Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In this life and the next," you reply as you lay on the muddy ground. I raise the pistol and point it at Bachrus.

He has a shocked look on his face, "No..wait!" I pull the trigger and the pistol makes a loud bang and bucks in my hand. Bachrus lets out a sharp cry as the ball shoot into his eye. He drops back onto the ground and his legs twitch for a moment before he falls completely still.

"Paden!" I drop the pistol and rush to your side again. "Are you okay?"

"Ngghh...I'll be all right, after a little healing." You reach up and gently caress my face with your hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I say as I bend down and kiss you on the lips. The neighbors are beginning to stir and make their way out onto the street to see what was happening. I look back at Brachus and see black smoke rising from the body. It doesn't look like you any more, the corpse is black and lumpy all over, a vaguely humanoid shape. His true form is damn ugly.

You look over at him too, "You have just earned yourself an impressive bounty, Opel. What are you going to do with all that gold?"

I smile and kiss you again. I know what I'm going to do with it. You will never be a bounty hunter again.