard wet cock.

"Use your sweet mouth, Bitch." You say as you hold my face down and rub the round wet head over my hot cheek. You don't need to be so forceful, you could just ask nicely. I wrap my hand around the thick shaft and take the tip into my mouth. I want to make you feel good. I stroke your turgid member while my lips seal tightly around you and my tongue rubs the underside of your swollen glans. I suck you hard as I bob my head down, taking you deeper.

You groan with pleasure as I suck and stroke your cock. Your fingers run through my damp hair. I can taste my own juices on your meaty rod. You smell different, somehow. Perhaps it's because you have been travelling through the rain, but you have more of a musty earthy smell.

You hold my head and begin thrusting your cock into my sucking mouth. I give muffled cries of protest as you roughly fuck my face. The fat head keep prodding into the back of my throat making me gag. I try to pull away but you have a firm grip of my head and just keep pumping into my mouth.

Finally you let me go and I cough and gasp. Tears fill my eyes and blur my vision. "Why are you being so rough with me?!" I ask.

"I told you, you drive me wild, dear wife." You then roughly flip me over on the bed. You raise me up on my knees with my rear in the air and start giving hard slaps to my pale bottom. I cry out and flop down onto the bed. Your strange behavior is starting to concern me.

I turn to you, "Please Paden, just make love to me like you usually do."

"I'm going to make love to your tight asshole," you say with a grin.

I look at you in disbelief, "You never do that!"

Your hand slaps down on my ass and then fingers begin probing around my little pucker. "I missed you, dear little Opel. I want to explore every inch of you. You want to please me, don't you?"

"...Yes," I say reluctantly. I do want to please you. I had not done that since you saved me from the brothel. I used to hate it when my clients paid the extra for that, particularly when they were big and rough. My ass would hurt for days. "Just be gentle, okay Honey?"

You chuckle as you come forward and grope at my butt. You shuffle over me and I feel your hefty cock rub along the cleft between my reddened cheeks. I brace myself as your blunt head prods into my netherhole. You push forward and I grit my teeth and groan as my sphincter is painfully stretched open and your cock sinks into me. You give a hard thrust, making me cry out as your fat member is wedged deep up my ass.

You then reach forward and push my head into the mattress as you begin pumping me with deep hard thrusts. I let out a series of cries and gasps as you pin me beneath you and fuck me hard. "Ahh, yeah, Bitch...so tight!" You grunt and groan with pleasure and ignore my pleas. I eventually calm down and lay still as I take your deep thrusts into my clenching asshole. It is not like making love to you at all, it's like my body is being ravished by a lust-filled beast.

You keep at it for a while before you stop thrusting and leave your cock prodding deep into my rectum. Then you slowly pull back, inch by inch, until your fat organ is released from my body's tight grasp and my aching hole is left gaping and empty.

You get off of me and crawl up to the head of the bed. I lie still for a moment, my sore ass is still throbbing. My passions have been extinguished, I just feel violated and confused. Slowly, I turn and look at you sitting with your back to the bedhead. Your big wet cock is still poking up from your lap. You give me a tight smile, "Come over here and suck me again, wife."

I blink the tears from my eyes, "What's the matter with you, Paden? You're treating me like a whore!"

"You like being treated like a whore."

I can't believe it. That is something you would never say. Not after you promised me I would never be a whore again. Since you arrived home you have not been yourself. I suddenly recalled the dream I had, where you were consumed by a shifting changing shadow beast. I know that mystical forces exist in our world, and you can't always believe what you see. And I also realize that you had not cum. A terrible thought sends a chill right through me. I had to be certain.

I compose myself and wince as I sit up on the bed. My poor ass. "I just want to make you happy my love...You know, your mother will be visiting tomorrow, she'll be glad to see you have returned."

"Why do you mention my mother now?" you ask gruffly.

"I just remembered. Wouldn't you like to see her again?"

You stare at me coldly for a moment before replying, "Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

Because you laid flowers on her grave the day before you left. I know for certain now, and I suddenly feel sick and terrified, this man in my bed is not you at all.

The thing that was pretending to be you impatiently waved at his cock, "Now come and put that pretty mouth to good use, Dear."

I was frozen with fear, my heart pumped rapidly in my chest and my mind was racing. Yet I did my best to act natural. "Uh...how...how about I do that other thing that you really like."

"What other thing?"

"You know. With that special item that you gave me," I say, giving him a wink and nodding down to the chest at the foot of our bed.

The Impostor narrows his eyes and then slowly nods his head. "...Very well."

I flash him a smile and slip off the bed. The chest is unlocked and I lift up the lid. The stranger in our bed just eyes me cautiously, but can't see what I'm doing. My heart is beating fast and I work to calm myself. Sitting amongst our possessions, I see the small box made of quality wood. Inside it is the advanced gnomish-designed weapon that you had left for my protection. A weapon called "The Flintlock Pistol." I wrap my hand around the curved steel handle. It is already prepped and loaded in case of an emergency.

"Come on, hurry up, Dear!" he says impatiently.

I cock the weapon and take a deep breath as I work up my courage. Then I stand and point the pistol at the intruder who looks exactly like you.

"What is that?" he asks calmly.

"It's a weapon that will instantly blow a hole in your head. So don't move!" I make an effort to keep my hands from shaking.

The impostor looks calm and unfazed. "Ah, so that question about his mother was a test. You've figured it out. Maybe you're not quite as dumb as you appear, half-elf."

"Who the fuck are you?! Where is Paden?...Did you possess him?"

He turns and swings his legs over the edge of the bed and his back is facing me. I keep the weapon pointed at his head. "I said don't move," I yell.

"Who am I? I'm the one who killed your beloved husband, dear Opel."

The words hit me like a projectile, and my heart almost stops. "No! He can't be dead!"

"Of course he can be. He came up against me...and I am a God!" In the corner of my eye I see a long tentacle slip out from under the bed and whip up toward my arm. I cry out in surprise as the pistol is slapped out of my hands. Suddenly more long thin tentacles shoot toward me and wrap around both my arms. I yelp as I'm yanked onto the bed.

I struggle to get up, but find that I am held down firmly. The monster comes closer and brushes my hair from my face. He looks at me with your dark eyes, "My name is Bachrus. I have the power to change my form at will. I had my own army, The Order of the Leviathan, they worshipped me as a deep sea God, and I was consolidating a great deal of power. But then your husband and his friends came along and ruined everything. Killed my most loyal followers and convinced the rest that I was a false God. It really was an annoying setback."

I groaned and struggled on the bed as another fleshy tentacle writhed over my bare skin. "But I made your arrogant husband pay. Who did he think he was to take on a God like me? I took on the form of one of his companions and stabbed him in the back. He never saw it coming."

"Cowardly bastard!" I growled.

"He didn't die right away, though. I tortured and tormented him for some time. And I found a drawing of his lovely wife in his pack. I told him that I would come and pay you a visit, see that you were taken care of. That seemed to upset him very much. So here I am, forfilling my promise. Hehehe."

"You're not a God, you're just scum!"

"That's what your husband said, then I ran a blade through him and threw him into a river."

Tears well in my eyes as I fall into a pit of despair. "Then kill me too, you Asshole," I sob.

"No, not yet. We're going to have some more fun." The tentacles pull me up and I'm forced to sit up on the bed with my arms held above my head. I can see the two tentacles holding me are coming out from his back, the one that struck me has grown out of his leg. He obscenely still wears your face as he gives me a cruel smile. "Now that the charade is over, I can really give you something special."

His hard cock then begins to grow longer and longer right before my eyes. It is becoming a tentacle as it slithers out from his body and over my damp skin. It rubs up between my breasts and his hands reach forward and begin lewdly groping me again. The tentacle cock slides up further until it is rubbing over my hot face. "Aren't you going to give me a suck, sweet Opel?" Bachrus taunts.

The fat cockhead pushes into my lips, and I turn my head away. He then pinches my nipple hard and twists it, I'm struck with sharp pain and cry out. Then the cock pushes into my mouth and begins rocking back and forth, fucking my hot teary face.

Bachrus stops pinching my nipple and chuckles as he holds his hand up in front of my face. A mouth has formed in his palm. It opens up and I see a tongue and teeth within it, then it seems to smile at me. It is an incredibly bizarre sight. The hand moves down and cups my breast again, and I feel the wet rough tongue swirling around my nipple. Then the lips seal into my soft skin and begin sucking at my sensitive nub.

A hand gropes at my other breast and I feel another mouth licking and sucking me. I moan around the thick cock still thrusting through my lips, prodding into the back of my throat. More fleshy tentacles are rubbing over my skin. I feel them coiling around my legs, and they tighten and pull at me. My legs are raised off the bed and spread apart wide. I make muffled protests as the tentacle cock pumps into my mouth.

"Heheheh, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, little half-elf bitch. I just wish your bastard husband could have seen this." I look at him through teary eyes and see more long cock tentacles grow out from his crotch. I don't care any more, the sick bastard can do what he wants to my body, he has already taken you away from me, and I don't want to carry on.

The tentacle moves to my exposed groin and I shudder as I feel the blunt tip prod around my puffy netherlips. It then forces its way into me, stretching my pussy open as it grinds its way in deeper. It feels huge. I yelp and gasp around the cock in my mouth. It slides in deeper and deeper until my cunt is filled with the monstrous invader. Then it begins giving me deep hard thrusts that buck my whole body. I cry out at the overwhelming sensations.

I then feel another fat cockhead pushing into my tender ass. It stretches my hole open and pushes in deep while the other big cock pumps my pussy unabated. I have two big cocks giving disjointed thrusts into my pussy and ass while another slides through my lips and fucks my face. My sore breasts are being roughly groped and sucked and licked by the freakish mouth hands.

I gasp and moan around the fleshy rod as my body is relentlessly violated by the shapeshifting monster. I can see that Bachrus is breathing heavily and exerting himself and also groaning with pleasure as he keeps thrusting his tentacle cocks into me. His hand moves down and the tongue begins probing around my slit as the thick shaft rocks back and forth into it. He is licking and sucking around my clit, sending unwanted tingling pleasure through me.

I feel the carnal pleasure quickly building inside my ravished body. All the stimulation is too much for me to take. The cock in my mouth pulls out and I gasp for breath while it slaps against my wet cheek. Then I begin moaning loudly as I reach my peak. "Aaaah, Oh fuck! Oooh, gaaaah!" My pussy flutters and clasps even tighter around the thrusting member. My whole body pulses with the blissful release emanating from my lower body.

I'm left hot and gasping, my mind in a daze. The thick cocks continue to thrust up my cunt and ass, splattering out my warm juices. I feel guilty and ashamed for getting off on this evil bastard's crude violations.

Bachrus let's out a taunting laugh, "Hehehe, I knew a whore like you would love being taken this way. Your pathetic Paden could never make you feel like that." He slows down his thrusts and then pulls his tentacle cocks out of me. I'm dropped onto the bed and lay there limply. My face is hot and wet with tears, my breasts are rosy red and my chest rises and falls quickly as I get my breath. My ravished orifices are still throbbing strongly.

I look up and see Bachrus smiling down at me with your face and I'm filled with anger and hatred. "I'll never enjoy being taken by a disgusting monster like you. You may pretend to be Paden, but you will never be half the man he is."

"Don't you mean "was" my little bitch? Perhaps I don't want to be a man. What did you say to me earlier? I'm like a wild beast?"

I watch on as he begins to change shape again. His tentacles retract into his body as it grows larger. His face shifts into a more bestial form with a long snout, sharp teeth and large pointed ears. His arms grow longer with large clawed hands. Black shaggy fur sprouts up all over his monstrous body. A huge dark erection pokes out aggressively from his furry groin with a bulging knot near the base. The monster stands eight feet tall, hunched over, and I look up at it in horror.

I quickly try to get away, but his long arms reach out for me and snatch me up. Bachrus lets out a deep throaty laugh as he pulls me closer to him. He stoops down to bring his bestial head close to mine and I feel his hot breath on my skin. His big rough tongue licks along my face and I clench my teeth and turn away in disgust.

"Let go of me, Asshole!" I cry out.

And then he quickly raises his head, "Quiet! I hear something." I hear something too, footsteps coming up the stairs. I couldn't believe it. Your sword appears at the doorway and then you appear behind it. "Paden!" I know it is really you, my dear Paden, my knight in shining armor. You are really alive, and you are here to save me once again. You are holding your sword in front of you, dressed in a simple grey shift, brown pants and boots.

"Bachrus!" you call out. "You evil bastard! Get away from my wife!"

"Thornhill! No...I killed you!" growls the beast. I yelp as he holds me up and brings his claws to my throat. "Don't come any closer, or I'll tear her neck open."

"You are not so good at killing me, Bachrus. I held on to life so that I could come back and show you how it's done. Now stop being a coward and hiding behind a woman. Let her go and face me, this is between me and you."

"Whelp! Who are you to take on a God?!"

"You're not a God. You're just a cowardly thug who squanders his power." I struggle against him, but he holds me tightly. I figure that certain areas of his body must be sensitive if he enjoys sex. I look down and bring my foot forward, then kick it back as hard as I can, slamming my heel into the tip of his fat cock. Bachrus howls in pain and jerks his hand away from my throat. You instantly launch a dagger right into the arm that's holding me. He cries out again as I drop to the bed. I quickly shuffle over and drop onto the hardwood floor. His tentacles reach out for me as I roll under the bed.

I hear you rushing forward and slashing your blade. The sounds of crashing, yelling, growling, smashing and scuffling fill the room. From under the bed I can see your boots and his large furry feet move about as the two of you battle each other. 'Come on Paden, kill the bastard!" I think, as I lay there tensely. Everything is happening so fast.

I hear our wall mirror shatter as someone is thrown into it. Then there is more yelling and a loud reverberating crash. I am shocked to see that the outer wall has been destroyed, and the two of you are no longer in the room. I gather my courage and crawl out from under the bed.

I hear the battle resuming outside. Through the large gap of the crumbled wall I can see the night sky and the houses across the street. I step forward and look out. The rain has stopped and the moonlight is reflected in puddles all along the dirt road. You appear to be hurt as you vigorously defend against the black monster's claw and tentacle strikes. I watch on helplessly. It is so much like my dream, it is scary.

I can't let that monster hurt you. I rush back into the room and grab the flintlock pistol off the floor. I run through the doorway, down the stairs and out of our front door. I can't see either of you as I slow to a walk and cautiously make my way to our front gate. I am naked, sore, fatigued and terrified as I hold the small weapon out in front of me.

I see your sword lying in the middle of the muddy road, and then I spot you as you lay wounded on the ground in the darkness. "Paden!" I call out as I rush over to you, you are hurt and bleeding. You look up at me as I lift you in my arms, "Opel...it's not safe."

Then I hear your voice call out to me from further away, "Get away from him!" Another Paden comes limping out toward me, also wounded and bleeding. "That's not me, get away from him!" Oh shit. I quickly back off and hold the pistol out in front of me.

"No, he's Bachrus. Shoot him!" says the Paden on the ground.

The other Paden drags himself closer, "Sweetheart, It's me."

I don't know what to do. You need help, but I can't tell which one is the real you.

"Give me the weapon, Opel," says the Paden on the ground, "I'll shoot him."

"No, don't give it to him, he's Bachrus," says the other.

I point the pistol at the Paden on the ground and look over at the standing Paden, "I love you."

He takes another step forward, "I love you too, Dear."